WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Well good morning farmers hope everyone is enjoying their wake n bake on this beautiful Friday!!!

Started the day with some Chem Valley Kush taken at 60 days...super chem funk with some lemon pledge backrounds and she hits freaking hard and tastes so damn good!

420alldaze

420alldaze

i like the hmk ti thingies , but i cant drop 450 ona bubbler right now,,, are there mor economical bubblers that the HMK will pop onto to?i have acrop comin soon and dying to make some BHO , been readin bout it for almost a year ,,,,eventually i will even have pictures of nice crystal colas to so, promise,,hehhe,really
whats up bro, crom or mst or outwest, would be the best people to answer that , as im in the same market before the summers over:), cant wait to see those crystals..

420alldaze

420alldaze

Well good morning farmers hope everyone is enjoying their wake n bake on this beautiful Friday!!!

Started the day with some Chem Valley Kush taken at 60 days...super chem funk with some lemon pledge backrounds and she hits freaking hard and tastes so damn good!

View attachment 229991View attachment 229992
yep sura am bro, and it is a beautiful day outside, been thru the woods at 630 am today. very nice cvk mitchy. looks real tasty

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
i like the hmk ti thingies , but i cant drop 450 ona bubbler right now,,, are there mor economical bubblers that the HMK will pop onto to?i have acrop comin soon and dying to make some BHO , been readin bout it for almost a year ,,,,eventually i will even have pictures of nice crystal colas to so, promise,,hehhe,really

For sure jyip! Look under the "medical" tab on Aqualabs and find something in the price range you have! The HMK is available right now so get hot on that! If you have a bong or rig already you can get adapters to make it work, but the HMK is a 14mm female OR male joint. If you have an 18mm bong then you just need a 18mm-14mm reducer; which they sell at the Aqualab site. If you have a nail rig you can just get an HMK that has a female joint and slip it on the male joint or get some connectors and play custom rig. The Syn Bong I have was a big investment even though I got if from a Farmer in CO a year ago or so, maybe more. I paid like $250 for it, which is pretty cheap considering the price tag it carries! If it's cheaper by all means get a Ti nail and dome, or the new KO "domeless nail" <<SiC! Hope this helped!

Crom

onisdad

onisdad

Yawwwwn! Morning farmers! Got me a little Green Ribbon for this morning....
IMAG3521

Then on to a few dabs from my new nail, of which i am questioning the source of this thing. I think i was burned in the sense that they said it was Highly Educated ti but i think it is a chi-nail not a ti-nail! I am not too upset due to the fact that i got a great deal on the price and was not expecting to be able to find Task's ti but i saw a bunch of them on the Height yesterday and I am sure that they were real.... their price is a sure sign, not to mention you can see the HE stamp on the dish of the v3.Everyone talked about H.E. being the highest quality stuff you can get! this nail will do for a starter but i am determined to get some of Task's ti like the v3 or even an e-nail!!!!
IMAG3507

IMAG3524

and here is the batch i churned up last night after getting my new nail...
IMAG3522

ok i have to run off now to do a dog adoption event.... after a few more dabs! Enjoy your day!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
This is my bong:

This is the HMK Ti pad I use with a 18mm-14mm reducer. The HMK is a 14mm male end and the bong is a female 18mm joint. http://aqualabtechnologies.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=hmk

Aqua Lab Technology is a great company from SoCal that gets your ish to you fast as hell and not broken! Great gear they carry too. The specialize in Bubble extraction, and do not carry oil extraction products. (Refer to the link I posted previously for those)

As far as coughing goes, if you take a small dab you will get exceptional flavor and a very smooth hit; though potent. Don't underestimate this stuff! It's the strongest method I have found to smoke Cannabis too! Instant uppercut style! If you take too big of a dab, which won't even register on a scale lol, you'll be hacking, but you will also be SUPER HIGH! Take it easy with dabs too, because they will destroy your tolerance fast! Next thing you know you are smoking nothing but errl! Not a bad thing really. Start small and see what's up that's all.
Cheers,
Crom
PS
Aqua Labs is a sponsor here on the Farm!

Very helpful Crom Thank you very much...
I think am going to get it:D (Retirement gift to myself)
can I add a different bowl to the same bong for taking reg. bud bong hits with it?

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Very helpful Crom Thank you very much...
I think am going to get it:D (Retirement gift to myself)
can I add a different bowl to the same bong for taking reg. bud bong hits with it?

For sure Ken you can use different bowls and oil attatchments. It is very much like a regular bong with an 18 mm female joint. It just has no drag and is super smooth! Post a shot of whatever you end up getting!

Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Freakin tired this morning! Went to the Mayhem Festival last night with the wifey! Killer show! Motorhead, Slayer, Slipknot! Anthrax played the other stage so I saw them from a distance, but didn't really care about the other bands playing. Here are some shots. Second row pit section, 3 helo medivacs, 94*F, pretty sure someone died at the show too! Gurney with chest compressions didn't look good. Great show over all! So I'm off to smoke on some Afghan Hound errl!
IMG 7189
IMG 7190
IMG 7191
IMG 7192
IMG 7195
IMG 7196
IMG 7197
IMG 7198
IMG 7199
IMG 7200
IMG 7201
IMG 7202
IMG 7205
IMG 7207
IMG 7208
IMG 7209
IMG 7210
IMG 7211
IMG 7212

Cheers,
Crom

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

View attachment 229991View attachment 229992
Very nice Mitchy! Got me some cvk beans from CC at the cup last week.

Shit Yeah Crom! Way to get out and Rock! Killer pics bro! Still sorry I missed ya! Right up my alley!

Well shit! You guys fueled my fire! I Went to buy a torch and wound up shopping the whole city( I think I hit every head shop in SF) for an affordable newer style oil rig. Wound up with this SYN for $160 out the door. Now I am takin her head to head against Anne (my old school bong w/ skillet) and sampling some of our homes finest. These are the different (batches/methods/strains/material etc.) I am testing.
DSCN2918
DSCN2919
DSCN2920
DSCN2921
DSCN2922
DSCN2923
DSCN2924
DSCN2944
DSCN2945

They both Rock! Now, what was I going to do again?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Great minds think alike! Today is my first official day of unemployment, so I figured, what better way to celebrate then a new oil rig. Found a toro micro for a steal so I got a worked dome, and sized things down for 14mm nail as well. Matching dish and new dabber too. The ronson torch wasn't cutting the mustard. The vector heats the 14mm nail in less then 15 seconds. It is an absolutely perfect oil rig. That's some master og dry ice on the side.

outwest

WNBTORO sf

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Great minds think alike! Today is my first official day of unemployment, so I figured, what better way to celebrate then a new oil rig. Found a toro micro for a steal so I got a worked dome, and sized things down for 14mm nail as well. Matching dish and new dabber too. The ronson torch wasn't cutting the mustard. The vector heats the 14mm nail in less then 15 seconds. It is an absolutely perfect oil rig. That's some master og dry ice on the side.

outwest

View attachment 231166

And no oil rig would be complete with some wax. Maybe some stardawg wax.

outwest

STARDAWGWAX sf

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Don't you love the Vector torches! I copped me a black one last month! Love it! Aqualabs is my go to for all my needs. Check them out if you haven't Only thing they don't carry are things to extract with solvants, IE butane, hexane, iso. Great customer service and quick delivery too! Nice wax outwest! Nice rig MST! Wish I had some Farm friends down in the pits! Till then...

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
The vector is amazing. Lifetime warranty too. I had 2 ronsons take a shit on me. Both of them would not shut off after a while. Pretty fucking dangerous if you ask me. There is a shop nearby that has all the same stuff as ALT. When you're spending a few bills on a piece of glass, it's nice to see it in person.

Get a nail with a smaller head. It heats in half the speed, and you only need so much nailhead surface area. I can snap a side by side if you'd like.

outwest

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

The vector is amazing. Lifetime warranty too. I had 2 ronsons take a shit on me. Both of them would not shut off after a while. Pretty fucking dangerous if you ask me. There is a shop nearby that has all the same stuff as ALT. When you're spending a few bills on a piece of glass, it's nice to see it in person.

Get a nail with a smaller head. It heats in half the speed, and you only need so much nailhead surface area. I can snap a side by side if you'd like.

outwest

want to save 30 or 40 bucks?? go to bed bath and beyond. same torch as vector half the price.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Don't you love the Vector torches! I copped me a black one last month! Love it! Aqualabs is my go to for all my needs. Check them out if you haven't Only thing they don't carry are things to extract with solvants, IE butane, hexane, iso. Great customer service and quick delivery too! Nice wax outwest! Nice rig MST! Wish I had some Farm friends down in the pits! Till then...

aqua lab is dope, just a little expensive. theres only a few online spots but honestly there are some real koo groups on facebook where glass heads sell new and used peices, some even do trades. i can add you to some if you want just link your fb in my IB

Latest posts

Top Bottom