hows she treating ya?

lol...opps I forgot that part..lol...Its Nice...I have the giggles..:D

Very tasty too...I want more..
Blazed

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Looks like we're all a bit baked and let this thread slide a bit. Here's a little wake n bake action from Phish in Worcester last night. Makisupa Policeman's keyphrase was "Woke up this morning thought I had the measles. So I laid back down and hit the sour diesel."

Summer tour is here!

outwest

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Nice action outwest! Sweet nugs and glass 420ad. Just a little shot of my morning seen at home. My new stainless toothbrush holder as a bong slide, utensil and nug holder. Some onisdad's wax and some BD.
Like the man said... enjoy your summer! Got my eye on ya!
2012 06 07 17 02 10 969
2012 06 07 17 02 39 289
2012 06 03 12 05 58 991

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
morning all...green hits with the power kush samples...and i mean grean hits (crispy edges and soft in the center) lol
she is kinda spicy with a fruity after taste...and a perfect morning buzz
cant wait for this one to finish for real
DSC01697
DSC01698
DSC01699
DSC01700

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
420alldaze

420alldaze

Nice action outwest! Sweet nugs and glass 420ad. Just a little shot of my morning seen at home. My new stainless toothbrush holder as a bong slide, utensil and nug holder. Some onisdad's wax and some BD.
Like the man said... enjoy your summer! Got my eye on ya!
View attachment 224204View attachment 224205View attachment 224203
what up brotha, im diggin that new slide/nug/tool holder. oh and it would prolly make a good tooth brush holder as well. sweet.....lol nice bro, hows all the homies and the all the pets? tell everyone i sez HIGH!
Redeye Jedi!

outwest
haha, thats what im talkin' bout'! lol
42o
morning all...green hits with the power kush samples...and i mean grean hits (crispy edges and soft in the center) lol
she is kinda spicy with a fruity after taste...and a perfect morning buzz
cant wait for this one to finish for realView attachment 224305View attachment 224306View attachment 224307View attachment 224308
nice tj, gotta have samples! its a must, is this the first time runnin that kush? looks real nice and sticky. love the kush spicyness:)
look up look down look up look down...shit they both look dank..i might need a taste to tell the 9 weeker
lmao, the nug on the right is the 9 week. the one on the left is the scrog nug. and your more than welcome to have a nice session in my hood anytime!
42o

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
So I'm blazin some '91Chemdawg this morning in the Syn full sized Showerhead, with a Aqualabs reducer, and male to male 18mm to 18mm, topped with my Toro one hit wonder 14mm female bowl with Ti screen! Enjoy I sure will!
IMG 7095
IMG 7097
IMG 7098

Crom

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
what up brotha, im diggin that new slide/nug/tool holder. oh and it would prolly make a good tooth brush holder as well. sweet.....lol nice bro, hows all the homies and the all the pets? tell everyone i sez HIGH!

haha, thats what im talkin' bout'! lol
42o

nice tj, gotta have samples! its a must, is this the first time runnin that kush? looks real nice and sticky. love the kush spicyness:)

lmao, the nug on the right is the 9 week. the one on the left is the scrog nug. and your more than welcome to have a nice session in my hood anytime!
42o
that was a freebee seed lol

jyip

jyip

jyip

jyip

And a good morning to you all out there in cyber land! And damn deep buddy, that looks like one hell of a cup of "i am not awake today" or should i say two cups!
This fine morning i am sampling a little of King Henry from my local club. It looks real nice but i am not a huge fan of the flavor.
View attachment 222427
View attachment 222428
It is a bit dry and earthy. thank goodness i can bury it erl, the Nuncio and Lunawax...
View attachment 222430
View attachment 222424
here is a shot of some wax that a friend of mine gave me..
View attachment 222426
thought the stuff was ok but it still had some sparkle.
so here is the batch i made last night...
View attachment 222432
View attachment 222433
Stay Frosty!!!!

prensentaion is everything, and you have some topshelf product on some interesting backgorunds,,, stay safe n have fun

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Well,.... My veg light cycle is on 18/6 for another couple days. Come on at 8p off at 2p to combat heat and power cost. Crunch time now, everything that has been put off is now on plate before flip.
Sooo.... Good evening all,started at 8p last night and worked till 6a. Now I am wakin and bakin at 7p to start again at 8p. Lovin me some graveyard!
Nice stacker Crom, Chem for life....... Not bad for a freebie TJ,looks tasty....Will be wachtin for those pics jyip.

Tasty nug of Chemdog 91', and wax. Along with a 4 shot 100% Kona made in my krups espresso machine.
DSCN2689
DSCN2690
DSCN2691
DSCN2688
DSCN2692

Have a good night all. Off to save genetics before flip. Takin clones.

onisdad

onisdad

prensentaion is everything, and you have some topshelf product on some interesting backgorunds,,, stay safe n have fun

Thank you sir but i would have to say that I owe props for those skills(and nugs) to the excellent folk here on the farm! This thread has inspired me to step up my pix and backgrounds(ty 420ad and crom) and the nugs i show were mostly grown by other farmers(one of them is on this thread also...ty M.S.T.) although i do help out as a member of the co-op gro-op.

As for this mornings breakfast, i am having some freshly squeezed Sour Diesel with some scrambled Lunawax.
IMAG3286

IMAG3287

IMAG3230

so here is a shot of one of my buddies gardens.... Larry OG week 5 or so
IMAG3281

oh and i saw this beauty while out on a walk with the dogs, not what we are used to seeing here but, well it is a flower!
IMAG3249

i just noticed that ant! hilarious!probably working some aphids.

Until next time....
Better weed

W n b

Latest posts

Top Bottom