Virichip aka PositiveID mandatory for all citizens????

• Thread starter oldirtybastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

"Micro Chip Implant Coming March 23, 2013 The New Health Care (Obama care) law H.R. 3590 Also HR 4872 requires all US citizens to have the RIFD implanted

This evil plan is being launched by America. its a micro chip injected in your hand. it will contain all your personal data heath and bank accounts etc. its also a GPS device being monitored. they can deactivate it at any time if they find you suspicious or not loyal to their government or go against them or their system and you will lose everything you ever had. soon this device will be made common just like they did credit cards, turning paper money into digital money. means nothing is physically in your hand. it will be made a must for every citizen with time according to their plan and then they will spread it outside America so they can monitor and control as many people as they can and turn them into slaves with their digital technologies.

this device is the future or slavery"

Is this for real??

~ODB~

Edit: was going to post a Video but looks like Youtube is locking/Deleting them all...

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

I guess these things have been around since 2002.. Also you have to remember The human mind runs off electrical impulses the same ones those chips will constantly be sending and receiving, prolly the same frequency too...

I saw a video where they implanted electrolites in the brain of a rat and was controlling the rat around the room like a toy RC Car... They say the best place for the Virichip is either in the right hand or under the scalp on the top of your head... Go figure... They spent millions just to find the best place on the body to keep the chip..

~ODB~

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Been in the military for awhile already...scary thought nano computer inoculation tech. What can you do? We do? They do what they want but please carryon I like to know than not know even though were at their will.

K

kolah

Once the cancer-causing chip becomes implemented into our upcoming global society of fishbowl living sheep (and yes, it most likely will happen)..those who refuse the chip will be hard-pressed to survive. Since a cashless society is also on the brinks, (thanks to everyone who was suckered into using those plastic cards) that cute little chip will also be programmed for currency and will be the sole means for buying stuff. No chip? Tough shit! :)

I wonder why the Germans and Jews didn't resist or leave Nazi Germany before the massive killings occurred? Hmmm. They must have been dumb back in those days. Surely we are smarter now. Or are we?

Hitler would be salivating in delight. And we have the Bush family to thank for keeping his dream alive. Or should I say keeping his "nightmare" alive.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

If it were real the first thing I'd do is hack it.

I always thought about that in in-time... Figure out a way to hack your own body.

In reality scare tactics. You're giving them more power than they deserve... The us govt doesn't have a ton of technology... There is no global order.

I'll say fuck you w my dual citizenship. Too many nooks and crannies shit would never work... In our lifetime.

Waste if brain space... I'm sure aliens are just as likely to beam me up and suck out my brain.... Not going to worry about it.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Something about currency I remember one group of people being punished for recirculating their own currency and another group not getting punished but basically we've been desensitized for this kind a shit from the moment we were born in those white buildings catching more diseases then being cured....Paradoxical Counterproductivity

K

kolah

I am waiting for someone to produce a nice little accessory into a cellphone that deactivates tasers and boggles up other electronics (chips, cc cards, toll booths, etc)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I bet some1 will make a glove 2 block the GPS well they do there dirt

K

kolah

Right on Goo, I am pissed my land was GPS'ed when those census fuckers came snooping around. Same with the g-dam google-earth shit..serious invasion of privacy

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Anyone know.about that machine computer i dont want to remember but this machines connected.to.phones computers and what ever.else connectwd.to.ninternret and pix up ki words and creates files on peeps its name s i think albutraus

Latest posts

Top Bottom