virgin grow help me grow the crip

• Thread starter chewberto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chewberto

chewberto

everybody has experience weather there bad or goo all the all the input helps and if you have personal exp it will help even more so I appreciate it, the seeds are on the way so I don't have much of a choice let's just hope i get some good phenotype my first grow, ive definetly invested a lot of time and money to grow the best, have you guys ever grown doggies nuts or humbolt seed org.? Bodhi?

buddahslave

buddahslave

Hey buddah, I do understand your just giving him a heads-up on how bad your Barney's Farm plants were, but like I said before, its NOT personally about you bro.
Hey lex I have gone through my archives and I see we have bumped heads quite a few times. I just figured out you are my nemesis and if lex is my nemesis than that must make me Superman! Thanks lex you make my experience on the farm most interesting. You seem to make me dot my I's and cross my T's and if that makes me a better farmer in the long run than thats exactly what I want. So keep up the good work! I do like AN products, but they cost way too much money so I just started running HG to see if I can get the same results, but I can't find any product on the market to replace Carbo Load so it's the only product from AN I currently recommend. I think AN has the best products currently available on the retail market, but there are some products that will due the same job for a cheaper price. Hope we can battle it out more later, thanks.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Hey buddah, maybe I'll change my name to Lex Luthor lol. Anyways, I actually planned on buying from Barney's so hopefully they don't fuck up my order...I'm sure once you dial in HG you will get great results, good luck and we will probably bump heads later on, peace.

reeldrag

reeldrag

glad to see you two r bonding hahahahaha barneys gave me one very very very good tangarine a few yrs back but over all there stuff seems average at best just the normal run of the mill stuff you can find any where but the good one I did get was off the chain so can I bitch to bad guess not but had to do allot of work to find the one

ronto

ronto

I don't take any of this personally, you are more then welcome to your opinion I was just giving mine. I have grown many seeds from gh since 1999 through Marc Emery and I have never had a problem out of them, but I have ordered a shit load of seeds from Barneys and none have ever produced me a crying cent! I believe this company to be a dirty company that is selling lemons, and if there was a lemon law for cannabis seeds this company would be the worst offender. I know for a fact that Barneys have great genetics I have no doubt about that, but they are not sending you what they are suppose to. They get overwhelmed with orders and can't keep up so they start sending shit seeds. Once or twice bad seeds I understand, but all my seed over three years of ordering, fuck Barneys! I have gotten bad seeds from many companies so I understand it happens I still order from those companies, but Barneys is just plain old crooked. I suggest you order seeds from Barneys and do a run and report back your results and if you have a good run then I will give them a second chance.
I came to this site because of my liberty haze plant that is doing poorly. After what I've seen about barneys farm I will never buy from them again. Thank you. I'll stick to greenhouse.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I just got an order of Barney's Farm Crimea Blue and DinaFem's Diesel, hopefully I ain't got no lemons lol. I probably won't run them till the beginning of December, but if I remember I'll report back to let ya'll know how there growing.

chewberto

chewberto

Well so far the Liberty Haze has two sets of true leaves and has been a strong rooter, i soaked 12 hrs untill they sank dropped them in rapid rooter covered the hole soake them with tarantula pirahanna and voodoo juice and threwbthem under t5 cfl and kept moist after first set of true leaves i transplanted cause roots were too exposed...i have yet to see any shock and its been 12 days from 12hr soak..transplated at 10 days. The big poys are liberty on the right side and the rooter pic is before transplant.

IMG 20121013 100759
IMG 20121010 123346
buddahslave

buddahslave

Well so far the Liberty Haze has two sets of true leaves and has been a strong rooter, i soaked 12 hrs untill they sank dropped them in rapid rooter covered the hole soake them with tarantula pirahanna and voodoo juice and threwbthem under t5 cfl and kept moist after first set of true leaves i transplanted cause roots were too exposed...i have yet to see any shock and its been 12 days from 12hr soak..transplated at 10 days. The big poys are liberty on the right side and the rooter pic is before transplant.
Its looking great so far, good luck with it!

Top Bottom