WaKe'N'bAkE

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

wow that shit looks sooooo yummy tj! whats up friends? this tune is stuck in my brain.... dunno why. hope you enjoy it anyway...lol
oh and some recent pics of the alien asphalt, so tasty
Aa
Aa2
Aa3
Aa4
Aa5
Aa6

and i couldnt resist this fine glass of piece it is for my brother crom.
Crom

hope everyones enjoying thier day.
peacentreez

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
tatjim, ya been postin some killer nuggs n wax bro! nice nice nice! bet that sc is tasty,, it must be an EC thing i think!
thanks buddy...been puffn some skunka-saur, but its not really pic worthy yet;)...im fighting the urge to blast this ounce sit beside me half dry lol

420alldaze

420alldaze

tatjim, ya been postin some killer nuggs n wax bro! nice nice nice! bet that sc is tasty,, it must be an EC thing i think!
what up jyip, sc has een all over the map brother, maybe you were dabbed up when it came thru your hood...lol hope all is good with you

that would be the best birth day ever :D:D:D:Ding for DAZE
man even one of those would be epic. you know how us dec kidz get down:D

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
wow that shit looks sooooo yummy tj! whats up friends? this tune is stuck in my brain.... dunno why. hope you enjoy it anyway...lol
oh and some recent pics of the alien asphalt, so tastyView attachment 273847View attachment 273848View attachment 273849View attachment 273850View attachment 273851View attachment 273852
and i couldnt resist this fine glass of piece it is for my brother crom. View attachment 273853
hope everyones enjoying thier day.
peacentreez

Hellz yea!

420alldaze

420alldaze

nah, i meant ya gotta be on east coast to gro primo....lol
thats funny thats what people from here say about the west.....lol its all good i got ya if you need some love;)
shit is too funny oni. hows everything in the co op grow op brother? hope all the critters are well:)
smokin on some gdp today. typical purp smell with a nice grapey flav. very dense nugg
Gdp
enjoy the day friends

jyip

jyip

Oni,, THAT muppet dubstep is fugiin wild! also,, i havent sena crom dab vid ina lil bit,,hope you r gettin your holiday erls ( who hash ) all purged up nicely! oh, whake and bake, heloo w & b'rs...hope everybodys rpoeprly baked this fine day in december btw..did anybody see digenerate art yet? way cool imo
that said on ta wak n bake right?
i dont hav a cam anymore :eek:...but i loaded a fat dab of g13 mikado crossed with red columbian, a motarebel/hazemanl product... like a said a pretty good dab, prolly a good .15g cuz i jus wanna medicate once and move on,, well, that was the idea of it..
the reality is this...
i used my vector torch to heat my HMK ti curve redhot , then a10 second cool down to preserve flavoids/terpenes for taste & flavor, oh, my silica bent neck inline perc waterpipe and BAM! this dab shredded my lungs, started sweating like crazy, had to lay back for the ride this time :oops:,,, and then settled into a very nice clear trippy/detached kinda high,,,
jyip said:
nah, i meant ya gotta be on east coast to gro primo....lol​
thats funny thats what people from here say about the west.....lol its all good i got ya if you need some love;)

ya 420,,, right, i hear ya w/that too, its always been like that,,, west coast gorws the best weed,,,maybe yrs back,, but these days i think there not jus one spot for growin cuz of the indoor growscene,,, and cuz of the internet cuz basicaly it links up east west coast , amsterdam, and evrwhere else too,,I think it really is the WILD WEST OF WEED right now goin on!! i'd love to be ina friendly state and go shopping at the dispensary,,,but even tho its all ,, ya, legalize marijuana, i think we may get federally fucked in the end,,, like a tax st
Who ha
amp scheme for some bs to make legal mj useless....but back to reality agin,,,,shit, rhode island was approved for dispensaries 2 years ago and STILL, not one is open yet cuz they made it impossible to get a permit or whatev the prb is,,but me,,,,im my own lil country in a country, xcept mine about a quarter acre in size...:rolleyes:....ya, i guess that dab did me well..hehe....so in my country i hafta gro ta able to blast n dab later on..fug, dont kno where im goin w/this now....oh, its easier ta go to the disp n jus buy meds when ya dont feel like makin em

Latest posts

Top Bottom