waaynes organic Golden Lion pheno hunt

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Thats gonna be alot of test seshings with all those dank phenos Holy Moly!! Always a pleasure viewing waayne's grow!
All that sampling will be the best part Bud Muncher
Baba bred some really impressive genetics , I'm looking forward to sampling them soon:)
Thank's for stopping in buddy
holy moly son!!!!!!! strain don't seem to matter much in here,you always knock it right out the mutha fuckin park,nice work waayne,peace
sixstring both these strains have been so easy to grow,they'd make anyone look good
These strains are super loud, frosty ,and productive:)
I can't wait to sample these girls
Thanks for stopping in bro!
Man, that cherry pie always looks done so fast but can def keep on trucking. It's wild how fast her pistils do their thing, those Malila are gonna do a lot the rest of flowering, guarantee when the pistils turn color the frost will pour on. The SCBB is a late ripener, and does most of her ripening in the last couple weeks. She is surprisingly frosty, those Malila are gonna get wicked!
baba those Cherry Pie x Crysatal Ships look and smell amazing!
I'm way impressed with these plants,the Malila are gonna be beasts by harvest
and I sure like that old school aroma they are reeking with now
Super loud grapey, grape funk is what those girls are all about....
Sick bro always got your gear locked in tight always on par cant wait to see the preharvest shots they already look dank as hell!
What's up brotha!
Thanks for the nugs,everything was really nice ,but that StarBud is killer:)
Really nice work homie!
We need to do lunch buddy;)
You have the greener version of the midas touch waayne! everything is looking frosty and tasty!
Thank's for the kind words shawn:)
Baba's genetics are making this run super easy
Everything is vigorous ,super loud and really frosty..I'm sure looking forward to sampling these girls.....
Thank's for stopping in bro!

waayne

waayne

Ur killing it as usual, Waayne! Great job on them new crosses. I'm wait to see the sex on my beans. Hope all is well, bro. Stop by the Funk Lab, when u get a chance!
What's up RIVAL!
Baba bred some real AAA+ here for sure:)
Thanks for the positive vibes Dad;)

Here are some day 51 pics of the Cherry Pie x Crystal Ship phenos
I'll get pics of the Malila as soon as I can get more batteries for the camera:eek:

IMG 1295

IMG 1296

IMG 1301

IMG 1304

IMG 1319

IMG 1321

IMG 1323

IMG 1337

IMG 1332

These phenos are all super loud and frosty ,and all look to be highly productive.......
They are getting nothing but H20 now......

Keep up the great work baba!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
fukn waayne batting 1000% !!
That number 10 is spot on a 50/50 visual mix of the crystal ship #5 type of texture/fur/fuzz mixed with pie ;)
#'s 2,3,6,8(the non purples) are my favs visually. But 10 and 1 sure are pretty

I can't wait to see the Malila ripen, I'm impressed with that Crystal Ship stud so far :cool:

waayne

waayne

fukn waayne batting 1000% !!
That number 10 is spot on a 50/50 visual mix of the crystal ship #5 type of texture/fur/fuzz mixed with pie ;)
#'s 2,3,6,8(the non purples) are my favs visually. But 10 and 1 sure are pretty

I can't wait to see the Malila ripen, I'm impressed with that Crystal Ship stud so far :cool:

baba #10 is eye candy for sure, with a equally impressive aroma
All of these phenos smell amazing

I'm liking the structure ,vigor and aromas of
the offspring from that stud as well baba;)

Well for some reason I keep forgetting to post pics of pheno #9
here she is
IMG 1315

IMG 1317

This plant is about 6 feet tall with long secondary branches
She is a frosty,loud, beast:cool:

waayne

waayne

:eek: fuuuuuuuuck.
That's what I think everytime I smell baba's beautiful girls TheoneandonlyZ
Both these strains are really stanky now:)
Each day I look at those plants I gain more respect for baba's breeding skills......
Thank's for dropping in buddy
no doubt :)

I like 1,9,10 best cause im a sucker for the colors.
ha ha sixstring,I love purple as well homie......especially when it's purple and super frosty
like these phenos :)the #2 pheno is turning purple now,I'll get more pics of those Cherry Pie x Crystal Ships soon, as they are really changing colors now.....
Fuckin Dankness bro!
Always down for some lunch dawgie!
yep blazer ,baba bred some real FIRE with these....:)
lunch sounds good,maybe later his week;)

Here are the Malila phenos at day 52
IMG 1371

IMG 1343

IMG 1381

IMG 1395

IMG 1388

IMG 1355

IMG 1380

IMG 1349

dirk d

dirk d

Wow Waayne! That cherry pie x crystal ship looks amazing.. well everything does lol but I love color and frost lol I like ggooooolldldd lol I've got my crystal ship #5 in flower about 2 weeks now and I'm already counting the days till i chop her down lol Baba's a Champ..

waayne

waayne

fuckin gnarly!
those girls are amazing looking.
great job waayne, that shit looks crazy fire

Love&Light,
~Sox
What's up sox!
I agree homie,baba bred some beasts to say the least
Both of these strains have great yield potential,and both are reeking right now.
I have three carbon filters running ,and they are overwhelmed:)
Be well sox,and have a great Fall

Wow Waayne! That cherry pie x crystal ship looks amazing.. well everything does lol but I love color and frost lol I like ggooooolldldd lol I've got my crystal ship #5 in flower about 2 weeks now and I'm already counting the days till i chop her down lol Baba's a Champ..
Whats goin on dirk!
I wish you could smell these girls dirk,:)they smell as good as they look ,maybe even better;)
Thanks for stoppin by dirk

Here's a few current Cherry Pie x Crystal Ship pics
day 54
IMG 1417
IMG 1423
IMG 1409
IMG 1412

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Wowzers! :eek:

Looks like you got 2 sure fire 8 weekers on the Malila, #'s 5 & 7? #5 is really a sexy lady!! Those cherry pickers are funking out hard :woot:

waayne

waayne

Wowzers! :eek:

Looks like you got 2 sure fire 8 weekers on the Malila, #'s 5 & 7? #5 is really a sexy lady!! Those cherry pickers are funking out hard :woot:
baba Malila #5 smells like grape Jolly Ranchers candy,she has been a fave of mine since she was put into flower:)
and yeah her and #7 are gonna be done soon

The Cherry pickers look and smell amazing now!
Their aroma is overpowering my carbon filters a bit right now..... :eek:

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Just drying up a few Malila and I gotta say the purple candy scent I got off of them was crazy!!! They are a couple days from being ready for a little jar time, but the bag appeal is gonna be off the charts. Your ladies are as beautiful as ever Waayne. big props to Baba also.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Those Malila's look like a nice yeilder waayne with those fat tops. Im with Dirk on the Cherry pickers they look beautiful. With the stank coming off them you KNOW its gonna be some tasty herb! Waayne you rock and BABA you are killin the crosses I see many duckits goin for some Golden Lion beans.:D

waayne

waayne

Done!!!

U killed it over there dog.. Those plants look ready 2 me.. I'd b smokin them in a week.. LOL.. I bet ur gunna wait over a month tho. Great work[/quote]
Thank's for the insight Goo, I appreciate it.
They are finishing up rapidly,I need to pick some tester nugs tomorrow;)

Ha Ha ,you know me homie, I'll wait at least 3 weeks to start tasting those,If I didn't need the veg
space I would wait over a month to let them cure.....lol... but I'll get a bit earlier start on these because I need to start getting rid of the duplicate moms that aren't hanging around for another run...lol

Thank's for stoppin by Goo,and enjoy those Cookies homie;)
Those Malila's look like a nice yeilder waayne with those fat tops. Im with Dirk on the Cherry pickers they look beautiful. With the stank coming off them you KNOW its gonna be some tasty herb! Waayne you rock and BABA you are killin the crosses I see many duckits goin for some Golden Lion beans.:D
Budmuncher the Malila's do look like really fat yielders,and I sure like their grapey aroma as well....
I'm anxious to taste all these phenos
The Cherry Pickers reek,and then some,I can't wait to taste this herb,it smells amazing

I agree BudMuncher
Baba did a great job on these genetics.
Thank's for stoppin in Bud!

Cherry Pickers, day 54
IMG 1461

IMG 1464
IMG 1451
IMG 1437
IMG 1458
IMG 1466

The Grape Jolly Rancher Malila pheno #5
IMG 1456

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Everything looking dank your killing everything over there Wayne..

those cherry pickers look tastie, which malila pheno are you digging the most? i know they all looked stacked...

mad respect bro..

Top Bottom