Voodoo Thai - Stinky Colmbian - Stinky Lsd

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Johnny.5

I got some pictures that I bought some new lights, trying to find the sweet spot for the tent, I got to say they're getting too big for a 4 x 4 x 8-foot tent, suppose to be autos but turned out to be photoperiods, 2 in it they're taking every space they can get, I'm thinking of saving those seeds for spring sprout them outside in the greenhouse my spouse set up, it's so much easier outside, not too bad since the trouble & stress they went through frigid cold temperatures, taken outside, etc.

20220212 112913 1
20220213 084542
20220116 133840 4 1
growsince79

growsince79

These are coming along nice.
Growing extremely fast. Day 18, and I probably should flip today. I want to get rid of males before I transplant. They need to fit in a 2 x 2. Might have to toss a girl if no males.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

I got some lemon Thai seeds that's supposed to be an Indica type. Haven't grown them yet. Interested to see what you get.

Happysmoke

Happysmoke

Looking good. I've been wanting to try some Thai strains lately. I might pull the trigger on one myself next seed order. The Columbian sounds interesting as well. Will definitely be checking out this journal.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Those really frosty and colorful afganica's are nice to look at and are really photogenic.
But a top cola as long as your arm never goes outa style.

Top Bottom