Volcano Vape

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Had the digital volcano for a coulpe of yrs.now. dont really like the bag too much. I use the glass tube from a Buh Budda vape, and it seems to work allright. Been vapin some pretty good blonde bubble hash that you better be sit down to vape, wondering what temp is good for hash Seems 355 to 365 works pretty well what do you al think about the volcano, kinda high dollar, do you all think its worth it with the bag hassel ?

Dorje

Dorje

No, Volcanos are overpriced.

I have an Arizer Extreme Q, they are just under $200 and get the job done. Biggest disadvantage is they don't have the capacity to get everyone at a party high, it takes a while to fill a bag. I use mine with a whip 99% of the time anyway.

N

NorCalD9

I agree Volcanos are over priced... I have a Phantom vape.... its a chinesse volcano KO that is basically the same thing with a plastic case instead of a metal one, and its only $250 for a digital one :).... also the phantom bags are alot thicker and easier to use imo.....

here is a link to the phantom...

Peace
D9

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

I agree Volcanos are over priced... I have a Phantom vape.... its a chinesse volcano KO that is basically the same thing with a plastic case instead of a metal one, and its only $250 for a digital one :).... also the phantom bags are alot thicker and easier to use imo.....

here is a link to the phantom...

Peace
D9

I love the volcano I broke mine that I payed 500 for and haven't replaced it because it was to much. Thanks for the link I would love another one and that price is right.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Try callin em. I think they will repair or replace pretty reasonable

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

what do you al think about the volcano, kinda high dollar, do you all think its worth it with the bag hassel ?
Worth every penny. I have been using one for 5 years and rarely use anything else. Saved my health. Was coughing and wheezing really bad from 20 years of daily smoking. Volcano actually clears your lungs out if you have been smoking. You get what you pay for and the Volcano is the best out there. I have a silver surfer, herbal aire, iolite and vapor brothers box that have all been in the cabinet shortly after purchasing them because nothing compares to the volcano. Accept no substitutes, especially cheap, plastic, made in china phantoms. Read the internet reviews on that thing before you consider purchasing it.

At the end of the day, what is $500 for healthy lungs?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Worth every penny. I have been using one for 5 years and rarely use anything else. Saved my health. Was coughing and wheezing really bad from 20 years of daily smoking. Volcano actually clears your lungs out if you have been smoking. You get what you pay for and the Volcano is the best out there. I have a silver surfer, herbal aire, iolite and vapor brothers box that have all been in the cabinet shortly after purchasing them because nothing compares to the volcano. Accept no substitutes, especially cheap, plastic, made in china phantoms. Read the internet reviews on that thing before you consider purchasing it.

At the end of the day, what is $500 for healthy lungs?

I puffed them damn cigs for 30 yrs., quit 6 yrs back, just as hard to quit as the booze, got 10 yrs sober from that misery. Thinking of all the $$ ive spent on weed since 10/31/70 when I st puffed, I know the exact date cause we carved it into a fence in my hometown, Palo Alto Ca. still there BTW, so really $500.00 is nothing, and the flavor is awesome....

S

SSHZ

I concur....... I've had mine for 6-7 years now and although I don't use it every day, I use it often enough. I get higher with it than plain smoking, but I'm not that crazy about the tastes I get. Funny, you either love or hate the taste- nothing in between. Lastly, it's ultra reliable and never had one issue or repair on it. It's still the king of vapes, no question about it.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I loved my digit but got bored and had to switch it up a bit. I would like to vape bubble but haven't heard of anyone really doing it, and don't want to waste my hash lol. What are peeps vaping hash at temp wise? They are expensive, but your health comes to mind after hacking your organs out after a dab lol. Mine was $600 something. I don't mind the bag. The taste is definitely good, but I think you get a better buzz smoking. Anyway try one before you buy one.

Cheers,
Crom

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I got plenty of pretty good hash, not too worried about vapin it up. I use a whip on the Volcano at 355 for mixin with weed, to 375 for hash alone, seems ok, watcha all using temp wise for hash and weed..

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Love My Volcano

I really love using my volcano, don't use it all the time but for a change its awesome. Had my buddies from Chicago come down and one guy said he was the highest he's ever been after a couple rounds with the bag. Well worth the money to me

mal

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

I am about to buy a Volcano once my next crop comes in. I have Da budda vape but I really hate the whip style. It seems the whip is not very good for multiple people where the bag you can just pass around. I also have an Iolite which is great for a portable vape for traffic jams or the parking lot before skiing. The real question is "Is the digital Volcano worth the extra coin or should I just go with the Original?"

Dorje

Dorje

Just a FYI, the Arizer Extreme Q is made in Canada, eh....

It really does a great job with either a bag or a whip. Only disadvantage I see over a Volcano is it fills the bags slower.

S

SSHZ

The digital is more accurate in setting the heat but absolutely not necessary.

Volcano makes a "sponge" type of accessory to burn oils/hash/etc. I think EDIT carries it.

If you're a medical patient, some internet retailers will sell it cheaper. Ask around if you are looking.......

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Yeah go with the Digit you'll be glad you did later.

Hey SSHZ what temp do you use with the sponge to vape bubble hash?

Cheers,
Crom

D

DoobyScoo

Digital. Set and forget.
Plus if you are going weed, hash, weed...It makes life easier.

I personally still just use my bong, but I like to vape oils with glass/Ti.
Buddy of mine has the digital, and it seems worth it in the end, especially when you get to that third, fourth bag....

S

SSHZ

I generally set it around 8 for weed, but find I need to turn the heat up a notch when burning most hashes.......... my unit is manual, not digital so I'm not dialing in an exact temp... but it's all good.

D

DoobyScoo

Of course I have always just bought shit because it was shiny, flashy, interesting, new...appealing to the geek in me.
Been changing that habit. Premeditated purchasing has been in effect for some time now.

Y

Yukmouth

i remember when those things were 550 up here in maine, now they go for like 7-8 hundred

they work well but i prefer a pipe

S

SSHZ

I remember there was a retailer that sells them a lot cheaper to medical patients....... I think I spent around $435 for mine...... but I don't remember who it was other than someone in Calif. I use mine a couple times a week but I don't care for the taste much. But it still gets me very high.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom