w.wonka

• Thread starter wonka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonka

wonka

hope everyone is having a happy n safe holiday.. thought that i would share a look before i was getting ready to water in take cuts.. going to flip these ladies tomorrow... thanks for stopn

w.wonka

Wwonka

Wwonka 2

G

Green Supreme

Lookin lush, keep up the good work man. Peace GS

waayne

waayne

Nice ladies Wonka...
What strain-strains are you running?

wonka

wonka

Nice ladies Wonka...
What strain-strains are you running?

got some Sour Dawg(4), Super Stardawg(6), and La Confidential(3) going this rd... 600w, sun master conversion bulb / ushio bulb, 6in inline fan, can 33, 3x3 tent, 3x3 tray, promix bx with added chunky perlite, 2gl smart pots, general organics nuts, ph'd between 6.3-6.5, and temps 76-80 on n 10 or so lower when off....

w.wonka

JAWS

JAWS

hey WONKA:)
bad ass bushes you got there my friend and i maight add some really kick ass gear to boot.....best of luck brother and hope ya get tons of roots on the clones..
grow the dank:)

wonka

wonka

While i was doing my daily look around, thought i should share a look.. These ladies are a little under a week of 12/12.. everything is blowing up!!! Had to move the La's to the middle as they just dont reach for the bulb (as expected) like the sourdawgs n ssd... Sourdawgs are really going for it.... At day 10 or so, i will trim up the popcorn area.. take care and thanks for stopn!!

w.wonka

IMG 0486

IMG 0487

genepool

genepool

Hey wonka, the holidays were good & I hope urs were also. The ladies are lookin ultra happy way to go. All top of the line gear very nice bro I'm gonna grab a chair:scared0016:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Bushy lil ladies. Get some wonka! Keep us on posted on these sweethearts. Check out my tga grow. I will have new pics up later.

420king-MASSES

hey wonka whats up my brotha--love the grow cant wait to see what you pull outta that 3x3 //excellent strain choices to brotha 420king scribed dawgy////////you heard from chemfather yet dawg

wonka

wonka

Hey wonka, the holidays were good & I hope urs were also. The ladies are lookin ultra happy way to go. All top of the line gear very nice bro I'm gonna grab a chair:scared0016:

they were nice thanks!!! this is my 1st time with the sourdawg and 1st with the La n ssd but my buddies have ran them a few times..

thanks

Bushy lil ladies. Get some wonka! Keep us on posted on these sweethearts. Check out my tga grow. I will have new pics up later.

i sure will stop by n check things out on ur TGA grow..

hey wonka whats up my brotha--love the grow cant wait to see what you pull outta that 3x3 //excellent strain choices to brotha 420king scribed dawgy////////you heard from chemfather yet dawg

thanks n think u have me :confused0059: with some else

w.wonka

420king-MASSES

maybe i do lol thought we discussed chem father b4 needing help with court case [lawyer money] we did this threw p.m.

wonka

wonka

had a few that need some attention and thought i would share another look... things have been going nicely, except 1 mix-up with the timer due to my forgetfullness that i got sorted out.. time will tell!!! Penguins and the college game during the intermission tonite.. so it will be a chill night puffn a few with a buddy or 2... thanks for stopn and GO PENS!!!!!

w.wonka

IMG 0490

IMG 0491

IMG 0493

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Wonka. It's going great in there. I'm gonna stick around.

fred

wonka

wonka

thanks!!!! hope to have a nice harvest when the time comes...

w.wonka

420king-MASSES

look at them girls reach for the sky looks awesome brotha

Latest posts

Top Bottom