waaynes Organic Alien Genetics

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Waayne, man, EVERY one of those girls looks AMAZING man, excellent job. Your pictures are making me want to grow some big single cola trees in a big way, havent done that in quite some time. Excellent job on the aroma descriptions as well. Personally im like D and have a hard time isolating smells, but i agree with you, Alien breeds some VERY aromatic strains. Every plant ive grown/ am growing have had/ has amazing, complex smells, i love opening my garden door at lights on every day, its like a punch in the face with some of the greatest smells you could dream of. Your shots of the TAB are making me consider popping that one very soon as well. Overall just a kick ass job Waayne, keep it up man. MAAD respect, good vibes, and blessings to you brother! Peace Waayne! Happy harvest! Motiv :)

As always those same props, respect, blessings , and thanks out to you too Alien! Keep doin your thing brother, we are loving it! Rap soon A. Motiv

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Haha Skunk...thanks brotha.

To answer a few peoples questions...the undisclosed strain is not going to be released and the genetics can't be revealed. It is a cross of two proprietary strains that I don't really talk about.

Waayne, I know I've said it before...but your skills blow me away. Every plant is a picture perfect example of health, vigor, and cannabis perfection. Major props to you on your organic skills! Thanks again for all the photos. Much appreciated.

Cheers,
A

you can tell its me cuz the cheese hat

slausongardens

slausongardens

dang, if that strain was released i would buy it off these pics alone

i bet youre one of those people that grows with 100% success 100% of the time, just every plant perfect lol. not like us normal folk that have problems sometimes or a few plants that just dont wanna cooperate.

every picture is magazine worthy. and these are the types of pictures i love to stare at.

Y

yayarea

Nice as always Waayne, also Alien on the genetics. Every time I look at your pics Waayne I see vert lighting and maybe some hoods, what is your actual setup? Im sure Im not the only one wondering whats going on in that room, can you give me a rundown. If this is not the right place to ask, sorry! I will shoot you a pm, Thanks. Anyways good shit as usual.

dirk d

dirk d

Wow Waayne! Excellent Job bro lol i was so into your pics I forgot to click "like" lol. Just couldn't wait to see the next pics! lol Mystery #5 and Wild Rose were my favorites out your beauties. Must be nice walking into your flower room! lol Great Job..

waayne

waayne

Sweet just pm'd you my address...lmfao!
Got it:)
waayne you have the WOW factor
Aliens genetics have the wow factor homie,I just grew them.....
Thanks for stoppin in bro!
Mystery strains #8 & 5 looks mega bad ass & I love how mystery #1 grows everything looks kill but those juss stood out 2 me.. Killer killer grow..
Yeah Goo i like those 2 as well,#5 has an incredible aroma.
Thanks for stoppin in homie!
wayne nos how to grow that kill !
This was some easy growin dank pimpin!
Thanks for the descriptions waayne. They all sound killer. Which keepers are you leaning towards as of now? You do a great job describing all the smells...I'm horrible at it and desperately need to get better. Do you just nose up to the buds? Give 'em a little squeeze? Rub a sugar leaf? All of the above? I usually just rub a sugar and smell my fingers. I don't want to molest my nugs and ef up the trichs. I know some people have much more developed pallets than others so I'm probably screwed. God damn allergies! :(

Can't wait to see what you do with the LAD and Ewok.

I hope all is well.

D
Whats up D!
I always handle my flowers very gently ,usually pulling them near for a little sniff by the sugar leaves or sun leaves
I would never squeeze them , ever........I had a physical altercation with a worker once over the way he was handling freshly harvested flowers........
I usually try not to be a fanatic over much in life ,but I am fanatical over how my flowers are handled and processed.....

Phenos #6,#5, are early faves...

Thanks for the good vibes D!
Waayne, man, EVERY one of those girls looks AMAZING man, excellent job. Your pictures are making me want to grow some big single cola trees in a big way, havent done that in quite some time. Excellent job on the aroma descriptions as well. Personally im like D and have a hard time isolating smells, but i agree with you, Alien breeds some VERY aromatic strains. Every plant ive grown/ am growing have had/ has amazing, complex smells, i love opening my garden door at lights on every day, its like a punch in the face with some of the greatest smells you could dream of. Your shots of the TAB are making me consider popping that one very soon as well. Overall just a kick ass job Waayne, keep it up man. MAAD respect, good vibes, and blessings to you brother! Peace Waayne! Happy harvest! Motiv :)

As always those same props, respect, blessings , and thanks out to you too Alien! Keep doin your thing brother, we are loving it! Rap soon A. Motiv
motiv my friend,whats up dawg!
You are right on point about Aliens aromatic strains!
They are super aromatic in flower!
Thanks for all the positive energy motiv!
dang, if that strain was released i would buy it off these pics alone

i bet youre one of those people that grows with 100% success 100% of the time, just every plant perfect lol. not like us normal folk that have problems sometimes or a few plants that just dont wanna cooperate.

every picture is magazine worthy. and these are the types of pictures i love to stare at.
Thanks bro,but True Grit is right,my regimen makes it possible to for me to have success with nearly every pheno I run....
everything I do is geared towards maximizing each and every pheno to it's fullest potential....my organic soil regimen is key to this....
Its them organics Slauson....it gives growers a lot more room for the plants to do what THEY can do. Even doing organics in coco fixed that random non cooperating plant issue for me.
Hey now TG,don't be giving away all my tricks bro.....
Seriously TG is right on point 100%,it's my organic soil regimen!
Them ladies look very happy! Great job on them Alien bitches. Nice variation on them Mystery plants. How tall them plants, Waayne?
What up R!
You know how nice those Alien beans are :)
Killer phenos you got homie!
The tallest is about 5 1/2 feet tall............Keep up the great work RIVAL!
incredible work there waayne, thanks for posting the pics and descriptions of the plants.peace
Thanks for stoppin in rollon:cool:
Thanks bro. The Tahoe Alien Bubblegum was released and it sold out. It still exists in the Mothership vault...so more TAB might be available in the future.

Cheers,
A
:)
I was telling Waayne today that pic looks like it should be on the cover of all covers...truly unreal. Alien and Waayne are the shiznit
no dan we really are aliens....not shiznit:)

Here's the TAB pheno A at harvest
IMG 6629

Top Bottom