Voodoo Thai - Stinky Colmbian - Stinky Lsd

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Glassdub

Glassdub

I promise that I have killed over 20 seedlings before they got their first set of leaves in every single way imaginable. Epic fuck ups. Welcome home!
I just sunburned 2 seedings (best of 6) tweaking up my Rspec about 2000 lux, bad move, took a 4 hour sleep & returned to find the main stems thread thin & toppled over, repotted & trying to save but I'm not real hopeful, today has sucked. 😕

E9noxis

E9noxis

Is there a reason they're all straight lines? Where'd all the branches go? Is this a pruning technique or genetics?

I probably didn't read the thread

growsince79

growsince79

Is there a reason they're all straight lines? Where'd all the branches go? Is this a pruning technique or genetics?

I probably didn't read the thread
They were all flipped @ 6". The one on the left was super cropped and weight trained. The voodoo thai looks nothing like I expected.

E9noxis

E9noxis

So you didn't allow the branches to develop? They're there but short so it all grows close?

This is what I was considering for my one gallon challenge grows

growsince79

growsince79

So you didn't allow the branches to develop? They're there but short so it all grows close?

This is what I was considering for my one gallon challenge grows
I cut off the bottom branches is all. The short branches are genetic.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

I know we had some back and forth to start, got to say though, I really like your grow style.
What are you getting 60-80 grams a plant average?

growsince79

growsince79

I know we had some back and forth to start, got to say though, I really like your grow style.
What are you getting 60-80 grams a plant average?
It all depends on the genetics. My last cut was about 60g each, but the buds were so dense a jar held 2oz without packing it. Probably only hold 1oz of the Colombian crosses. The little Voodoo Thai might make 1oz.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

It all depends on the genetics. My last cut was about 60g each, but the buds were so dense a jar held 2oz without packing it. Probably only hold 1oz of the Colombian crosses. The little Voodoo Thai might make 1oz.
With your rotation doing what QP a month/month and a half?

Top Bottom