w.wonka

• Thread starter wonka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

Yodas Master

Excellent thread..Very healthy ladies also...How long do u plan on letting them go?

U

Urbangrowths

Always green in loompaland. Lookin great mi amigo!!!
Peace

wonka

wonka

Those babies are coming along very nicely wonka my brotha seems like you got them dialed in this is definatley gonna be a bad ass grow show

thanks 420king!!! things have been going well being my 1st run with these ladies!!!!

Man that is a really healthy and happy looking garden!
I'm sure enjoying the show wonka......
:pimp:

i"ve seen ur skillz n :sign0005: waayne, so thanks n stop anytime!!

Excellent thread..Very healthy ladies also...How long do u plan on letting them go?

thanks yodas!!! La's will let go 55-60ish n the Sourdawg n Ssd in the 65-70 day range!!!

Girls are looking beautiful wonka!

thanks for taken the time to take a look!!!!
Always green in loompaland. Lookin great mi amigo!!!
Peace

nice seeing u here and the island more!!!

thanks for taken the time to stop in everyone!!! took a few other pics the day after i took the 1's posted above... those looked shady being taken right after i had watered... left the card in my room and will have to wait till everything gets up and going till i can post the photo's..

w.wonka

wonka

wonka

card was in plain view after all... here are the happier shots!!! shots taken the next day!!!

w.wonka

IMG 0521

IMG 0522

420king-MASSES

yeah they look happy brotha are you using a pk 13/14 type deal to help get that prolific flowering //im stoked for you dawg ur gonna crop some diggity dankage

wonka

wonka

yeah they look happy brotha are you using a pk 13/14 type deal to help get that prolific flowering //im stoked for you dawg ur gonna crop some diggity dankage

they do look alot better in the 2nd pic!!! i use General Organics biobud.. really just use there line - biothrive grow, biothrive bloom, CaMg+, bioroot, bioweed(seaweed), n biobud.. also will use budswell n molasses for 3 weeks before i flush..

w.wonka

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
those look sweet there wonka - cant wait to see that canopy stack up

wonka

wonka

those look sweet there wonka - cant wait to see that canopy stack up

thanks motherlode n for stopn in!! things are coming along nicely n looking forward to seeing how things turn out as well...

w.wonka

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Happy and Healthy

Plants look awesome, well done

mal

wonka

wonka

Plants look awesome, well done

mal

there almost a 3rd of the way there and i hope to see them happy for the last 2/3 brfore flush!!! thanks for stopn n taken a peek mal!!!!!

w.wonka

420king-MASSES

c'mon wonka this is one of my mando stops where the pictorial updates my brother from another

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up wonka! Where's all the pic? Post up bro. I know there poppin' shit off now! Lmao!

wonka

wonka

took a few shots before the light shined down!!! these are at 3 weeks n seem to be enjoying themselves!!! thanks for stopn!!!

w.wonka

IMG 0530

IMG 0531

IMG 0532

winta

winta

they look very happy bro! cant wait to see how they finish :bongsmi:

waayne

waayne

wonka those girl's are the picture of health!
It's gonna get interesting now as they start to fatten up......
nice work man :smoke

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking nice and thick in there. happy and healthy girl are fun to look at. Thanks wonka.

fred

wonka

wonka

they look very happy bro! cant wait to see how they finish :bongsmi:
thanks n stop back anytime!!!

wonka those girl's are the picture of health!
It's gonna get interesting now as they start to fatten up......
nice work man :smoke
thanks waayne!!! this has been one of my better runs so far.. hope that there happiness continues!!!

w.wonka

Latest posts

Top Bottom