WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up friends, chick o sticks, popcorn oil buds, yoda on, WEEED,ahnold higher than the alien mothership, and leadsled with the beautiful u2 kush.! welcome brother, killer lookin' kush. hows she smoke/flavor? looks nice and sticky 42o
enjoy the day..have some cheese s1 pics soon yummy

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Maybe we should change the title of this thread to "Bake'N'Bake 24/7/365"

You know, oil rips aren't just for breakfast anymore.

outwest

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
"Silly stoner, Dabs are for kids"!
Kovas wax on wax off shirt

onisdad

onisdad

Some bud and flower shots
Damn lead!that shit looks SICK! What does she taste like?

Well, this morning I have some of the Chem Dawg '91 that was just recently harvested.
IMAG2375

As always I threw some Sour D erl on top of that!
Boy I sure can't wait to make me some of that Dawg erl! CD'91 + CD'91 oil is going to be off the hook!
Oh and let me say again... Damn lead! That shit look SICK!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hey lead what camera did you use in those U2 Kush shots? Good clarity and color!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Thanks guys, but she (ewetoo/u2) deserves all the credit not me! That girl makes me look good. I am very lucky to have such a gorgeous woman :)

Tastes similar to bubba but little bit less coffee taste, more incense like.

Crom, Pics were taken with Canon a620 and Canon digital rebel xti.

420alldaze

420alldaze

killer lookin chem onisdad!looks similiar to my avalanche. hows she tastin"? got that chem funk? 42o

hows thing ken? hope all is well in your patch of heaven. 42o

thanks leadsled. sounds like a winner to me brother. 420

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Came across a cool dabber on ALT (photo below), that reminded me of a great wake n bake story.

My first day of my sr. year of high school (huge suburban high school), a friend was parked in student parking. We hopped in his car to smoke a bowl before school started. Right after we finish the bowl. The principal walks out to the parking lot, circles the car we were in, and walks away. Nothing ever came of it, other than us shitting our pants!

Pencils down, class.

outwest

PENCILDAB sf

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Thanks guys, but she (ewetoo/u2) deserves all the credit not me! That girl makes me look good. I am very lucky to have such a gorgeous woman :)

Tastes similar to bubba but little bit less coffee taste, more incense like.

Crom, Pics were taken with Canon a620 and Canon digital rebel xti.

Nice Lead I too use a Canon digital rebel xti. I should be scooping up a macro set up in a few months! Stoked, if it all goes as planned. What lens are you using the 18-55mm? I enjoy that lens, but want more reach on the macro side; gonna go with a 100mm Macro with a ring flash and all. Great for determining ripeness of trichomes!

onisdad

onisdad

Nice Lead I too use a Canon digital rebel xti. I should be scooping up a macro set up in a few months! Stoked, if it all goes as planned. What lens are you using the 18-55mm? I enjoy that lens, but want more reach on the macro side; gonna go with a 100mm Macro with a ring flash and all. Great for determining ripeness of trichomes!
Mornin Farmers! I was telling my grow partner last night about how you guys here just keep blowing me away and making me more inclined to step my game up. I went to school for photography and it shames me to see what kind of equipment you guys are using compared to my own crappy phone camera...HTC Inspire(although i did purchase that one specifically for the high quality of its camera/sensor + video...8mp + 720hd) Only just this round did my roommate and I notice how you can truely see the ripeness of the trichomes in a good pic. We have used digital microscopes and hand held battery dope scopes but nothing compares to a good digi photo with a macro!

So this morning, I have run out of my latest batch of erl and need to process some more but I have back up tarantulas(as they are called at the club, at my house,we call this a bong hit)Its a nug with a big old dab of oil and then rolled in kief to keep it from getting erl all over its container.
IMAG2421

IMAG2424

Only have like three of these guys lying around. Im going to have to see if i can get a hold of some different trim (other than SD) to make some erl of another flav!
Oh and here is the cat in the hat and an alien puffin dagga(how without a mouth hole im not sure but anyway)....
Dr seuss bong

IMAG2418

420alldaze

420alldaze

that shit looks so good i want to eat it...prolly stick to the roof of my mouth...lol whats a decent camera go for with a nice macro? 42o

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Canon Powershot is a good place to start when on a budget. Make sure it has a macro setting. It's a point and shoot camera, meaning that there is a fixed lens, not a switchable lens. This camera is excellent for concerts too because it is a point and shoot. They let point and shoot cameras in, but this is one of the best cameras in the category. Plus it does video with a mic. Check it out. Around $300-$400. Check CL.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Canon Powershot is a good place to start when on a budget. Make sure it has a macro setting. It's a point and shoot camera, meaning that there is a fixed lens, not a switchable lens. This camera is excellent for concerts too because it is a point and shoot. They let point and shoot cameras in, but this is one of the best cameras in the category. Plus it does video with a mic. Check it out. Around $300-$400. Check CL.

I have the PowerShot S100. It's probably the best point n shoot out there. I still have not dialed real granular macros, but I'm working on it.

outwest

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Not a professional macro camera but using a tripod helps A LOT! Also look into rigging a ring light or something near the bud so you illuminate that area.

Top Bottom