VISC F****** Increadible

• Thread starter Rabbi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rabbi

VISC F****** Incredible

Well I've been messing with this strain for 2 cycles now and really think it can destroy if given full attention.

!st run was a single clone neglected in the back of a large grow, and ended up being the favorite of a few.

2nd run 4 clones with the Bloom line of nutes.

This run I have 24 identical to these three and in a week they will be flipped. They are being transplanted into the perminate 10 Gallon containers, today.

And for those looking for the skunks Ass these are them a few not that bad but 24 Stinks a place to high heaven.

Visc f increadible
Visc f increadible 2
Visc f increadible 3
Visc f increadible 4
Visc f increadible 5
R

ReadySetGrowD9

Great post bro i cant wait to see this those girls look great :)..... i have been curious about FI for a while

RSGD9

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Saw a badass version of this girl last year and it was F'n Incredible!!

Tex

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Hope you don't mind the bump Rabbi... How are those girls looking? :wondering

lollipopman

lollipopman

All man was hope in for some pics... I really want this strain but it seems like a hard one to get...

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
These are from a clone

What would you say about the seeds from visc, have been eyeballing these for 10+ years. Looking for a good skunk

mal

B

Bigb89

I recently recieved a cut of this from a buddy who grew it from seed. Havent flowered it myself yet but he had great things to say about the smoke and when I saw it flowering at day 35 inside of buds were purpling up with white hairs still on top it looked pretty sick. Good grab Rabbi look forward to seein these come along.

C

captain.koons

Curious to see how this turns out. Did you originally receive a clone or did you grow from seed? I've read a few reports of this plant being very leafy which is what discouraged me from ever giving in to curiosity.

Top Bottom