WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jyip

jyip

so hey wake n bakers,doin a trifecta dab and a lil viddy 4 crom after all his dabs here and for 420 ,oni,tatj and all the rest of ya ...so got a triple dab viddy,,2nd starts @117, 3rd starts @333, which i did one after the other,,,, jeff beck& stevie ray vaughn 'goin down", & traffic "dear mr fantasy"
having a laugh doin the WF thing

dlovejah

dlovejah

I got stoned just watching that vid jvip..;) lol... Nice.. Got this new Kind Creations Inline to showerhead Bubbler.. Works like a Champ with no splash.. Kickin in Gear with a little LarryOG and listening to the Dead from the Rocks 7-8-78..... Have a good one Farmers!
P1060236

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
looks yummy Cave Bro

My firedog pic sucked but the Bud was very tasty!! (cant wait to have a jar of Firedog)

For now I have a Jar of 120 day cured Avatar

damn My pics suck... but the Buds are tasty...after you pull the cat hair out:facepalm:

420alldaze

420alldaze

I got stoned just watching that vid jvip..;) lol... Nice.. Got this new Kind Creations Inline to showerhead Bubbler.. Works like a Champ with no splash.. Kickin in Gear with a little LarryOG and listening to the Dead from the Rocks 7-8-78..... Have a good one Farmers!View attachment 291592
whats up dlove, killer piece of glass,and a awesome playlist. sounds like my kinda mornin. enjoy the day

420alldaze

420alldaze

looks yummy Cave Bro

My firedog pic sucked but the Bud was very tasty!! (cant wait to have a jar of Firedog)

For now I have a Jar of 120 day cured AvatarView attachment 292572
damn My pics suck... but the Buds are tasty...after you pull the cat hair out:facepalm:
wow ken, that avatar looks delicious. i got some GOD beans left ima pop soon . thanks for droppin in

420alldaze

420alldaze

its what we do:happy:
Wnb

and with that said
Lol

im smokin on some very tasty stardawg this fine day, here ya go
Sd

this nug is very funky. and heres a little winter side hobby. made out of local bass wood, mostly all hand cut with machette, almost ready for a nice new skin:woot:
Djembe
thanks for stoppin by friends and farmers, enjoy tha day

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
its what we do:happy:View attachment 294138
and with that saidView attachment 294139
im smokin on some very tasty stardawg this fine day, here ya go View attachment 294140
this nug is very funky. and heres a little winter side hobby. made out of local bass wood, mostly all hand cut with machette, almost ready for a nice new skin:woot: View attachment 294141 thanks for stoppin by friends and farmers, enjoy tha day
dude that drum is tits bro :)...nice work

420alldaze

420alldaze

dude that drum is tits bro :)...nice work
thanks brother, i got some more wood gettin ready to meet the blade. be a bunch ready for woodstock and harvestfest. im gonna do some engraving on this one. shes mine.:D i have a couple other styles im going to do as well. didnt need it for heat so i figured id play the shit out of it. im really stoked to get this skin on here. thanks , ill post some when its done
enjoy the day

Patanjali

Patanjali

what up brother, that has an amazing color to it. lovin that for sure.. hows she taste?...thanks for stoppin by
Thanks 420! I'm really bad at descriptions. I laughed when I read blueberry muffins in the description, but I think that is actually pretty close! It's this warm, you're home, kind of taste with a hint of OG exhale. Extremely smooth especially considering the kick it has, and only just hitting the jars.

Top Bottom