waaynes tester thread / Nspecta's CSI: HUMBOLDT

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

awesome. I can feel it now. that one in the middle left is gonna be a super star I just know it. keep up the love brother and thanks for sharing this grow. we all get samples right? lol.
@cannapits I hope you're right bro
That's a Corn Bread seedling;)
Yes, of course you get samples,what kind of Bordello do you think I'm running here......:cool:
I'm liking that idea @cannapits, bring enough for everybody;)
@thunderfudge I'll bring plenty buddy;)
This will b another mega kick ass show by waayne.. good luck im sure u will find fire as always..
Thank's for the good vibes @MakinGoo
I've got a really good feeling about these seedlings;)
Hell yeah can already see the flame on that one also @cannapits lol,party starting now brotha can't wait see how they progress,passing the fatty around!
What's up @blazer
They're really taking off since you were here homie:)
hope alls well in your world!
This is definitely guaranteed to be a a kick ass show, fully agree with @MakinGoo ...lookin' forward to watching @waayne work his magic. :woot:
@Nspecta I think you and @Mrs Nspecta already worked a little magic on these beans :D
They are sure vigorous,I really like that.......
They were transplanted today into 1/2 gallon containers,so they should start to really take off now.
I love it when you do tests. I get to see the actual structure of the plants. Far too many people seem to cram plants to fit a room and it always looks like your room fits your plants. Ha.
@tweedy thank you!
I do like to give them a bit of room,it seems to allow for a full expression of the genetics
sometimes when I crowd them,they all just stretch ,and compete with each other....
Planted str8 to the dirt and 100% are standing up ! Thats the way to go Wayneee
@TheCoolestMan what's up my man!
I do like to plant direct into soil,I always feel like if
I need to baby a fresh seed that much to germinate it,maybe I should look at other genetics
Their is no mercy,or need here for weaklings......:D
This excitement reminds me of going to the drive in as a kid ....im going to stayup and watch all the shows :D
LOL @caveman4.20 Thank's for the positive vibes buddy
has anyone mentioned how out of hand this show is gonna get?....rewriting jungle law.....with smoke signals :cool::D
@psbn this is definitely gonna get outta hand buddy
Nspecta's getting ready to show us what's up with these killer Bubba crosses
Damn ladies and gents! Make a lil room for DC up in this room! It's crowded in Waaynes World!! Love ur grows homie! I'm glad to catch this one early!
Hell I'll proudly take a noise bleed seat to see him work this CSI case!
+ karma
@DC105 man there's always room for you in here
Welcome aboard bro!
Thank's for the positive vibes!
Veg shots are even going to be exciting!:cigar:
I hope they are caveman,but personally I'm waiting for the flower pics;)
Well if anyone can bring the best out of plant's it would have to be @waayne with all the fire that he grows I just pulled up my seat an here for the ride!
@TSTEW313 welcome buddy
Thank's for the kind words
Nspecta's making it easy,these girls are taking right off...
Yep!! Pumped.
Welcome @Gandalfalfa
Pull up a seat man, and make yourself at home,Nspecta's gonna some us the fire:)
I sure love to see your avatar:)

Well here are the girls after a transplant into 1/2 gallon containers today
These went into a mix of Black Gold, Roots Organic,and perlite
They were dusty after the transplant,so they were spritzed off with RO H20,and a bit of kelp

IMG 6304
Last edited:
soserthc1

soserthc1

Is there anyone that does not do something Wayne does or at least try , if ya notice they went from cups to transplant in 9 days , awhile back Wayne stated he transplants as soon as the roots hit the bottom and personally I was letting my roots get there swirl on until then but switched up after that and you actually get better growth transplanting quickly go figure

And on a side note waayne even multi quotes better than everyone;)
Standing room only up in here

waayne

waayne

Can u see any variation thus far with phenos Waayne? From here they look very nice and uniform! Thanks
@DC105 there is a bit of variation at this point, though I expect to see a lot more as they flower.....
Is there anyone that does not do something Wayne does or at least try , if ya notice they went from cups to transplant in 9 days , awhile back Wayne stated he transplants as soon as the roots hit the bottom and personally I was letting my roots get there swirl on until then but switched up after that and you actually get better growth transplanting quickly go figure

And on a side note waayne even multi quotes better than everyone;)
Standing room only up in here
@soserthc1 these will get transplanted into 2 gallon containers , either today or tomorrow
I find that my plants in organic soil are a lot happier if they are not allowed to get root bound.....
I don't even know how to multi quote:sorry: Still trying to figure how he gets those black backgrounds in his photo's. give it up!!! Lol :)
@One Flip I tend to take pics either at lights out,or right before they come on,I always have a small
40 watt bulb burnin,while I'm takin pics....
I know, crazy looking and amazing beast.
@Gandalfalfa yeah man I agree that is a crazy looking beast....
Amazing like waaynes passion for growing medicine.
@caveman4.20 thank's for the positive vibes buddy!
this should be a good one bro! how they looking nowadays?
@winta they're taking off bro,these have nice vigor
Yeah we have any branches yet?
@Frostynugman oh yeah Frosty,they're pusing out secondary branches now..
Here's a pic bro.....
Looking killer Waayne!

Count me in...
@GR33NL3AF pull up a chair buddy
Just checking on all your lovely plants Wayne .... sure all is well ...M
Hi @Medusa
These girls are taking off now,I'll transplant them into 2 gallon containers soon
IMG 6497
IMG 6500

These are definitely some stout looking plants.

waayne

waayne

How Long Are You Going To Veg? Do You Plan On Topping If So When?
@waayne
@Pimp T I'll transplant these in a day or two,and they'll veg another couple of weeks,at that time I'll
transplant them into 10 gallon containers for another week of veg,then they'll go into flower

I definitely won't top them,and if they are naturally bushy,I doubt I'll even LST them.....

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
@Pimp T I'll transplant these in a day or two,and they'll veg another couple of weeks,at that time I'll
transplant them into 10 gallon containers for another week of veg,then they'll go into flower

I definitely won't top them,and if they are naturally bushy,I doubt I'll even LST them.....

Thats what I wanted to hear. I love tying girls up and bending them over. I also practice that with the plants lol, seems to work.

Top Bottom