waaynes Organic Alien Genetics

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Wayne awesome as always bro as i am always on the quest for knowledge got a question for you , when you dry you plants and are ready to cure do you break down the entire giant bud into little nugs - cutting at each bud sight or if its a total covered cola with a stem inside do you cure it like that..... thanks bro, answer when you get time , no rush .... stellar work as always my friend..... peace soser

waayne

waayne

Those are crazy frosty for day 30!
BNUT these phenos started stacking trichomes early and they've never let up.
They're gonna be coated by harvest
Thanks for stoppin in :)

Hellz yea beuatiful man!!! Gotta love baseball bat nugs!!!
I certainly like baseball bats 619ster.:cool:
This strain has some killer yield potential.

That shit is frosty as fuk. I'm liking the looks of that shit. My LAD r getting big. Keep up the great work, Waayne!
Yeah man these are gonna be beasts by harvest time
Some stretched quite a bit in flower and are pretty big now
The tallest is nearly 7 feet tall
Keep up the great work at the Funk Lab!
Holly shit those are some frost monster EPIC is all I can say.
What's up homie!
Alien bred a yield monster here for sure
These stanky girls are coated in trichomes.
Thank's for stoppin in ProdigyGrower!
looking sick bro going to be some fire ...i like the yellowish hairs she puts out cool looking plant
Yeah baze1 I'm looking forward to puffing these phenos
A couple smell almost like some kinda lemon candy now:)

Here's a couple of pics of EWOK phenos about a month into flower
IMG 7218
IMG 7221

These are already pretty loud
They've been getting weekly doses of ACT

waayne

waayne

Hey Wayne , I have been using organics for about a year now so I know what your saying . best herb and yield . Kills the chemical poo poo weed no doubt keep up the good work . FYI I use bio BIzz line works awesome .
Yeah funky nothing tastes like organic nugs
i get solid yields in organic soil and couldn't imagine not growing this way.......
Hot damn son, them bitches just keep gettin bigger and bigger. Some kill phenos for sure. You pop a full pack of the LAD? Im seein lots and lts of potential. guess i should get off my ass and get mine started. Thanks for sharing Wayne

Ken
Pop those LAD's ken,they're some sweet genetics!
They are really swelling now
I popped 1 pack of beans>>got 8 females and 2 males
Thank's for stoppin in bro!
Waayne, I know you also give props to the breeders for breeding the strains but you are an INCREDIBLE grower. Thanks for sharing both your pics and knowledge.
INSPIRING!
Thank's for the kind words man.
i love growing these plants and will til the day I die
i just try to grow them to their full potential and keep them happy,that always keeps me happy:)
Wayne awesome as always bro as i am always on the quest for knowledge got a question for you , when you dry you plants and are ready to cure do you break down the entire giant bud into little nugs - cutting at each bud sight or if its a total covered cola with a stem inside do you cure it like that..... thanks bro, answer when you get time , no rush .... stellar work as always my friend..... peace soser
What's up soser!
I like to keep large colas intact as much as possible,but I never leave exposed stem
Really large cola's are cut down to about 10 -12 inches then placed gently in jars
for curing.
Happy Harvest soser,enjoy that ARC,it's the bomb:)

LAD phenos about 50 days into flower
IMG 7173
IMG 7176
IMG 7184
IMG 7187
IMG 7194
IMG 7197
IMG 7203
IMG 7209
IMG 7210

The last two pics are of the two phenos that are 10 days behind the others

These girls are super loud at this stage
They are getting nothing but pure ,clean H2o now

Alien bred a beast here for sure with the LAD
I can only imagine the yield potential of these girls

Keep up the great work A!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Always impressive Waayne, any organic input tips? Your grow seriously rival hydro with a very healthy plant throughout. Just messing around with a few things organically. Im sure its something to do with your skills mainly, room and 130 w sq ft which is very bright as well. Thanks man. MWD

blazer

blazer

LAD is looking amazing looks dense as hell and frosted, ewok looking nice also as always!
Your grows always impressive and dank as fuck thanks for showing potential of the genetics you grow, Alien's gear is sicker everytime I look at his gear grow, really need to pop my astrodawgz,later bro!

soserthc1

soserthc1

EWOK, A month into flower is totally insane Waayne , most dont get that kind of weight on a full cycle , truly astonishing work.... im in awe...........;)..... curious as to what you pulling per plant , unless that is something you can't say , if so my bad . respect soser....

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Those are gettin crazy frosty considerin their only at day 40! Nice work Wayne! What exactly is in your act schedule? Take it easy brotha your killin it!

waayne

waayne

Some unreal bulk on some of those flowers Wayne, congrats! to A as well, hella creation

Ken
Yeah ken A bred some monsters here for sure......
The largest one smells like lemon drop candy:)
Be well ken!
Always impressive Waayne, any organic input tips? Your grow seriously rival hydro with a very healthy plant throughout. Just messing around with a few things organically. Im sure its something to do with your skills mainly, room and 130 w sq ft which is very bright as well. Thanks man. MWD
midwestdensies I really just try to focus on perfect environmental conditions and root health
I am obsessed with optimizing the root system and maximizing root mass on all my plants.....
Wonderful work as always waayne!
What's up Shady
Thanks for stopping in homie!
These have been a great group of plants to grow
It smells like a candy store in my flower room now
Keep up the great work Shady!
Lookin mighty dank..
Thanks for the positve vibes Goo!
A bred some FIRE here for sure!
Them girls r bangin', bro! My plants r starting to fill in now. Great work as usual, Waanye. Stop by the Funk Lab when u get a chance.
Whats up big dawg!
I'll be stopping by the lab for sure!
Keep up the great work RIVAL
Thanks for the always positive vibes RIVAL!
Sicker than my avatar Yo!roflmao
Thanks for changing that avatar thunderfudge
I was getting a little sketched out looking at it:eek:
Thanks for making me laugh homeslice!
lol ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^lol plz take it down thunder..
I agree Mo
that was one scary avatar:)
LAD is looking amazing looks dense as hell and frosted, ewok looking nice also as always!
Your grows always impressive and dank as fuck thanks for showing potential of the genetics you grow, Alien's gear is sicker everytime I look at his gear grow, really need to pop my astrodawgz,later bro!
pop those astro dawgs blazer
there's gonna be some sick phenos in those beans buddy
talk to you soon>we need to do lunch again soon:)
EWOK, A month into flower is totally insane Waayne , most dont get that kind of weight on a full cycle , truly astonishing work.... im in awe...........;)..... curious as to what you pulling per plant , unless that is something you can't say , if so my bad . respect soser....
soser I like to grow trees
The best yields I've gotten indoors were from Diesel and Diesel hybrids
2 lbs 5 0z's off one plant is the best I've done indoors
Agree with sos... I sorta let out a chuckle of astonishment when I saw that 30-day EWOK. Way to work the genetics, waayne.
bright flower rooms sure don't hurt goodsen:)

waayne, we all know how important the genetics are . . . . . . but your skillz are incredible!

excellent show!

Papa
Thanks for stopping in Papa and for the kind words but really all I do is provide the plants with the environment to flourish in and they do the rest
Great genetics are a must though:)
Waayne you're a true master of your trade homie.
whats up D!
Thanks for the props homie
I do try to spoil my plants everyway possible
All your girls are looking beautiful Waayne, I don't know if i should kiss them, hug them or get out my $$'s lol.
Ha Ha,dirk you can do all three:)
pretty much anything goes around here..........
Thanks for stopping in homie!

Here's some harvest pics of the Lemon Alien Dawgs's
IMG 7382
IMG 7385
IMG 7407
IMG 7418
IMG 7417
IMG 7422
IMG 7424
IMG 7458

Top Bottom