WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I have a pack of Alien addiction burning a hole in my desk drawer.
I would love to pop a them.....but I already have 99 plants going right now..;)
maybe in a week or two...(not too late, is it?)

But I have my own green crack cross (green gold) in my garden:D

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yes sir you do! Sounds like ken needs to do some selection and culling lol That Alien Addiction sounds like a frost bomb with a badass flavor!
crack them beans bro! def some killer firwe to be had. in yours and thiers!

what the heck!...Im gonna put those GOD AA seeds in a paper towel right now :D

I will just have to chop down a few more flowering plants..when these sprout ;)

Alienaddictionbeans6 13

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:D thanks again Crom and 420 for all the support these past 18 months...
I am just trying to imitate you guys :)

These are my latest photos of outdoor Bubba kush (light dep)
Not wake and Bake...more like Bake and bed... but its sooo goood.

Bubbadrying

Bubbabudinhand

Closeupbubbabud6 13

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Sexy ass nugs Ken! You help keep the stoke alive in times of blah, for me. It's inspirational seeing you do your thing. How can I not support that?! I'm all for helping out like minded individuals achieve their goals! You are doing damn good brotha, be proud of yourself! Keep it green, or purple. lol

Cheers,
Crom

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Gorgeous buds Rival! Love how white they look! What are the dominant flavors/smells from that pheno?
This pheno is def like the White. Easrty and sweet in smell and taste. Great kushy body high and great head high. I gave up this pheno to my boy. I kept the White Fire pheno. Both were super fire but I wanted a nice all day smoke.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I hear that Rival! I LOVE the smell/taste of WiFi! Though I do like the White flavor all by itself, strange I know. Most don't like that sesame oil curry smell the White imparts. I like it, I like it's uniqueness. Have any pics of your keeper pheno?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I hear that Rival! I LOVE the smell/taste of WiFi! Though I do like the White flavor all by itself, strange I know. Most don't like that sesame oil curry smell the White imparts. I like it, I like it's uniqueness. Have any pics of your keeper pheno?

the white cut i ran smelled like burnt rubber and kush. had rock hard nuggets . dont know the original source but i have a feeling its raskals cuz the vendor also has white fire.

Top Bottom