waaynes Loompa Farms thread

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Go Waayne!
Whats up mack!
Structure is rarely a factor for me but jeeze, the structure on those are nice as shit!
SonOfDaMourning phenos #2,and #4 really stretched during flower,the rest of the phenos had a more moderate stretch
These phenos all have fat,beefy stalks,and sturdy branches
Happy new year to to you to wayne,Ive heard many great things about loompas gear and with you rocking it I know we will see all it can be!
Whats up fish!
Hope you're having a great 2014 buddy!
These girls are finally at the end of their stretch,so it should get interesting now.
Fuck yea!!!:jimlad:
:)
Looking real nice Waayne,

Can't wait to see the Yeti. I'm gonna pick up a couple packs along with the FooDog in a couple weeks. From the pics all the pheos look fairly similar and I like that.

I was laughing at the first pic with all those bags of soil stacked up. My chick gets pissed cause I always have 6 to 8 bags stacked up in the garage and she can't fit her car in:rolleyes:

Keep the show rolling and hopefully it'll be a double feature staring the Yeti in the second show;)

Slap
Thanks for stopping by slap14!

I'm gonna start the Yetis in the near future,just waiting for some veg space to free up.....

Man I hoard soil from time to time...lol
There were about 25 bags that weren't in the the picture...using large containers sure consumes it quickly.

I hear you on the storage issues,my wife claims I take over any available space in the house for herb ,and herb related paraphernalia
which is true.....there's just never enough space:)
Here are a couple of Yeti og F2's finishing up. Thanks @waaynes for letting me throw these up.View attachment 368424 View attachment 368425 View attachment 368426 View attachment 368427 View attachment 368428 View attachment 368428
Thanks for sharing those beauties OldLuck!
Man those are really impressive looking!

Feel free to post up pics in here anytime.
oom pView attachment 368663 ah lumpa duepedee doo waaynes got another big sugary bud for you. :)
Man you must be puffin some nice meds DAT
you are one creative cat,
Really nice pic,thank's for sharing that with us buddy
that's friggen funny as hell @DAT :clown:
+1^^^

Well here are a few random pics of the Moon Dawgs
day 24 of flower
pheno #2
a really stretchy,vigorous pheno
she's about 5 1/2 feet tall now
IMG 2681

one of the compact phenos
IMG 2685

pheno #5
this one is super stocky
IMG 2690

another compact stocky pheno
IMG 2688

pheno#4
IMG 2695

pheno #2
IMG 2694

one of the compact phenos
IMG 2698

another compact pheno
IMG 2697

It should get interesting now that the stretch is over.

These are getting ACT every 7-10 days

waayne

waayne

How did I miss this thread? I been so busy! I can't wait to see these MoonDawgs in flower, Waayne. Keep doin it big, bro! Ur always an inspiration to us farmers. Thanx for everything u have done.
RIVAL you probably missed this thread because you're always busy cranking out the AAA;)

Hope all is well with you and the family!

Thanks for stopping by Big Dawg!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
RIVAL you probably missed this thread because you're always busy cranking out the AAA;)

Hope all is well with you and the family!

Thanks for stopping by Big Dawg!
Thanx for always being a positive force here on the Farm! I def appreciate having u as a friend, Waayne. U always give an honest and unbiased answer to peeps question and comments. I admire that quality in people. Keepin' it REAL is the only way to live, bro! I'm always trying to push out the best meds I can for my patients. This round I have 10 strains in flower. U always have hella dif strains in ur garden as well. Thanx for all the inspiration. What size pots r u running? Them ladies r beasts and look extremely happy! I might have to try out ur soil mix, bro. My boy actually works for SunGro. I can get Black Gold, Sunshine #4, Pro Mix and any of their products for free. It's good to know people for sure.;)

waayne

waayne

is it redundant if i say "well done @waayne ?"

lol always beautiful man, the moondawgs look real promising! thanks for sharing with us. Z:cigar:
Thank's for the good vibes Z!
These should start to fatten up now
I really like the looks of #5 man, of course they all look dank as usual in this hizzy :)
What's up six string!
Pheno #5 reeks already,it's putting off a heavy, earthyt,dank Kush aroma
I've been giving Epsoms salts to these regularly...they definitely like their magnesium.....
Yes! Nice! What kind of cam do you use?
Topofthecrop I am using a $170.00 Canon point and shoot,it's a really basic model,with few bells and whistles
but it gets the job done

Here's a link
http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/digital_cameras/powershot_sx160_is

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Here are the short ,stocky phenos,day 26
first up pheno #3
View attachment 376009

pheno #5
View attachment 376011

pheno#5
View attachment 376012

These are starting to get some dank aroma, it's pretty earthy, and Kushy so far......

@wayne I see a blemish on the Pheno #5 pixs, I CAUGHT U! ha I new ur weren't perfect HATE HATE HATe, Jk man. sexys Gurls man, can't wait to c what u do with these.
I think u should make ur own Cananbis Bible , call it the DANK AND ELITE.

confu

Venom818

Venom818

these ladies are coming along really nice I grew some moondawgs before some nice smoke I wish i had more space to test some out .Keep up the great work homie .And thnx for sharing bro love seeing your work .

waayne

waayne

@wayne I see a blemish on the Pheno #5 pixs, I CAUGHT U! ha I new ur weren't perfect HATE HATE HATe, Jk man. sexys Gurls man, can't wait to c what u do with these.
I think u should make ur own Cananbis Bible , call it the DANK AND ELITE.

confu
Ha Ha,confu a fan was blowing a bit too much air around,at least for her liking...lol
She's happier now.......believe me when I tell you, I've killed my share of plants...;)
Thank's for the good vibes buddy,good to see you around!
these ladies are coming along really nice I grew some moondawgs before some nice smoke I wish i had more space to test some out .Keep up the great work homie .And thnx for sharing bro love seeing your work .
What's up Venom!
Good to see you around man!

These MoonDawgs are starting to look and smell pretty nice now

Thank's for stopping in ,and the positive vibes buddy!
Those look super nice so far waayne. Did you get around to popping any of the Yeti f3's yet?
D I've been trying to verify/test some new cuts and my veg room is overflowing,so I put the Yeti's on hold for a few weeks
until I can free up some veg space.......

Here are a few random pics, I was just getting started and the batteries died in my camera
but here are a few current pics of the MoonDawg phenos
IMG 2778
IMG 2777
IMG 2776
IMG 2773
IMG 2772
IMG 2771

These are getting weekly doses of ACT

A couple of phenos have asked for extra Mg since day one,a little Epsoms Salt seems to keep them happy.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Waayne do you feed just tea's and then alternate with water feedings as I never or can't recall you ever posting any nutrients lines you use ? as always your plants look perfect bro...

respect
soser

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
@wayne , i noticed u always seem to leave seedling plants up topped/untrained, but i have seen pixs of LST plants on later runs. Jus wondering why u don't train seedlings? Ive heard of ppl doing this to see the structure of the plant naturally jus wondering why thats so important and if there is more to it.

moondawgs looking nice man.

confu

waayne

waayne

Waayne do you feed just tea's and then alternate with water feedings as I never or can't recall you ever posting any nutrients lines you use ? as always your plants look perfect bro...

respect
soser
soser I try to water every other day in flower,but if the plants are large I have to water daily
I have no set schedule beyond the ACT schedule, for some strains there's plenty in the soil for them,if I think they need something I will try to address it
with an organic amendment like greensand, kelp meal,worm castings, liquid bonemeal ,Bat Guano,Seabird Guano, fish hydrosolate,etc.....

If I run into a food hog,I will give it a dose or two of Age Old grow,but no, I don't run a nutrient line
@wayne , i noticed u always seem to leave seedling plants up topped/untrained, but i have seen pixs of LST plants on later runs. Jus wondering why u don't train seedlings? Ive heard of ppl doing this to see the structure of the plant naturally jus wondering why thats so important and if there is more to it.

moondawgs looking nice man.

confu
What's up confu!
You are correct,I almost always run the seedlings "au natural" I do want to see their natural stature,and structure.
Also I want to see their vigor unimpeded by topping,or trellising.......

Usually while the seed plants are flowering, I get an idea of how,and how much I want to train/support the clone plant in future runs

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Those starting to chunk up there big W.....liking what I'm seeing homie. The short ones are the moon phenos and the more lengthy are chem phenos?

I just chopped a dedication plant to you today. Some seeds I popped and didn't top....Grew those fuckers tree status. Having a main colas is wild after years of topping. Looks like some of them really put out decent for not training them

waayne

waayne

Those starting to chunk up there big W.....liking what I'm seeing homie. The short ones are the moon phenos and the more lengthy are chem phenos?

I just chopped a dedication plant to you today. Some seeds I popped and didn't top....Grew those fuckers tree status. Having a main colas is wild after years of topping. Looks like some of them really put out decent for not training them
Skunk I tend to think along the same line you are,the short compact phenos definitely look Moon dominant,and the larger,stretchier
phenos definitely look more like Chem,and they smell that way as well.......
They are all stout,sturdy plants.

If I was tight on space I'd LST everything but,I have the luxury of running seed plants naturally
Actually with the verts,I seem to get pretty decent production even off untrained plants..though they definitely tend to be more productive when I train them.

Man you've been busy popping beans buddy;)
Good luck pheno hunting!

neverbreak

neverbreak

shit, i'm way late for this one. well at least i didn't miss the climax. looks like yer killin it so far waayne.

neverbreak

Latest posts

Top Bottom