Virus...any Ideas?

• Thread starter Cannasseur85
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cannasseur85

Well here it goes... I dont think its enviroment or nutrients and i cant find any pests after tons of scoping. Instead of rambling on and on here are a few pics.

Virusany ideas
Virusany ideas 2
C

Cannasseur85

Temps at canopy
Rh
Medium
Strains
These were taken from a 73 degree room with a t5 about 3 feet above them. Not a heat stress issue.. i wish it were the case. These problems show in rockwool and promix dirt. Started when i recieved a la confidential clone. Been growing for 14 years. Never seen growth like this.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i had my t5ho above mine at 4ft and still fried them bitchs,how many bulbs you running,got that got heat stress all over them,also are you using the uvB bulb,i found mine were sure enough to young to introduce them to it

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Did you scope the new clone before you brought it into your garden?

Your temps are too cool for veg. 80-84* lights on, -5 to 10* max lights off.

What size scope did you use? Broad and russet mites will need a 100x scope to view them.

C

Cannasseur85

I used a 250x zoom. Not a light issue nothing has changed in my garden for years. Its just cool now because i live in washington. Garden is usually about 78 degrees with 65 rh. The blistering and glossy with the leafs cupping and overall slow growth made me think virus. I flipped a few plants and the hairs never dissappear (broad mites) or prematurly turn brown (russet mites) i thought it were russet mites for a long time but i cant find anything alive either in the soil or on canopy. Spent probably 50 hours on the scope... really frusterating. At lthis point i with i found a broad mite atleast i know how to gix the issue.

C

Cannasseur85

I scoped the new clones i brought in briefly. I would just cut down and move on but i have a couple strains that i bred myself and cannot just start over.. wonder if the cappulator has any ideas hes had tmv before..

K

kansabis

Mite of been something during the cloning process??? Got me stumped too,has it had any other problems than slow growth and the shiny/serrated leaves??

C

Cannasseur85

I have plants 5 weeks into flower some have fairly low yields but a few look normal. Heres a good one in flower.

20171127 232300
KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

That's just humidity fluctuation. Your humidity is probably soring when lights out. No biggy.

C

Cannasseur85

I wish it were humidity. Theres no spikes because the lights are on 24hrs in this veg room. Haha funny u should say that because im a autobody painter.

20171202 125419
20171202 125457
KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Well these new pictures say a lot more than the others. I can't pinpoint that, that could be unstable genetics.

C

Cannasseur85

That twisted leaf is a strain i bred. Its been stable untill new genetics came into the stable. Its gsc forum cut crossed with master kush x kush berry. What did "duds" ever turn out to be tmv type virus or was it parasitic nematodes?

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

OK but you don't know that's parasitic!
Mites and what not don't turn pot leaves into what looks like a funky tomato leaf. If it is parasites, then you'd probably better get rid of it before it infects your whole house. I wouldn't waste my light bill clams on a parasitic pot plant that to unstable to fend off illness.

C

Cannasseur85

None of my plants looked weird untill i brought in new genetics. Parasitic nematodes as in root knot nematodes or stem nematodes. I must figure out the problem before i cut everything down and start from seed. This is affecting a legal 502 grow.

Top Bottom