WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

Some Emerald Jack for this fine morning!
CIMG4446

CINDARELLA99

CINDARELLA99

never been to one, i hear its hard to find a reputable one.. enjoy the day

Thank you,The one I go to is okay. Pricewise it is expensive. Usually $20 a gram. But I've only got a few weeks till harvest and I won't have to spend so much.
Today's wake and bake is a strain called Mist. I have no idea what the cross is but it's a 70/30sativa .Really nice taste perfumey/floral. Reminds me a lot of a strain named T-air. A Very pleasant stone

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Morning WNB's
Sampleing some buds from my first pollen chuck. Fire Og mom x best male out of 4 from a TCC mix pack.
My bro popped 10 last round, he stressed the hell out of them, 1 died, 3 keeper females, 3 males, 3 herms that showed signs early.
These buds are from my number #5 pheno. This one leans toward dad(the mystery), not as og' as the other 2 pheno's which are straight fire og leaning. This one has less lemon fuel and more hashy, dark, rich flavor.
Any guesses on what the male could have been?Do these buds look familiar?
DSCN3630
DSCN3631
DSCN3632
DSCN3633

It could have been any one of Swerve's strains, Ha! I am no TCC lover. Just wanted to try my hand at pollen collecting with some random gear befor I busted out the big dogs. Still got a ton of beans and 3 good pheno's so far. I also hit my Durban poison with the same pollen. If I had to guess I would say pops might have been, grass knuckles v2, or something that wasn't just some other OG x his SFV. Def. not Tahoe, and no big chem influence. Almost a little afghani.
Enjoy the day all!

420alldaze

420alldaze

looking killer mst:) almost like they were dipped in brown sugar. thanks for sharin brother. ive never ran any of sWerves gear so i wouldnt be able to help ya on that one. looks tasty either way

Top Bottom