waaynes Organic Alien Genetics

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Those are gettin crazy frosty considerin their only at day 40! Nice work Wayne! What exactly is in your act schedule? Take it easy brotha your killin it!
Ohiofarmer I vary my ACT recipes weekly
They are always changing and ever evolving......
Common ingredients include,alfalfa meal ,kelp meal,EWC,vermicompost,forest compost
fish hydrsolate,molasses,seabird guano, CAPS bennies and Alaskan humisoil
I usually use 3 or 4 ingredients off this list depending on what type of tea I want to brew
I use bacterial dominant and fungal dominant teas all thru veg and flower
I feed ACT every 6-10 days,I usually dilute it at a 8-1 ratio

I always give them pure H2o the last 2-21/2 weeks before harvest....

Here's the Tahoe leaning EWOK
IMG 7467
IMG 7475

This is the loudest plant I've grown from Alien Genetics
She smells like the Tahoe OG with some fruit and candy undertones.
She just simply reeks
These pics of this EWOK pheno are at 56 days into flower.

Keep up the great work Alien!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice pics of the LAD. Great looking pheno, Waayne. I got 2 in veg right now. They r goin into flower in a few weeks. I'm getting excited to see what kind of fire they got for me. Hope they look have as good as your do. Keep on Funkn, bro!

F

fuzzy

They both look killer but the LADs,i gotta get some of those!Very Nice Job Waayne!keep it up my friend,peace,fuzzy

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Waayne do you ph your flush? Or better yet if your flush was 7.0 would you bring it down?

2DogWalker

Wow nothing less than what I'd expect from my hero....killin it!!! how long did that lad run?

Best to u
2dw

waayne

waayne

Waayne do you ph your flush? Or better yet if your flush was 7.0 would you bring it down?

dan I use well water for my plants and it is very clean and low PPM naturally
the PH ranges from 7.1 -7.3 and I never adjust it
I do mix a slightly acidic soil mix to counter the 7.0 -7.3 PH of my water
so no, I wouldn't adjust it for my soil or style of growing

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer I vary my ACT recipes weekly
They are always changing and ever evolving......
Common ingredients include,alfalfa meal ,kelp meal,EWC,vermicompost,forest compost
fish hydrsolate,molasses,seabird guano, CAPS bennies and Alaskan humisoil
I usually use 3 or 4 ingredients off this list depending on what type of tea I want to brew
I use bacterial dominant and fungal dominant teas all thru veg and flower
I feed ACT every 6-10 days,I usually dilute it at a 8-1 ratio

I always give them pure H2o the last 2-21/2 weeks before harvest....

Here's the Tahoe leaning EWOK
View attachment 274287View attachment 274296
This is the loudest plant I've grown from Alien Genetics
She smells like the Tahoe OG with some fruit and candy undertones.
She just simply reeks
These pics of this EWOK pheno are at 56 days into flower.

Keep up the great work Alien!
Thanks for gettin back at me man, it's appreciated!.... haha and ya i figured all of that^, haven't ever tried the alaskan humisoil but i've heard good things, must be the genetics then :D, either way your killin it. Think it's bout time i placed some bean orders. You ever tried a strict "vegan" diet for your girls? That's what ima try my next run here and kinda lookin for some feedback if anyones had considerable success with it. Anyways Take it easy homie, I'll be lurkin waitin for your next run

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Really impressive work Waayne! Seriously jaw dropping photos of those beasts you grew! Thanks so much for sharing your work, it is always much appreciated to see something worth striving for in future grows!

kendog000

kendog000

Hopt dayum son !!! those are some rediculous lookin flowers. Crazy bulk, frost and fall colors. Im in awe to say the least. whatever your doing over there with ur organics regimen, they are absolutely diggin it, and the love is showing.
Thanks for takin the time Wayne, always a pleasure poppin in

Ken

grower2

grower2

Beautiful girls waayne!! Everything looks first rate.

What sort of tea are you mixing up for peak flowering? And are you only using teas and then straight water?

waayne

waayne

Nice pics of the LAD. Great looking pheno, Waayne. I got 2 in veg right now. They r goin into flower in a few weeks. I'm getting excited to see what kind of fire they got for me. Hope they look have as good as your do. Keep on Funkn, bro!
RIVAL I had several sweet LAD phenos out of that pack
I'm really looking forward to sampling the nugs soon.....
The aroma's on some of the phenos is ridiculous
Like I said i can't wait to start puffin them!
Keep on rockin the Funk Lab brother!
Well, I'm definitely gonna pop my LAD's after drooling over those bud shots waayne! Now I just need to figure out a simple ACT recipe from your ingredient list and brewer to get my brew on...
Shady a easy way to start off brewing excellent tea is the BounTea system>>kinda pricey but you will get solid reliable results ,and then it's easy to start tweakin your own custom teas
I constantly change my ACT recipes to provide diversity
custom ACT recipes give me the results I'm seeking reliably,time after time
Thanks for stoppin in homie!
They both look killer but the LADs,i gotta get some of those!Very Nice Job Waayne!keep it up my friend,peace,fuzzy
Thanks for stoppin in fuzzy!
Alien bred some beasts with the LAD's and EWOK's
I'm really interested in the candied smelling phenos
They just smell incredible:)just like lemon drop candy ,actually maybe just a little sweeter
i have four phenos of the LAD and they look nothing like yours. yours looks like mine x 2

that ewok looks killer as well, man.

keep up the good work...as you always do.
Thanks for the kind word neck
I have definitely ran across some very nice phenos in these two strains
I have also pumped considerable light on these two strains (130 watts per sq. ft.)and both responded to that superbly
Some of the LAD's definitely are some mega yielders
Happy Holidays neck!
Fuckin sick bro! definetley the astro's will be taking dirt naps my next run im doing soil this run bro your meds are just dank and smooth smoke I had to do soil,your grows are truly motivating and aliens gear looks of the hook! Lunch anytime brotha!
I'll be in your part of the world after the holiays and I'll definitely give you a call for lunch buddy!
Happy Holidays blazer!
Really impressive work Waayne! Seriously jaw dropping photos of those beasts you grew! Thanks so much for sharing your work, it is always much appreciated to see something worth striving for in future grows!
Thank you for the kind words man!
Alien definitely bred a beast of a plant with the LAD's
You know when I stop by your threads I always see immaculate rooms and healthy plants:)
Keep up the great work nMEEKS,It's always a pleasure seeing your beautiful work!
Hey Wayne, are you using co2? And if so at what ppms? Thanks buddy
joseph I do have a couple of CO2 burners but seldom use them
I prefer to pump in lots of fresh air that is run thru Medical grade HEPA filters
I use a monitor and my CO2 levels are usually around 330-350PPM
Hopt dayum son !!! those are some rediculous lookin flowers. Crazy bulk, frost and fall colors. Im in awe to say the least. whatever your doing over there with ur organics regimen, they are absolutely diggin it, and the love is showing.
Thanks for takin the time Wayne, always a pleasure poppin in

Ken
Whats up Ken!
You know buddy I have been dealing with really cold weather and my heaters have been cranked up so my flower room is only dropping down to 67-68 degrees at nite
So I am really surprised by all the Fall colors these two strains are putting off
The aroma's are blowing my mind>>lemon drop candy and honey on a couple of pheno's ,including that beast thats probably gonna yield around a lb......:)
Yeah Alien bred some Fire here for sure!
Thanks for the good vibes Ken!
Beautiful girls waayne!! Everything looks first rate.

What sort of tea are you mixing up for peak flowering? And are you only using teas and then straight water?
grower2 I vary my ACT recipe weekly but in flower I tend to add High P K Seabird Guano along with a little more molasses
I also use liquid bone meal and fish hydrosolate and EWC's
I don't use any kind of "Bloom food"
I give them tea every 5-8 days and water the rest of the time
Good luck grower2!

waayne

waayne

Here are some harvest pics of one of the EWOK phenos
This pheno smells delicious!It is theTahoe OG aroma with some fruit undertones x10
IMG 7537

IMG 7544

IMG 7560

Alien Genetics Fruity Pebbles OG
23 days into flower
IMG 7564

Beautiful work on this one A!
Happy Holidays!Keep up the great work Alien:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom