waaynes Loompa Farms thread

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Absolutely Wayne
All your gear looks healthy aside from those five or so phenos that grew slow . I guess you just move on and luck of the draw . I am glad that you've found a Moondawg you like and I'd love to try it someday . Hopefully the Pheno D continues to make you happy and makes up for it all.
@Oom pah pah yeah those small plants were struggling, I'm not sure why?
Everything else around them was thriving.The two small males were the picture of health,just slow growing , with very little vigor.I'll post a pic today of the last pheno being run,this one was vegged nearly 11 weeks as it was super slow growing,not much stretch in flower either....
I will post a pic of pheno d at day 28 as well,for reference,this little pheno (F) has flower a structure just like the other two dwarfs,and not much aroma, by contrast ,that D pheno just flat out reeks, .....and has since about week 3 of flower.....it also has a different flower structure.

Oh no did waayne finally stumble!? Lol not likely! I'm sure it was just one of those things oom pah pah and waayne that happen in this great universe of ours that we'll never know the answer to. The one thing we can count on as a certainty is waayne knows his shit and oom pah pah + loompa put out nothing but above top shelf meds!
ha ha
well if I screwed these up somehow,I still have to wonder how pheno D is such a beast,and so fat and stanky...?
They are all flowered in the same perpetual room......I'll post a few pics of other OG's growing near the pheno F today,for reference....A pictures worth a thousand words.....:)
I had one runt in my Yeti f3 pack and ended up culling it but could very easily been something I did to a more sensitive pheno.
I tossed one runt early on as well @QLTYlab
These were started in a mild organic seed starter mix never fed or given additives except ACT
I seldom feed in veg,as I transplant before they are rootbound,so I'm not sure what pissed them off
if anything......?
Wayne nice show brother. What bag of black gold do
You use?
@Hydropimp I use the natural & organic ,here's a pic
IMG 4825

Well they did seem to be a little bit finicky until they have established themselves... I hope their children's hell is over now!

Did anyone else have what seemed to be Mag def?
Had leaf curl with one, but looks good after replanting... Adding sweet to see what happens.

And it looks like we are just starting to show gender ya.
@draco I had some mag issues with some of the phenos,especially pheno D ,it showed the deficiency first
and the longest, but it sure didn't seem to slow her down a bit.....
I addressed it early in veg with oyster shell,and calcitic lime,and it was never an issue after that
Good luck with your phenos!
I popped 2 packs of F3 recently. To begin with there were only 19 seeds but whatever that's easy to do when killing your eyeballs counting tons of beans. That is $20 though at these prices....17 out of 19 popped. Of those 3 were badly mutated and culled. of the 14 left only 4 were female:) they are in a room with 3 other OG's, skywalker"g"cut etc. they are very healthy dark green but at 6.5 weeks they are by far the smallest flowers in the room.they could still explode in the last few weeks so I'm not judging yield yet. They are frosty and pretty but slow. Happy I got such a large field of males to choose from. Hot two totally different phenos, both are beasts.
@Trip8 man I had about three different types of males in my pack,the little non stretching ones,a couple of mid sized phenos,and one big tall pheno,that was a beast of a plant
Good luck man, I hope you have a keeper!
Thanks for the honest review @waayne
If anyone can do beans justice its you. Sorry to hear about the runts, and I hope that #D smokes as good as she looks
@justblazen It's always an adventure pheno hunting isn't it;)
It's all good man,I prepare for disasters in seed runs,so it all works out fine.....
I can't wait to try pheno D,she looks and smells excellent in about every way you'd want an OG to look and smell
The big difference I see in pheno D ,is that it is a stout,sturdy plant, and it will support itself without much help.....
There's one or maybe 2 bamboo stakes supporting her,and the branches don't collapse,and flop over like OG's...

Here is pheno D on day 28
IMG 4130

Here is pheno F on day 28
IMG 4809

IMG 4806

Here is pheno D today
this one needs another week or so ......
IMG 4801

Here are a couple of other OG cuts that are growing next to the Yeti pheno F plant
these are exactly one week ahead,at day 35
These plants are all in the same soil mix as pheno F
IMG 4811
IMG 4814

I'm sure looking forward to sampling pheno D
Everything about that plant is very impressive at this stage.

I'd like to thank @loompa for for his generosity, help and positive vibes.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Well right on!!! Love the thread, love wayne being straight up and I appreciate this. For instance, if wayne didnt bring up the topic of these slow phenos, I wouldn't know about it. To me it sounds like that is due to the fact that all the breeding has been done outdoors. Albeit, many of these plants have been run indoors, its usually been from us selecting choice phenos from outdoor selections and then running them indoors. As far as those slow plants, maybe its just a factor of them being slower coming into their own. I know outdoor they all excell, but theres always slower plants in outdoors but they eventually catch-up and become beasts. But this is just a pure guess. More testing would have to be done, but information like this is very valuable. A big thanks to Wayne for being straight and showing the good, the bad, and the ugly!

H

Hydropimp

Looking kill waayne do you just mix the black gold
And vermifire?

Do you amend with anything else?

Or do you have a post in a thread about your soil and nutes

Thanks buddy keep up the green work

waayne

waayne

Well right on!!! Love the thread, love wayne being straight up and I appreciate this. For instance, if wayne didnt bring up the topic of these slow phenos, I wouldn't know about it. To me it sounds like that is due to the fact that all the breeding has been done outdoors. Albeit, many of these plants have been run indoors, its usually been from us selecting choice phenos from outdoor selections and then running them indoors. As far as those slow plants, maybe its just a factor of them being slower coming into their own. I know outdoor they all excell, but theres always slower plants in outdoors but they eventually catch-up and become beasts. But this is just a pure guess. More testing would have to be done, but information like this is very valuable. A big thanks to Wayne for being straight and showing the good, the bad, and the ugly!
@loompa @Oom pah pah I greatly appreciate ya'lls help,support,transparency,and generosity!

I agree with the fact that indoor and out are very different,and how phenotypes react to
each environment is vastly different.Indoors is just so unnatural that not everything will thrive in that artificial environment,there's nothing better than the great outdoors.....

I harvested pheno D this morning,she was pretty heavy,will be interesting to sample the finished product as that pheno smells so superior!
It also supported itself with 2 bamboo stakes,which OG's won't do,so I definitely appreciate the stronger structure,that will support itself.

Keep up the great work guys!

Looking kill waayne do you just mix the black gold
And vermifire?

Do you amend with anything else?

Or do you have a post in a thread about your soil and nutes

Thanks buddy keep up the green work
@Hydropimp I use several different mixes ,which include varying amounts of Black Gold ,Roots,and Vermifire,I add perlite,and oyster shell,and a little Alaskan Humisoil,and compost

pm me if you want specific soil recipes

@Power OG
@caveman4.20
Thank's for the positive vibes guys!

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Very Nice!!! Gotta love harvest time. I cant wait to hear your smoke report. Thats really good to hear about the structure of the plant. That was definately a consideration in breeding her, wow, two stakes...now thats awesome, especially for an OG. Now lets see how she cures out and smokes for you. Im anxious to hear your thoughts and opinion. Thanks so much Waayne for all the work you have put into this grow diary and your honesty. Your a true asset to this community! Keep up the good work, and in the meantime, Ill be waiting anxiously to hear what you think about your D pheno.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Sometimes a pair of eyes from an outside perspective may be helpful or worth a laugh or two...... IE the subjective look at the small slower growing plant, IMO if higher levels of the sativa try breaking out as a dominate trait it is true some can take up to a year to mature and it is not until in 12 or even 15th week of flower do its fastest growth.? with this slower more private reserve can be a Diamond (them take millions of years look how they turn out) just adding to the mix
Some of the greatest bud I had ever smoked took 10 mths. . . . .

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Nice work in here lookin real frosty.

Have you grown the Yeti bx yet?

Looks like you found a keeper and fast too!

waayne

waayne

@johnconnor We eventually culled the best Yeti pheno we found after we ran her as a clone.
She was a real nice plant ,but it was a little too mild of a buzz for my my clients taste.

@Jolly Mon What's good man!
Here's the LHB cut I'm flowering now doing her thing in organic soil
This is without a doubt one of my all time favorites,The buzz and flavor are simply sublime.

I hope you have a great outdoor season this year Jolly Mon.
Big Ups!

Loompas Headband
day 44
IMG 0026

covertchem

covertchem

@johnconnor We eventually culled the best Yeti pheno we found after we ran her as a clone.
She was a real nice plant ,but it was a little too mild of a buzz for my my clients taste.

This is without a doubt one of my all time favorites,The buzz and flavor are simply sublime.

Big Ups!

Loompas Headband
day 44
View attachment 504141
@waayne have you ran moondawg f2? If so what did you think of her as a gee

covertchem

covertchem

Lots of good I hear about the vigor and stability of loompas gear have the yeti black yeti and moondawg going now

Shamus

Shamus

Big Ups!

Loompas Headband
day 44
View attachment 504141
Holy shit..

One day me n that lady will tangle...
One day

Latest posts

Top Bottom