waaynes tester thread / Nspecta's CSI: HUMBOLDT

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Nice Wayne ...these are beautiful plants ... the ease of these would be great for any level of grower ..excited to get in bloom ... M

One Flip

One Flip

Looking lovely Waayne! I agree with Manicgrower.. this is the good part :)

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Finished thread finally. Been dipping in the past week while on break at work. Ha! Excellent thread once again waayne. Excited to see these come together. The Mendo phenos look like they will be some serious couch potato goodness. I'm thinking a 52-55 dayer in the bunch? Keep up the stellar work.

waayne

waayne

Thanks for stopping by @TSTEW313 @delae632 @manicgrower @blazer @soserthc1 @DC105 @Medusa @One Flip @Topofthecrop

The Cornbreads are definitely showing some TK traits now
I just put two of the slower growing Cornbreads into flower a few days ago...

Here are pics of the first two Cornbread Bubba phenos I am flowering
IMG 7290

IMG 7265

Mendocino Purple x Bubba
All these have a funky fruit aroma now
IMG 7279
IMG 7283
IMG 7284
IMG 7288
IMG 7255

All of these phenos have been easy to grow,and are not finicky at all....
These pics were taken around day 42 of flower.
Better have good carbon filters if you plan on running the Mendocino Purple X Bubba:D

Keep up the great work @Nspecta @Mrs Nspecta

S

steelcanaries

nice waayne.....them yurples are stankin up the place huh....lol thats awesome i love that smell....i get piney, diesely, fuely, with pungent, penetrating stank that gets ya fired up and nervous at the same time..lol...today is day 60 for me and Waayne is right, these mofos are given the carbon filter a work out......i too agree they have been a pleasure to grow.....not picky at all.....this is going to be the best holdiday smoke i ever had....,lol hohoho hope i find CSI in my christmas stocking lol....keep up the killer work Waayne....respects....

Skuna Tuna

Skuna Tuna

damn bro! always killing it!! when i grow up, i wanna be just like @waayne

good show so far! I was anticipating seeing @Nspecta 's work, not to mention in an organic grow from your garden.

This cornbread makes me want some beans too, beans n cornbread, beans n cornbread...

Sküna

wonka

wonka

@wonka if your water is around a 7.1- 7.2 PH like mine is, you won't need to add anything to the Black Gold
If your irrigation water is 6.5 or lower I'd add some lime or oystershell

Good luck man!
@waayne this might be a dumb ? But are u saying when black gold is used right out the bag u use plain water until u see defiency .. My water out the Tap is in ur range.. Thanks again for all advice..

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
looking good brother. got to love fat greasy bitches. keep up the love.

Top Bottom