WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
mornin all :D...having some of my bagseed strawberry cough..samples...hashy flavor powers thru to the exhale, then the fruity kicker takes affect
DSC03114
DSC03115
DSC03116
DSC03117
DSC03118
DSC03119

420alldaze

420alldaze

so this fine day, forgot was i was gonna say so heres somethin to look at....lol
Scoob
oh yeah some shots of GODS alien funk asphalt..lol this cross is def doin it for me. love my chems
Aa
Aa2
Aa1
Full moon
Aa3
Aa5

oh and scenes like this are popping up all over my neighborhood...very disturbing:( RIP twinkie, you will be missed by all....
Rip twinkies
and finally ive picked my turkey....after a long grueling battle with the fiskars and grinder....lol
Turkey
enjoy tha' day friends......

jyip

jyip

jus snappin outta my early wake n bake ,,,,,this one was diferentttt cuz i took some capsules, emptied them and filled with some erl.....diferent doses ....125 g, .15g, .2g, and .3g....i tok only one of the .15g capsules and 14 hrs later still feel sluggish/hungover from it,,, slept great tho..lol... and started w/ 2 dabs of the g13 cross i got goin to start the show

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
^^Glad you fellas found it awesome! I thought it was pretty sic myself! Well shot video too. The dude caught me off guard when he started speaking, in the behind the scenes vid, thick as accent! I'm thinking he maybe British, but I'm not sure. Good drummer!

jyip

jyip

doina late/early wake n bake witha fresh run of millenium choice nuggs,,,, ran 3 tubes had 80 grams, got back 10.4g, whats that like 12%? once i chop my indoor down i WILL get much better returns, this is jus some outdoor that was pretty good,,,,,its not as good as the g13 cross when in flower form but i think it blows the G13 away in erl form easily,,,nicer taste IMO,,,

so, im gonna ride this Erl wave as far as it takes me,,,hopin i dont run out b4 i get a harvest from inside chopped,,,,it is lookin real nice btw

pics of
1 freshly blasted erl i jus put on parchment about 5 minutes b4 and continued heating to purge
2 a color show of a dab i did
3 and a dying fan leaf from my ray,,,,, any opinion of what the problem is? my smaller tray ha acoule plts doin this , it almost seems like the larger fan leaves one by one jus die off? nute lockout? ? thx

F36876127958  1353370176000
F2df9849c1af  1353552333000
3cbd40290f9d  1353463559000

jyip

jyip

wake n baking a pork roast today, basted with erl of course, nah, jus hitting some, dabs so far, gona eat a .3 tenth g capsule of reclaim ina fe wminute tho,, report tomorrow,,haha....you kno them thankgivin injuns were celebratin it correct,, big ass pipes n shib

so torch clic, chunk, dunk, toke, ahhhhh,, time for my erl cap now

ltr

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Happy Turkey Day all! So here is a dab for all the underdogs out there. Special shout out to the American Indians, the real victims of our celebration! I give thanks for all the good people in our community that don't proliferate HATE, and stick up for the little guy. Enjoy your day all!

Dab time, White Banana Kush wax is on the menu this morning! Yummy flavor of "The White", and a banana kushy undertone. Almost smells like a banana milkshake! Great daytime buzz too! Thanks for the gear Jaws!

IMG 7873
IMG 7864
IMG 7857
IMG 7856

onisdad

onisdad

Well, here it is...turkey day....its Dabsgivings here at my house! Just ran a batch of four tubes.
IMAG0905

IMAG0907

Canna info

and as always, a few memes for the day...
Danksgiving

Suddenly

Happy danksgivin

Pinky n brain

found this downtown in SF, in a back alley off of Market St....some one knows whats up!
Oiltag

and just for the hell of it cuz it was funny...
Pussies

Things That Sound Dirty on Thanksgiving Day,
But Aren't...

- Talk about a huge breast.

- Tie the legs together keeps the inside moist.

- That's one terrific spread.

- I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.

- It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?

- Don't play with your meat.

- Just spread the legs open and stuff it in.

- I didn't expect everyone to come at once.

- You still have a little bit on your chin.

- Use a nice smooth stroke when you whip it.

- How long will it take after you stick it in?

- You'll know it's ready when it pops up.

- Wow, I didn't think I could handle all of that.

- How long do I beat it before it's ready?

enjoy your day all!

Top Bottom