Volcano Vape

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Worth every penny. I have been using one for 5 years and rarely use anything else. Saved my health. Was coughing and wheezing really bad from 20 years of daily smoking. Volcano actually clears your lungs out if you have been smoking. You get what you pay for and the Volcano is the best out there. I have a silver surfer, herbal aire, iolite and vapor brothers box that have all been in the cabinet shortly after purchasing them because nothing compares to the volcano. Accept no substitutes, especially cheap, plastic, made in china phantoms. Read the internet reviews on that thing before you consider purchasing it.

At the end of the day, what is $500 for healthy lungs?
I'm gonna tell my oldest boy (daily smoker like I am) to get himself one of these things. He's prone to bronchitis and pneumonia, and I think this would really save his lungs. Plus, he's always coughing up these nasty loogies, yuck!

Both, or all if you count the wife, my docs are on my nuts to use a vaporizer instead of toking out of glass. I don't have the cough and rarely suffer anything more than hay fever (got it right now), but they're pretty insistent about it.
I loved my digit but got bored and had to switch it up a bit. I would like to vape bubble but haven't heard of anyone really doing it, and don't want to waste my hash lol. What are peeps vaping hash at temp wise? They are expensive, but your health comes to mind after hacking your organs out after a dab lol. Mine was $600 something. I don't mind the bag. The taste is definitely good, but I think you get a better buzz smoking. Anyway try one before you buy one.

Cheers,
Crom
Hit up Blaze. He smokes a LOT of bubble (amazing bubble) and he's got this little bitty handheld vape that he uses a small torch on. It's made of machined aluminum and the hash goes into a little vial, just like what I used to get my coke in except clear. Assuming you can see it that close to your face, you just apply heat, gently, until it begins to bubble and then you've got that sweet hit.

S

sjstylz408

Been Looking to invest in one of those? Anyone know were to get it at a good price? Are they a set market price?.. Any preferable of "solid" or "easy" valve?

Top Bottom