WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

That is a strain that some friends and I have been passing around for years. This batch came from a friends' grow who I have a minor grunt worker type part in. I had just finished my hit this morning when i found this thread and had to post the picture that i took!

here is a better shot of that Sour D...
View attachment 204149
wow that is very nice! looks like some well cared for bud. nice,stop back anytime 42o

Mornin Farmers! Decided to punch myself in the face this morning. So I decided on some yummy Aliendawg! This jar stinks like tuna beef stew! Enjoy the shots homies, and have a great morning!
Cheers,
CromView attachment 204151View attachment 204152View attachment 204153View attachment 204150

mornin' to you as well,that def looks like itll punch ya in the face and lungs! killer pics bro, feel free to post here anytime . peacentreez 42o

onisdad

onisdad

For this mornings breakfast I decided to go with some pastries! Cherry Cookies
IMAG1526

and on top what they call cookie dough or cookie wax
IMAG1529

i had it all loaded and ready to go...
IMAG1538

when I said to myself.... Hell, its Saturday! Let's go for broke... so I threw some kief and a drop of oil on top.:cool:
IMAG1533

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
For this mornings breakfast I decided to go with some pastries! Cherry CookiesView attachment 204367

and on top what they call cookie dough or cookie wax
View attachment 204368

i had it all loaded and ready to go... View attachment 204369

when I said to myself.... Hell, its Saturday! Let's go for broke... so I threw some kief and a drop of oil on top.:cool: View attachment 204387

I have the same problem onisdad, problem is I don't wait till Saturday to go for broke. hehe :oops:

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
For this mornings breakfast I decided to go with some pastries! Cherry Cookies and on top what they call cookie dough or cookie wax i had it all loaded and ready to go...when I said to myself....Hell, its Saturday! Let's go for broke... so I threw some kief and a drop of oil on top.

I'll see your Saturday sunshine and raise you a bowl o funk. Time to get outside. Damn, I'm hungry.

outwest

WNB sf

420alldaze

420alldaze

wow, probably didnt get much done after that. i know i didnt after this ...piff ,packed with some 3 month cured avalanche and the other half of the bowl is cheese s1, with some bubble hash to top it off.!sooo tasty enjoy the day. 42o
Photo 10
Photo 11
Photo 12
Photo 13

420alldaze

420alldaze

top o' tha' morning all. hope this weekend has been kind to you. got a nice jar of devine genetics Avalanche,well a couple of jars ,but thats besides the point.lol loaded with that chem fruit funk, as im sure some of you know, enjoy the day. peacentreez 42o
Photo 7

onisdad

onisdad

Guten Morgen my friends! Gotta say I love the meme 420! So for this mornings breakfast I decided on the Sour Diesel...
IMAG1550
with a little Sour D Kief on top...
IMAG1551

mmmmmmm mmmmmmm good!
IMAG1554

And just as a side note I hope all our fellow brothers and sisters at Oaksterdam are Ok! They were raided by the DEA this morning. On that note, I leave you all with a quote from a man that is an idiot but i attribute this statement to his speechwriters(of which I know one of personally)......

"In all we do, we must remember that the best health care decisions are not made by government and insurance companies, but by patients and their doctors".- President George W. Bush State of the Union

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Saw that too this am. Surprised as hell they would go there. I wouldnt think there would be enough money and herb to steal to make it worth their time.??

420alldaze

420alldaze

yeah i saw that. its unfortunate that many are still blind. welcome humboldtdr,feel free to post some fire,i know you got some somewhere. lol
onisdad, got me droolin lookin at that diesel and kief. thanks brotha. gotta smoke some cheese now. 42o:rolleyes:

onisdad

onisdad

Mushi Mushi!
This morning I got a little surprise from my roommate. We had to take some leads out of the box to make room for better leads so he had dried them out and dropped some on me..... Chem Dawg '91
IMAG1568
They are very premature and still even need a little longer to cure but still packed a hell of a punch! I used a clean stem and no added Xtrxs to get a true feel for their flavour.
IMAG1572
A bit harsh but still an amazing aftertaste. Afterwards I topped it off with a SD +SDoil....
IMAG1573

Nothing like having a breakfast of the fruits of ones own labor!

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey bro, very nice, detailed breakfast. looks to be some solid nug. i dig your sig:D 42o

420alldaze

420alldaze

well farmers, today im tryin out some of pisces genetics dawg daze sage.i can smell the chem when i crack a nug open. its smooth on the inhale with a hint of the nl#5.exhale is pure chem/skunk/sage/funk. buzz comes on slow but after half the doob,feelin that haze wash over ya. took some cuts and will run this one again.enjoy
Photo 16
Photo 17
Photo 18
thanks for stoppin in to say high. 42o

Top Bottom