waaynes tester thread / Nspecta's CSI: HUMBOLDT

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

@waayne have you had any girls come out double headed at about the third node?

Two of my bubba s1s just did it
@FooDoo No I haven't ,but this Cornbread plant is half the size of it's siblings,and has fan leaves that are now nearly as tall as the primary meristem..here's a pic of her..
IMG 6686

Got a pic? Would be interesting to see, because I'm not completely sure I understand what this looks like.
Just quickly walked in and snagged these pics on my phone

View attachment 450234 View attachment 450235

Interesting @FooDoo Ive seen this before,but so far none of these are exhibiting that phenomena....

Nice, Im gonna pull up a chair for this show!!!
Positive vibes >> @Garden of Dreams pull up a chair buddy:)
It should get far more interesting in a few weeks;)

Here are the Corn bread,and Mendo Purps,after a recent transplant a few days ago....
IMG 6689

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Looking super healthy as usual @waayne. your girls are growing fast, from here they seem to be more on the bubba side of things.. how old are they now, are they under MH? This reminds me i need to transplant my CSI girls, they been begging for a new home for some time now....:eek: Good work brotha!

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

I need to get on these to Brotha!!!!View attachment 451079
whats good GOD... It looks like Rare Dankness has a strain by the name of Cornbread as well.. I could be wrong but I don't think what you have there is Inspecta's gear.. A few of those are for sure RD gear so it looks like you might of gotten the RD version of Cornbread which is Katsu Bubba Kush x RD #2 (regs).. @Nspecta's Cornbread is TK x Bubba Kush (fems)... Either way I'm sure you'll find something nice it them beans .

Peace

Garden of Dreams

Garden of Dreams

Breeder
whats good GOD... It looks like Rare Dankness has a strain by the name of Cornbread as well.. I could be wrong but I don't think what you have there is Inspecta's gear.. A few of those are for sure RD gear so it looks like you might of gotten the RD version of Cornbread which is Katsu Bubba Kush x RD #2 (regs).. @Nspecta's Cornbread is TK x Bubba Kush (fems)... Either way I'm sure you'll find something nice it them beans .

Peace

I know I was trippin on that to, both are Bubba X's. All good Bro! Funny stuff!!

jlr42024

jlr42024

@wonka I need a bit more info
What is your water source,is it a well ,or municipal...?Do you have an analysis of your water?
What is the PH?
Are you doing RO?

I also should know what you plan to use for nutrient/food......and what type strains......
Hazes?
Diesels?
OG's?
this is a perfect example why Im campaigning to have an official Waayne apreciation day here on the farm! I dont think its neccesary to explain how benneficial it is to both the seed co and grower having there gear in one of waaynes grow journals. you absolutely go above and beyond my friend and have helped me and plenty others more then you can imagine and more then most of us even realize. thanks again
sorry for the hi jack...

waayne

waayne

Looking super healthy as usual @waayne. your girls are growing fast, from here they seem to be more on the bubba side of things.. how old are they now, are they under MH? This reminds me i need to transplant my CSI girls, they been begging for a new home for some time now....:eek: Good work brotha!
@UNITEDGROOVES Thank's for stopping by ,and the positive vibes!
These phenos are starting out looking pretty Bubba dominant so far
These are 28 days old now,and they are under T5's
I will move them under the metal halides later this week

Interestingly there is one Mendo Purp pheno,that seems to need 40%-50% more water than any of the others......?
I've seen this before in different strains/phenos ,but never this extreme.......

I'll be looking forward to an update with your CSI girls.
I know you have those girls rocking!:)
Be well buddy,and keep on killing it with all those beautiful OG's you're running!
I need to get on these to Brotha!!!! Cornbreads the new "KUSH" LOL!View attachment 451079
@Garden of Dreams man looks like you're getting ready to get serious about popping beans;)
I wish you the best of luck pheno hunting!
I know you'll be finding some fire:)

Peace
Thank's for the on point info @UNITEDGROOVES
I know I was trippin on that to, both are Bubba X's. All good Bro! Funny stuff!!
@Garden of Dreams yeah man just goes to show everyone loves cornbread;)
We just need some collard greens,and fried catfish now:cool:
this is a perfect example why Im campaigning to have an official Waayne apreciation day here on the farm! I dont think its neccesary to explain how benneficial it is to both the seed co and grower having there gear in one of waaynes grow journals. you absolutely go above and beyond my friend and have helped me and plenty others more then you can imagine and more then most of us even realize. thanks again
sorry for the hi jack...
@jlr42024 Thank you for the kind words,and positive vibe.
Though I have to say this man,I learn just as much from this site as anyone.
It's all about sharing info here ,so we all become more skilled gardeners.....
Hope you're having a great Fall jlr42024!

Here's the thirsty Mendo Purp pheno
IMG 6693

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
They all do look really bubba dom. funny most TK crosses dont come out very TK dom in structure. Think Goo's got one but thats it.

looking good brother. cant wait to see these babies become trees.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@UNITEDGROOVES Thank's for stopping by ,and the positive vibes!
These phenos are starting out looking pretty Bubba dominant so far
These are 28 days old now,and they are under T5's
I will move them under the metal halides later this week

Interestingly there is one Mendo Purp pheno,that seems to need 40%-50% more water than any of the others......?
I've seen this before in different strains/phenos ,but never this extreme.......

I'll be looking forward to an update with your CSI girls.
I know you have those girls rocking!:)
Be well buddy,and keep on killing it with all those beautiful OG's you're running!

@Garden of Dreams man looks like you're getting ready to get serious about popping beans;)
I wish you the best of luck pheno hunting!
I know you'll be finding some fire:)

Thank's for the on point info @UNITEDGROOVES

@Garden of Dreams yeah man just goes to show everyone loves cornbread;)
We just need some collard greens,and fried catfish now:cool:

@jlr42024 Thank you for the kind words,and positive vibe.
Though I have to say this man,I learn just as much from this site as anyone.
It's all about sharing info here ,so we all become more skilled gardeners.....
Hope you're having a great Fall jlr42024!

Here's the thirsty Mendo Purp pheno
View attachment 451194

When will u clone these @waayne looking awesome!!!

waayne

waayne

Ooo I'm subbed! You grow straight fire @waayne! Love reading your threads. :cool:
Welcome @GoldiNugs
Thanks for the positive vibes!
Looking proper!!:jimlad:
@DC105 man they are looking good so far
They'll get transplanted today....
Thanks @waayne I'll be keeping you posted an I appreciate the advice as well! An I'm Sure With The Genetics That Your Running YOU will Find Something Special!
@TSTEW313 thank's for the good vibes buddy!
It's always fun pheno hunting!
They all do look really bubba dom. funny most TK crosses dont come out very TK dom in structure. Think Goo's got one but thats it.

looking good brother. cant wait to see these babies become trees.
@cannapits thank's for stopping in brother
Yeah Bubba usually passes on her traits pretty heavily,though occasionally you'll find one going the other direction,
but yeah I expect a lot of Bubba leaners....
When will u clone these @waayne looking awesome!!!
@Medusa I cut duplicate clones off them yesterday
I'll transplant them today....;)
hahah "the thirsty pheno"...
@Capulator she's a water hog Cap,I hope she puts that thirsty nature to work in flower....;)
@Capulator and @waayne watch that "thirsty" pheno be amazing and it will forever be known as "THIRSTY"!!
@devilrays I hope she's a keeper buddy
Time will tell.....
Thanks for dropping in bro!
@Capulator ha ha
Nice one bro!

Here are the duplicate clones ,they were taken yesterday
They are in the tray on the right.....
I'll transplant the girls later today.....
IMG 6740

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Welcome @GoldiNugs
Thanks for the positive vibes!

@DC105 man they are looking good so far
They'll get transplanted today....

@TSTEW313 thank's for the good vibes buddy!
It's always fun pheno hunting!

@cannapits thank's for stopping in brother
Yeah Bubba usually passes on her traits pretty heavily,though occasionally you'll find one going the other direction,
but yeah I expect a lot of Bubba leaners....

@Medusa I cut duplicate clones off them yesterday
I'll transplant them today....;)

@Capulator she's a water hog Cap,I hope she puts that thirsty nature to work in flower....;)

@devilrays I hope she's a keeper buddy
Time will tell.....
Thanks for dropping in bro!

@Capulator ha ha
Nice one bro!

Here are the duplicate clones ,they were taken yesterday
They are in the tray on the right.....
I'll transplant the girls later today.....
View attachment 452699

Okay cool Keeping my eye on ya. Giving your wife a break. M

waayne

waayne

Okay cool Keeping my eye on ya. Giving your wife a break. M
@Medusa you know I was eating a bowl of fried rice when I read your post..., I was laughing so hard
I nearly choked on it.......:D
No ....you definitely don't need to help her at all.....;)
She's on it.....lmao

These were just freshly transplanted into 7 gallon containers of organic soil
The Mendos are in front, 3 of the Cornbreads will get vegged a little more,before going into the flower room...
IMG 6810
IMG 6831
IMG 6822

Top Bottom