• Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
images

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

aloha pakalolo, thats some pretty frosty blue dream. hows she tastin. hows the weather treatin ya? thanks for stoppin thru brotha 42o

She be tasting like the sweetest candy flavors. The weather is beautiful. My 1 Luv is soaking it up. Happy 420! Shakas and Alohas.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
^^ That's funny, "ghetto special effects"! Yours should have a sneaker hidden under the handle or something lol Still a nice dabber though! Still a light saber! Thx for sharing.

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up to all my buds? outwest, that s a killer saber. the only saber i have is my kids light up onehttp://26.media.invalid.com/tumblr_lzwu4fLHA61robmsdo1_400.giflol...did a little work in my garden today...nothin major
full_1302643597392_weed_grow.jpg
...now im off to smoke thishttp://t2.invalid.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuO_ywCV7K6-4adp3TVhNkKlegyRUeMU0tW0G3-RPqCR2pv-2I8wwith some
big-buds.jpg
lol hope everyone is having a great day...peacentreez hey blazed geek, hows that cinderella tastin? looks like some fire, welcome to the circus bro...42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

Lmao. Me niether just thought it was funny as hell. Soo one of my other 420 traditions is grilled peanut butter and marshmallow samitches. Lol so good you should all try one at least. Bet youll be hooked. 420

420alldaze

420alldaze

now i didnt say fluff!o_O you have to use miniature marshmallows to get just the right consistency while cooking. the fluff just runs out of the sandwich by the time its grilled to a golden perfection. ill post a pic of my next one.. mmmm 42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up dextro? thanks for stoppin thru with those tasty lookin nugs. its funny you should say sweet island skunk, found a bean in a real tasty bag. popped right up and lookin promising. feel free to post up anytime of the day,its all about the killer pics and kool people that roll thru. 42o

oh and crom my man, my girl turned me on to these gpbm and she doesnt even smoke... lol hope all is well in your world brother. 42o

onisdad

onisdad

If your staying up late enough tonight or get up early enough on a sunday you should check out this for a little show with your wake and bake and maybe some coffee too!

Just before dawn if your sky is clear (after the smoke of your hit clears also) look to Vega for the peak of the Lyrid Meteor Shower.

I'm going to see if i can get me some video of a meteor shower tonight.....

tonight/vega-lights-the-way-to-lyrid-meteor-radiant

dextr0

dextr0

whats up dextro? thanks for stoppin thru with those tasty lookin nugs. its funny you should say sweet island skunk, found a bean in a real tasty bag. popped right up and lookin promising. feel free to post up anytime of the day,its all about the killer pics and kool people that roll thru. 42o

Thanx for the warm welcome.

Its funny YOU mention a bean in a bag. We found one in a oz. And you can be for sure shes getting popped. Very beautiful smell, and chill high. Talk about the bag appeal. Some of the nuggs had a beautiful purple hue...cant wait.

Top Bottom