• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Work Waayne

Those plants look amazing, got me excited to run mine. Hope they turn out 1/2 as nice as yours, hope all is well with you and yours

mal

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Holy fuck! Those girls r bangin' ,Waayne! I gotta grab those up for sure. My Chemical Romance is fire. I got some Arctic D stashed away also. Logic did justice to them strains. Nice x's coming from him 4sho! I been blazin that CR in my bong all morning. Shit is curing up real nice! Keep up the great work, bro.

waayne

waayne

I would kill for some of the moms your rocking. I got a LSD and SLH cut but damn. Hope divine will be in your garden for a while. Looking good on your end waayne.:bow
Thank's for droppin in ronvmpc
I kinda had the feeling you were a hit man ;)

I'm looking forward to sampling the Cannonball Express
They're way impressive>>>some smell good enough to eat!

Those are some huge nugs waayne! You're killin' it as usual man.
Yeah bro these really blow up in flower.....
They look to be some yielders for sure
Throwin down again Waayne! Very nice
Gracias amigo!
Wow you could knock someone out with those clubs. Whats the average flower time on your phenos?
Shamrock I'm thinking these are gonna be around 65-72 days
I'll harvest when 20%-25% of the trichomes are amber
those are sick waayne always AAA dank coming from your room What new strains do you have comin down the pipe can't wait to see the next grow show keep killin it bruh!!
Hey whats up Prodigy
I'm runnin some of G.o.D.'s ultra rare Alien Master Kush
and some White Bubba's now.

Gonna pop some some more Divine gear as
soon a I get some room
Probably the Casey Jonesx Bubba
I really like growing Bubba hybrids.....
gotta get goin on those Avalanche and Chemical romance as well.....
she's definately top heavy!
Right on!
Absolutely beautiful!!!!! Makes you wanna eat it like corn on the cob! Awesome job Waayne!!!!!
Thank's bro!
Pheno C smells like grape jelly now
you might wanna try a bite of it ;)
Stack-a-lees for sure bro, ur killen it
Thank's for droppin in bro!
These were easy to grow homie! Not the least bit touchy or finicky.
Those plants look amazing, got me excited to run mine. Hope they turn out 1/2 as nice as yours, hope all is well with you and yours

mal
Thank's for the positive vibe's mal!
you're gonna like growing these homie
these were vigorous and healthy from day one...
look like producers as well.
They smell incredible and are nice and frosty.
I'm looking forward to sampling some soon ;)

Holy fuck! Those girls r bangin' ,Waayne! I gotta grab those up for sure. My Chemical Romance is fire. I got some Arctic D stashed away also. Logic did justice to them strains. Nice x's coming from him 4sho! I been blazin that CR in my bong all morning. Shit is curing up real nice! Keep up the great work, bro.
Yeah homie, Logic is breeding some sick genetics!
These girl's have been impressive!

I had the pleasure of puffin some Arctic Diesel last week and it was way potent>> definitely some of the nicest herb I've puffed lately.....
I'd pop those ASAP :rock

These are about done.....
IMG 4075
IMG 4072
IMG 4070
IMG 4061
Cannonball Express

One pheno smells like a Super Silver Haze pheno
I used to grow>>fruity with dank and spicy undertones
a couple smell like fruity chem
and the last one is grape jelly. :pimp:

Last edited:
sticky icky

sticky icky

Whooaaa my brotha those are some bad ass biootches 4 sure is that the arctic diesel looks like original d big time but with a purple twist I know you'll be enjoyin the hell outta all this gear keep up the kick ass work and Happy Halloween to you and the fam lata bra!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Those look awesome bro it really makes me excited to see how my Devine crosses turn out I have 2 of logics AJ sour d x bubba kush and Chemdog #4 x bubba kush these should be epic what bubba crosses did you grab from logic's gear bro?? Any way they look amazing it's really reassuring to see how fire logics gear can produce keep up the killer work bro I can't wait to see how those alien masters turn out.

blazer

blazer

Damn brotha those are some dank looking baseballl bats!!!ya bro divines gear just seems so vigorous its fire for sure, been loving the CR and Arctic diesel glad u enjoyed it ! Its dank all the way happy harvest bro!!!!:harvest::rollj::stonedsmilie:

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

You got me speechless, waayne! I can't believe others can find the words to describe what the sight of those babes makes 'em feel!
My deep respect to you, the breeder and to Mother Nature for making this beauty available for people to see - amazingly done!
Peace and Love.

DC105

DC105

Your grows are always outstanding!!!! Great work and hats off to those divine genetics you are working with! Actually this very thread caused me to order a pack! I can't to try them out!!!!!

B

biggs

damn wayne those are fucking massive bro. how many days flowering are they? hope their still in stock when i crop my shit, going to get a few packs for sure.

audius

audius

:sign0005::confused0054: loving that purpel pheno you got there. hell im loving all of them. the force is strong with this one.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Holy Shit

Those ladies are beautiful. You are a master, you make growing into an art. Hope everything is cool with you and yours, take care

mal

Illmind

Illmind

nice pics dude, i also am lovin the orig diesel n Chemdog #4. nice plants.

waayne

waayne

nug pics

Whooaaa my brotha those are some bad ass biootches 4 sure is that the arctic diesel looks like original d big time but with a purple twist I know you'll be enjoyin the hell outta all this gear keep up the kick ass work and Happy Halloween to you and the fam lata bra!
Happy Halloween sticky!
These girls are some bad as bitch's for sure!
Thanks for stopping in homie!
Those look awesome bro it really makes me excited to see how my Devine crosses turn out I have 2 of logics AJ sour d x bubba kush and Chemdog #4 x bubba kush these should be epic what bubba crosses did you grab from logic's gear bro?? Any way they look amazing it's really reassuring to see how fire logics gear can produce keep up the killer work bro I can't wait to see how those alien masters turn out.
Man I have some Bubba x Cheese and Bubba x Casey Jones
I'm really looking forward to running them!
Damn brotha those are some dank looking baseballl bats!!!ya bro divines gear just seems so vigorous its fire for sure, been loving the CR and Arctic diesel glad u enjoyed it ! Its dank all the way happy harvest bro!!!!:harvest::rollj::stonedsmilie:
Yeah man that Arctic Diesel is the bomb for sure!
Nice work on that one homie!
You got me speechless, waayne! I can't believe others can find the words to describe what the sight of those babes makes 'em feel!
My deep respect to you, the breeder and to Mother Nature for making this beauty available for people to see - amazingly done!
Peace and Love.
Thanks for the positive vibes bro!
This was an awesome strain to grow!
Your grows are always outstanding!!!! Great work and hats off to those divine genetics you are working with! Actually this very thread caused me to order a pack! I can't to try them out!!!!!
Pop those babies DC105 you won't regret it :rock
Logic knocked this cross outta the park!
damn wayne those are fucking massive bro. how many days flowering are they? hope their still in stock when i crop my shit, going to get a few packs for sure.
I harvested the first one at 67 days and the last at 73
Those pics were taken at about 63 days.....
They are some beasts....
that one with the purple hues wow and shit they yield good too u did an awesome job. peace:bow
Gracias amigo!
Thank's for stopping in homie!
The first pheno trimmed was the purple one"pheno D" and she put off 8.3 oz with 5.5 weeks of veg and no training
:sign0005::confused0054: loving that purpel pheno you got there. hell im loving all of them. the force is strong with this one.
Yeah audius I'm looking forward to puffin these!
They were some real beauties
Those ladies are beautiful. You are a master, you make growing into an art. Hope everything is cool with you and yours, take care

mal
Thank's for the compliment mal!
Glad you stopped by bro.
Be Well!
nice pics dude, i also am lovin the orig diesel n Chemdog #4. nice plants.
Thank's for stopping in Ill!
I'm loving the Original Diesel and Chemdog #4 as well bro :rock
I'm really looking forward to tasting pheno C
she smells just like grape jelly

Here's some nug pics off the first two pheno's that were harvested
IMG 4217
IMG 4244
IMG 4227

Last edited:
pura

pura

Lookin' good my friend, yeah pheno c looks so good! enjoy it.
Your arctic diesel and original diesel are off the hook to...
Another great harvest, good job as always. :rock
Talk to you later.

waayne

waayne

Lookin' good my friend, yeah pheno c looks so good! enjoy it.
Your arctic diesel and original diesel are off the hook to...
Another great harvest, good job as always. :rock
Talk to you later.
What's up homie!
I'm looking forward to trying them all especially pheno C
I tried pheno D today, it was way tasty and it was nice and potent....
lookin dam good bro!
Thank's for the good vibes bro!
Logics beans definitely produced some beauties
Looks killer waayne!
Gracias amigo!
I sure enjoyed puffin phenoD
it smoked as good as it looks

here's some more nug pics of the other pheno's.
IMG 4251
IMG 4227

Pheno C
There's a guitar pic next to this nug for some perspective
IMG 4261

nug pics
IMG 4310

IMG 4315

Last edited:
w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking nice waayne how long did you take em?..

Latest posts

Top Bottom