Virichip aka PositiveID mandatory for all citizens????

• Thread starter oldirtybastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vince

Vince

Are you refering to Project Echelon,Cavemen?For those whom might be interested in learning more about the Verichip and RFID technology in general,you can look up Dr. Katherine Albrecht.She is an expert on this subject.She's all over the youtube,and also does a daily radio show on the Genesis Communications Network (gcnlive.com).I'm not affiliated with her or gcn in any way,just saying that's were info can be found. Good luck.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

hmmmmmmm i dont know i feel i should know but i think blissful when flirting with paranoia and i know there is a thin line between paranoia and awareness but this is a type of scared i imagine the jews went through on the holocaust just of course not on that level.......what about phushion centres ?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

america is addicted to renaming things but whats the difference between concentration camps and correctional facilities i mean they could have made all felons sterile if they wanted to but they dont why because they are human cropping us im sure if this technology is implemented im sure correctional facilities will volunteer lab rats......85% recidivism for the same crime! Kids of Felons 75% chance of being Goes up if both parents are incarcerated felons........i hate statistics but this doesnt even include their black number , stat has an unkown factor ex: Census who does and who doesnt count....the Veterans stats dont include many soldiers like discharged retired many stats use active soldiers imagine the suicide rate if it included retired dis honorable discharged and disabled vet???

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

How long do we think the gob't has been desensitizing us? COnditioning are conditions! Look how many rights they constantly are taking from us.....Damn they dont even want us making shit for ourselves that last they want us to use/buy chinese planned obsolescent bullshit over and over again paranoia is officially on the rize they say , im hoping we become more aware including myself, this is when someone with more brains comes in and tells me not to be afraid of this but the real scare is this ,,,,please tell me tell us all whats up like in chicken mans threads we need an "OPEN YOUR EYES BEFORE YOU DIE!" thread....peace and chicken grease

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Right on Goo, I am pissed my land was GPS'ed when those census fuckers came snooping around. Same with the g-dam google-earth shit..serious invasion of privacy

Those google fuckers have a raised camera on those vehicles they use for the "street view". It towered over my 7' tall fence in my backyard (where I grow from time to time). You can see the entire yard and the back of my house (including inside the windows if you zoom in:peeking:). This is a huge violation of privacy. Time to build a 9 footer....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

No kidding these traffic cameras arent even affiliated with the courts, i called the courts and they said i didnt have to pay and they are not affiliated with the courts. How the hell can they just put up cameras where ever they want to see whatever they want its a camera state next martial law or why isnt called martial law if the leo is damn near a branch of the military trained miitantly use militant tactics.....and much more

Vince

Vince

Well,Project Echelon does exactly what you described.And you are correct ,they rename things all the time so it may be called something different by now.The fusion centers are basically super data gathering/spy on the public facilities that multiple agencies can access,(i.e. local leo,the fbi,dea,dhs etc.).They are basically the begining of what Orwell called "The Ministry of Love" in 1984.The state of things now is actually worse than it was during the Soviet era in Russia,and much worse than Russia is now,according to reports I have seen from people that actually lived through it.Try and keep a cool head,us being afraid is what they want.Best of luck and remember,...War is Peace,Ignorance is Strength.

Vince

Vince

Oh,and if you aren't familiar with yet,tou might check out the Robotic "Terminator" like machines that DAARPA is developing,check youtube.The implications are a little upseting.

fractal

fractal

No implant chips needed when every fucking moron out there lives with their smartphone next to them 24/7. Soon there will be no cash. Electronic currency ONLY. Why not, citizen? If your transactions are legal what do you have to fear? It's easy to get a card scanner plugin on your phone and have things sent to your account automatically. No need for cash, and all the drugs dealers and terrorists who use it right? This is one conspiracy theory I believe 110%. Cash is on its way out.

Top Bottom