WA medical questions.

• Thread starter Seed Buyer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Seed Buyer

I found the WA state site regarding medical and if I read it right all a person needs is a medical recommendation from a physician and they can legally grow 15 plants and do not have to register with the state. Is this correct or am I over simplifying this? Thanks

P

ptg701

(A)...all a person needs is a medical recommendation from a physician...

(B)...they can legally grow 15 plants...

(C)...do not have to register with the state...

(A) True
(B) fifteen plants is the limit for possession, but it is not "legal", it is "defendable". You can still be arrested at any time by local, state, and federal authorities.
(C) True, however, if you buy from a dispensary or join a co-op and the cops raid it, which they do frequently, you are now registered.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

(A) True
(B) fifteen plants is the limit for possession, but it is not "legal", it is "defendable". You can still be arrested at any time by local, state, and federal authorities.
(C) True, however, if you buy from a dispensary or join a co-op and the cops raid it, which they do frequently, you are now registered.
(M) C'mon wobbly, (E) how many accounts do you need to try and scare people away from your "market" lulz...(L)

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

(M) C'mon wobbly, (E) how many accounts do you need to try and scare people away from your "market" lulz...(L)

that's funny
ptg701 is probably going to wonder wtf?
besides, i'm retired
made what i needed before you shit your first diaper :)

green punk

green punk

made what i needed before you shit your first diaper :)[/QUOTE]

Zing!

S

steelyeyes

There is too much leeway in the law. In some counties (Snohomish for example) the prosecutor is all hot and heavy againt MMJ in others (King) they pretty much leave you alone as long as you're within the law as written....such as it is.

nellybbad

nellybbad

Do they have a registration with the state to do a co'op of 45 plants? I thought you could just do it and have the paperwork on the site of the people attending it?

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Do they have a registration with the state to do a co'op of 45 plants? I thought you could just do it and have the paperwork on the site of the people attending it?
Currently there is no registry. HB 6265 was the most recent bill trying to take away our rights and privacy with a "voluntary" registry, a sq ft limitation on collective grows and a bad DUID section that would have made it essentially illegal for any heavy users to drive a vehicle. 6265 is gone for now but it will be replaced with another POS bill soon. A registry system is almost certainly coming this direction in the near future if somebody with some dough and some smarts doesn't put together an acceptable alternative bill to police ourselves soon.

nellybbad

nellybbad

Currently there is no registry. HB 6265 was the most recent bill trying to take away our rights and privacy with a "voluntary" registry, a sq ft limitation on collective grows and a bad DUID section that would have made it essentially illegal for any heavy users to drive a vehicle. 6265 is gone for now but it will be replaced with another POS bill soon. A registry system is almost certainly coming this direction in the near future if somebody with some dough and some smarts doesn't put together an acceptable alternative bill to police ourselves soon.

I appreciate the feedback....If your busted in on do you know whats happening to people lately? Do they take your plants/equipment if your compliant in numbers? I hear there just throwing cases away that are compliant for some part but do they take everything down? Also..are they finding out through electrical demands or what is there strategy? Im trying to obtain as much info from people that are at the brunt of it to see where my best strategy lies...All the laws are saying dif. things in dif areas and its hard to filter out whats true, so i figured if i can get some real life understandings of whats really happening to people i can understand what the system is trying to do with us,and how to best avoid conflict.

Top Bottom