waaynes Loompa Farms thread

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Happy new year to to you to wayne,Ive heard many great things about loompas gear and with you rocking it I know we will see all it can be!

S

slap14

Looking real nice Waayne,

Can't wait to see the Yeti. I'm gonna pick up a couple packs along with the FooDog in a couple weeks. From the pics all the pheos look fairly similar and I like that.

I was laughing at the first pic with all those bags of soil stacked up. My chick gets pissed cause I always have 6 to 8 bags stacked up in the garage and she can't fit her car in:rolleyes:

Keep the show rolling and hopefully it'll be a double feature staring the Yeti in the second show;)

Slap

O

OldLuck

Here are a couple of Yeti og F2's finishing up. Thanks @waaynes for letting me throw these up.
P1140860
P1140828
P1140820
P1140824
P1140862
P1140862

kendog000

kendog000

I guess better late than never! Girls are looking stellar as always Waayne. Always a pleasure watching you do your thing, and Loompas genetics are top notch gear to play with. Good luck on this round not that ur gonna need it.
Peace bro
Ken

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Be careful with roots organic's soil ...outta Eugene Or... they must leave outside ..got meely bugs from it ..those slimy suckers ..had to dab with alcohol on a q tip..for along time 3 yrs ago.. just saying.. climb up the stem and leave gooey ,honey slime.. ..of course if your into that never mind... :eek: Nice and healthy Wayne ...M

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Just read a little more on the differences looks as if 707 doesn't have mycos and original does. Not sure if that's correct don't quote me.. But just the description in a catalog. I'm a heavy supporter of 707 and black gold. Can't beat BG for cuts and seedlings. But if that's the case I'm throwing a bag of original in the car now.

waayne

waayne

Why do you prefer roots organic original over the 707?
Just read a little more on the differences looks as if 707 doesn't have mycos and original does. Not sure if that's correct don't quote me.. But just the description in a catalog. I'm a heavy supporter of 707 and black gold. Can't beat BG for cuts and seedlings. But if that's the case I'm throwing a bag of original in the car now.
Topofthecrop I've tried to use the 707,but every time I've bought it ,it's had fungus gnats to the point I wouldn't use it
I've never had that problem with their camo bag soil.....? go figure......

Caps bennies seem to keep the critters under control in my garden....

For soil mix,I actually mix varying amounts of Roots and Black Gold together with perlite and dolomite lime
to make my soil mix..it's not a static recipe.......it changes constantly depending on how rich or weak the soil is I'm using, and what strain
I'm growing...whether I'm growing seedlings or small veg plants,etc..it all depends on what kind of mix I need for the given
situation..........

a typical veg mix is
1 part Black Gold
1 part Roots
1 part perlite

a typical flowering mix is
1 part perlite
2 parts Roots
2 parts Black Gold

or
2 parts Black Gold
1 part Roots
1 part perlite

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
How did I miss this thread? I been so busy! I can't wait to see these MoonDawgs in flower, Waayne. Keep doin it big, bro! Ur always an inspiration to us farmers. Thanx for everything u have done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom