WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jyip

jyip

well its been a few daze since i posted up here, and everyone elses looks so good. heres a shot of my unknown auto flower sweet island skunk, would have loved to been able to get cuts off this one but oh well, plenty more fire to grow! got that hawaiian skunk taste and reall pretty tooView attachment 228794View attachment 228795View attachment 228796View attachment 228797thanks for saying high! 42o

i was wanting to ask someone cuz i got some autoflowerin gear to pop,, ya cant take clones off them right? i mean the clock ticks from gwerm till harvest 70 days roughlky for most of em i think? what about if they get pollenaited,,,what do the seeds give? auto's??

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

i was wanting to ask someone cuz i got some autoflowerin gear to pop,, ya cant take clones off them right? i mean the clock ticks from gwerm till harvest 70 days roughlky for most of em i think? what about if they get pollenaited,,,what do the seeds give? auto's??

you can clone an autflower but it keeps flowering .. not sure what happens if it get pollinated by a regular male. im guessing some will auto and some wont .

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
while im here..I figured I would show what im smokin this morning :)

Fresh dried Jillybean
Jillywakeandbake6 26

I dont mind a few sugar leaves in my smoke;)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
hey guys I have a question..off topic a bit..but wtf.

I love the smell and flavor of this Jillybean.
In your opinions, which concentrate retrains the smell and flavor best?

Im thinking of making jilly bubble...or jilly BHO....but I wanna keep all the flavor I can...

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
For sure brotha! We gotta take care of each other! I ordered on from them that the knob broke off, took a pic, and emailed them. Got a replacement in no time! Came with everything not just a glass tube replacement. You can get a good amount of oil with one of these! I personally have this one in the 40g size,
e8917f2d9ea457578755e4e9e21bd099_vssu.jpg

jyip

jyip

you can clone an autflower but it keeps flowering

big cheese,,what do ya mean here?? by it keeps flowering?? can i pop an auto bean , then veg it out a lil, cut 15 clones off her and then flower for 8 weeks or whtever they call for? 70 days is 10 weeks,,,,,, ya can't grow a seed to veg, cut clones off, veg em up, then flower em in under 70 days,, unless ya kno how, so [pleaseee tell me cheese how?? thx man

jyip

jyip

personally, i think autos are made to keep peeps buyin gear from seedbanks continually, every 70 days to be precise,,,, nothing more than a gimmick IMO

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Auto fem seeds seem like a Cannabis for Dummies. It isn't a bad thing, just an easy way to get some smoke if you have no clue how to grow lol makes it a bit easier. Then again you will have to use regular seed sometime so why not learn it now!?

Crom

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
can i pop an auto bean , then veg it out a lil,

As I understand it, there is no vegging out with autos, they start flowering immediately, even under 24 hours of light, and 12/12 is not supposed to be optimal.

outwest

jyip

jyip

thx for feedback on auto's i thought so too, mj 4 dummies,,, too funny, i hear ya man,,,of course i jus effed up a tay witha new ext cord witha lighted plug end on it that thru 8 outta 20 plts into seed bearin crap,,,oh well, mistakes mistakes,,ahhh

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
And KenBro - Glass all the way for your extractor. That's what I'm eyeing as well. Also looking at the vac purgers.

outwest
Right on Broseph..I had a little honeybee 10g...i liked it..but I gave it to one of my trimmers after I backed into his parked car...too soon after smoking a dab....
It was too small anyway (the bee not the dab)

I was looking at those small vac purgers on the link that crom posted...

wonder if those work well? o_O and how much they do at a time?

Latest posts

Top Bottom