WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up fam? hope everyones enjoying theyre day! smokin on some alien asphalt. lower nugs, cause the tops arent even close to hittin yet:) i have to say, this is gonna be my new favorite for a while. super fuely,skunky, chem catpiss...with some more chem in the tardawg side at the end:D yummmmmmmy and excellent job GOD team. go buy some o these beans youll be happy
enjoy
and dont forget to do your part to OVERGROW THE EARTH!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Found a yin yang in my bowl of bio-diesel this morning. It's gonna be a good day today.

outwest

jyip

jyip

found some cherios in my bowl this morning,,,,no predictions on the day,,,oh,,
so i got a new rig,, i took a ride and bought it ina head shop in ct called northern lights, decent deal on a dave goldstein rooster apparatus micro bub with white fritted disc perc,, pics to follow,,, this thing works so freakin good,,,,it jus smoothly swallows up whatev i put on that nail so smooth how it drags,,, stacks bubbles all the way up stem,,,,, i would highly reccomend one after havin mine 4 hrs,,btw, vaporcone broke, to be returned and new one sent out to replace it

onisdad

onisdad

Good afternoon Farmers! For this mornings w-n-b, i had some of a batch of sap i made last night after the 9 to 5 gig. I think it is one of those strains that just wont wax up the way i like it but i am going to give it another shot today.
IMAG0844

now for some of those silly weed meme thangs again....

Colorado

Never let em see you sober

Peer pressure

in case anyone was wondering what "meme" is....its basically any info that "self-replicates itself" similiar to the way a gene replicates but through people sharing online or word of mouth,etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme

so feel free to share all this crap i put on here!:p

jyip

jyip

Smonkey Cheeba Empire Smokes bud Tshirt
Smonkey LA MOTA NOSTRA Tshirt
137bcf4a0fb8  1352933326000
5b2de88906dd  1352932953000
0425d21c75a5  1352933256000
Cfd91732424b  1352933292000
C71b421f3787  1352932916000
wakin n bakin late with g13 cross and millenium wax in my new dave goldstein rooster apparatus micro bubblr,,,this thing is sweeetttt! course i said that about the broken vaporcone too,,,this glass is quality and high tech too,,,,really workz well,,,check out the action pics w/stacks of bubbs,, took 4 dabs tryin to catch it full of vapor,, gota stop and try again latr lool

oh first off, a teeshirt for crom!

jyip

jyip

catch me after next wake n bake 420!

tj, man, that avatar is something,, a lil scare factor like jigsaw to it

mixed reviews on my rooster apparatus bubbler,, i've been hiting off my hand held dry siica for stronger effect & taste w/out water,,,,gonna dry the rooster dry too afte ri clean it up when i get my hmk curve, and adapters for my ash catcher & curve, tho i think th more ya filter , the more ya filter flav,high & taste outta it too,, its a fine line between a gentleman's oil and a dab of some fire...i lean towards the fire always
blazin guitar solos at .19 seconds, .26 seconds drummer and 3:50 minute pics gotta make ya laugh,,toofunny!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
catch me after next wake n bake 420!

tj, man, that avatar is something,, a lil scare factor like jigsaw to it

mixed reviews on my rooster apparatus bubbler,, i've been hiting off my hand held dry siica for stronger effect & taste w/out water,,,,gonna dry the rooster dry too afte ri clean it up when i get my hmk curve, and adapters for my ash catcher & curve, tho i think th more ya filter , the more ya filter flav,high & taste outta it too,, its a fine line between a gentleman's oil and a dab of some fire...i lean towards the fire always
blazin guitar solos at .19 seconds, .26 seconds drummer and 3:50 minute pics gotta make ya laugh,,toofunny!
my woman hates that avatar :D

jyip

jyip

13236ebf3a01  1352702293000
crumy pic of a nice tray , 13 plts in 1 gal pots
Ee1468de79a9  1352702445000

next round of clones al rooted up quickly,,

[QUOTE
jyip said:
catch me after next wake n bake 420!​
tj, man, that avatar is something,, a lil scare factor like jigsaw to it​

][/QUOTE]

my woman hates that avatar :D

i take it that means its a keeper jim,,,lol!

up early wake n bakin with the silica dry pipe and some g13 wax,,gotta say i havent smoked any flower since early october, xcept for a few tokes offa joint which i thought taste like burnt leaves as everybody else thought it was tasty fire! spoiled already i guess!!

,,,a couple dabs to start the morning slowly ....oh, the day ,or night rather i got the rooster apparatus bublr ivaped a bunch thru it for photo shoot n shits n giggles,,,kinda ended up with a wax hangover and slept pretty late the morning....im 13 days into 12/12 and lookin real good, this g13 cross is a pretty lookin plt, smell, teste, effect, all around nice, oh easy to trim too,,,,plus lemon kush ( 88 g13 hashplant were both make and axed), white widow, g13 haze, and a ogkush cross,,lotsa oil choice come xmass time,,:D

420alldaze

420alldaze

top o the mornin friends and farmers! hope everyones wakin up to a nice green hit.. im smokin on some alien this morning.... this bud keeps changing flavors on me.. very perplex but soooo danky pics shortly....but for now, these are amusing:D
Marijuana20memes2010
Bert
420 Weed Art
Yoda
enjoy the day , and make sure you OGTE.....

jyip

jyip

getiin another rig ,,fug it!
BWG IM12 2 2T
this one bettr work w/erl better than the DG does! should have my hmk any day too! and i hav 3 z's of nice topshelf millenium nuggs to blast,, thinkin on gettn the vac pump b4 i run em,,,,,gotta print more loot lol

Top Bottom