WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Found a cheesy / diesel in a sour white cross about to have the first joint after smelling this plant for 80 days in flower
@ShroomKing ....starting off the day in retard mode.....lmao

Those orange hairs kinda look stinky to me

manicman

manicman

Some straight up Cali outdoor 100% organic blue dream. So I'm from CO and love my indoor weed..... Buuuuuttttt my girl is from Cali and her family loves their organics and through a couple samples our way and oh my. Oh my indeed. The flavor, smell, effect, potency is just awesome. I can taste the earth and the sun.
Happy hippy moment

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
View attachment 477113 Some straight up Cali outdoor 100% organic blue dream. So I'm from CO and love my indoor weed..... Buuuuuttttt my girl is from Cali and her family loves their organics and through a couple samples our way and oh my. Oh my indeed. The flavor, smell, effect, potency is just awesome. I can taste the earth and the sun.
Happy hippy moment
I met a dude at copper mountain ski resort years back, dude was like 6'5" skinny as hell, they called him "tree" he was a mmj cancer patient/outdoor grower from Cali. This guy jumps out the car and says guys wanna puff the names tree! We were like hell yea! This guy guy had like 6 varieties from his farm we did some trading and some toking. I was so fucking high driving down I-70 doing like 35 mph I could not stop laughing! I had to pull over it was killing me! To make a short story long this was when I found out how great some Cali outdoor could be. Nothing like the lb.s people send in the mail.:D

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
looks like i got some catching up to do. lets see if we can get this thread popping off again guys.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
And if you don't know 420Alldaze personally. He is alive and well. Heard from him on Easter.

Top Bottom