WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

top o' the mornin'

whats up friends and farmers alike? hope all is well with everyone. i have some very nic train wreck. these nugs have that difinitive train wreck smell. kinda like musky/ earthy/ incense/ with a kick. c'mon y'all post them wake n bake nugs.... or just any nug shots you might be smokin' on peacentreez 42o
tw3.JPG
:pimp:

420alldaze

420alldaze

wow nobodys smokin today? i musta missed sumthin'...lol also smokin on some juicyfruit, straight from cali! smells and tastes like it is crossed with juicyfruit gum! wow
jf.JPG

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
wow nobodys smokin today? i musta missed sumthin'...lol also smokin on some juicyfruit, straight from cali! smells and tastes like it is crossed with juicyfruit gum! wow
jf.JPG

That looks tasty as hell.. you lucky dog.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I'm about a month from harvesting some of the juicy fruit. Thanks for the sneak peek.

outwest

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up jeff? hope all is well in your neck of the woods. it is quite tasty and stinkin of gum.lol first time tryin this out myself. kinda pricey as well but wtf gotta enjoy the finer things in life. ya know? 42o

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
whats up jeff? hope all is well in your neck of the woods. it is quite tasty and stinkin of gum.lol first time tryin this out myself. kinda pricey as well but wtf gotta enjoy the finer things in life. ya know? 42o

Hell yeah man indulge yourself. Im jealous as hell as i sit and scrape my pipe today...lol

420alldaze

420alldaze

I'm about a month from harvesting some of the juicy fruit. Thanks for the sneak peek.

outwest

hey outwest, thanks for droppin in, pics dont reaally do this bud justice. good luck with yours. who has this strain anyway. thanks

420alldaze

420alldaze

Hell yeah man indulge yourself. Im jealous as hell as i sit and scrape my pipe today...lol

your on your way to some dank my friend! wish ya lived closer man, love to have a session with some fellow farmers and like minded people. 42o

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
your on your way to some dank my friend! wish ya lived closer man, love to have a session with some fellow farmers and like minded people. 42o

I wish i did too brutha. I sat all day looking at the girls and dreaming of the day i smoke them bitches. 7 weeks to go..lol

420alldaze

420alldaze

that looks like some fire outwest! sweet! the jf i have is some solid nug. looks great! 42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

wakey wakey, GREEN CRACK in the house. this is left over from last year. not the best gc , but tasty none the less. enjoy
gc21.JPG
gc3.JPG

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up friends? i have the privelage to be smokin on some of pisces genetics vics high. killer queen x space queen. some very beautiful bud right here. got a cotton candy/pineapple musk to it. ill be keepin this one around for a while. thanks jimmy. wow
Photo 6

onisdad

onisdad

mmmm that looks very tasty brother.thanks for sharin that! makes me wanna go chop some diesel.. whos diesel is that? 42o

That is a strain that some friends and I have been passing around for years. This batch came from a friends' grow who I have a minor grunt worker type part in. I had just finished my hit this morning when i found this thread and had to post the picture that i took!

here is a better shot of that Sour D...
IMAG1521

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Mornin Farmers! Decided to punch myself in the face this morning. So I decided on some yummy Aliendawg! This jar stinks like tuna beef stew! Enjoy the shots homies, and have a great morning!
Cheers,
Crom
IMG 4901
IMG 4900
IMG 4899
IMG 4902

Top Bottom