waaynes organic Golden Lion pheno hunt

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

waayne

waayne

very nice update! plants stacking hard for 28 days! uber frosty 2. Very nice cross Baba, i love my cherry pie cut, i jus wish she put out a lil more, seems like u might have made that happen with this cross. Im real curious how she smokles when all is said and done. If she keeps that "cherry pie high" Ima have to give this cross a go. forgive me if this was answered already but whats crystal ships make up, green crack and?

confu
Confuten1 I believe the male was Green Crack x Very Berry Kush

Hopefully baba will chime in and give us the low down on him

These pheno's definitely look like they have some real yield potential at this stage ,will be interesting to see just how dense they get by harvest time...

I've got my fingers crossed that one has the Cherry Pie high:)

waayne

waayne

1,2,& 10 look pie like 2 me.. Everything is lookin very nice like always..
What's up Big Dawg!

Thank you for the insight Goo,my favorite aroma's off those are #1 and #2,though they all smell similar
those two pheno's are really loud

Thank's for takin a look Big Dawg!

blazer

blazer

Looking Dank brotha that first #10 looks like a beast, baba putting out the dankness by the looks of it,killer work as usual! Thank you sir for the nugz those were all dank of course!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Waaayne setting the bar soooooo HIGH! Doing it soil organic like a boss too. Get your note book out kiddies! If your not doing it like waayne you ain't doing it right.

waayne

waayne

Hello waayne,

The official naming of the Cherry Pie X Crystal Ship is CRACK PIE :eek:
ha ha baba
Call it whatever you like homie,from the appearance and aromas I call it DANK;)
These girls are super loud , with dense colas that are fat and frosty, on what look to be highly productive plants
Waaayne setting the bar soooooo HIGH! Doing it soil organic like a boss too. Get your note book out kiddies! If your not doing it like waayne you ain't doing it right.
What's up Walter!
Ha Ha, thank's for the kind words about the organic soil Walter
From the looks of your current trees ,I'd say your pushing the bar up a bit yourself;)
Thank's for stoppin in homeslice!

Looking Dank brotha that first #10 looks like a beast, baba putting out the dankness by the looks of it,killer work as usual! Thank you sir for the nugz those were all dank of course!
yep blazer, baba did a great job on these strains
I'm really impressed and looking forward to sampling these soon:)
Thank's for the positive vibes homie!
Or what do you all think of the CHERRY PICKER? sorry to derail waayne but this is one of the only unnamed new Varietals I have...:cigar:
I like cherry picker
Good point, the Green Crack backcross male can tap the Cherry Pie for the real CRACK PIE! Cherry Picker unless someone else comes up with something better...lol

Good luck choosing a name baba:)
Here's some day 40 pics

Cherry Pie x Crystal Ship
first up is pheno #1
IMG 1219

pheno #2
IMG 1266

pheno #3
IMG 1223

pheno #6
IMG 1227

pheno #8
IMG 1229

pheno #10
IMG 1234

pheno #10
IMG 1272

Malila phenos
day 40
IMG 1248

IMG 1276

IMG 1241

IMG 1256

waayne

waayne

Malila #5
IMG 1237

IMG 1244

IMG 1246

IMG 1254

IMG 1251

IMG 1239

IMG 1250

IMG 1258

Two of the Malila phenos smell spicy/dank
all the other phenos are some kind of grape aroma.....spicy grape,grape candy,grape funk, grape and overripe fruit, grape soda,etc.......these Malila phenos also look to be very productive

They got their last batch of ACT yesterday
They'll get nothin but pure H20 from now til harvest.....

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Malila #5
View attachment 334939

View attachment 334940

View attachment 334941

View attachment 334942

View attachment 334943

View attachment 334944

View attachment 334946

View attachment 334947

all the other phenos are some kind of grape aroma.....spicy grape,grape candy,grape funk, grape and overripe fruit, grape soda,etc.......these Malila phenos also look to be very productive

Damn every pheno is a chunk monster.. Grape funk & Grape Soda phenos sound killer

waayne

waayne

The CP #1 & 10 r really lookin more like pie every time I see them.. That #10 is lookin nice but I still like the stack on #1... Ur killin it but what's new..
What's up Big Dawg!
Thank's for the insight on those phenos
Those phenos both are really loud,they smell similar but yet are a little different
They all have a similar aroma that is part Kush, part OG and a tiny bit of a sweetness/fruit funk thang.....

Thank's for stoppin in and for the insight on those phenos Goo:) much appreciated homie!

Forgot to post a Cherry Pie x Crystal Ship #9 pic
here's that pheno at day 40
IMG 1225

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Man, that cherry pie always looks done so fast but can def keep on trucking. It's wild how fast her pistils do their thing, those Malila are gonna do a lot the rest of flowering, guarantee when the pistils turn color the frost will pour on. The SCBB is a late ripener, and does most of her ripening in the last couple weeks. She is surprisingly frosty, those Malila are gonna get wicked!

blazer

blazer

Sick bro always got your gear locked in tight always on par cant wait to see the preharvest shots they already look dank as hell!

shawnskush

shawnskush

Malila #5
View attachment 334939

View attachment 334940

View attachment 334941

View attachment 334942

View attachment 334943

View attachment 334944

View attachment 334946

View attachment 334947

You have the greener version of the midas touch waayne! everything is looking frosty and tasty!

Top Bottom