dieseldawg2480

DSC 0681
DSC 0680
43b
DSC 0678
DSC 0677

urban1026835

urban1026835

43's look nice. sucks about your power outages which is why I will not grow dro where I live.

My setup is childs play compared to yours but when the power does go out I do what you did and just make sure to get supplemental lighting in there so that no unnecessary flowering hormones are triggered.

bright side looks like they will pull through fine an you still got a ways to go.

what kind of smells are coming out of your room?

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

43's look nice. sucks about your power outages which is why I will not grow dro where I live.

My setup is childs play compared to yours but when the power does go out I do what you did and just make sure to get supplemental lighting in there so that no unnecessary flowering hormones are triggered.

bright side looks like they will pull through fine an you still got a ways to go.

what kind of smells are coming out of your room?

I really was lucky I didn't have any fatalities. Im just wondering what kind of effect 36 hrs of darkness has on them?
As far as smells it ranges from a unique citrus funk kinda like the orange ice dream pop icicles or cream icicles not sure the name? #41 seems to to be the stinker. She just started getting a fuel tone mixed with citrus.
With a couple some not having any smell yet, Its tough cause im not sure if im smelling the plant residue from the previous plant I just smelled? Ill have to grab some latex gloves and go grope each one to get the true individual smell. ill update more smells soon along with better pics. The pics are horrible.

urban1026835

urban1026835

what a difference, those things have bounced back nicely.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Looks like they didn't miss a beat; still looking great!
If these finish up well after that craziness in mid-bloom, they have my freakin vote!
Bring 'em home, Dawg.

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

what a difference, those things have bounced back nicely.
What a ride! I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out with the power outage. Really counting my blessings it could of been so much worse.

Looks like they didn't miss a beat; still looking great!
If these finish up well after that craziness in mid-bloom, they have my freakin vote!
Bring 'em home, Dawg.
I agree! :) the home stretch

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

any winners standing out?[/quote
As of now! # 41,38,31 I have a few smaller pheno's that just stink of a citrus, candy ,dream pop.
Couple of the larger sativa dom phenos have more of a citrus, melon funk.
I'm going to run around 4-5 again. In order to give them a little more dialed in and unstressful run.
I should know more in the days to come which ones.?

just.blaze

just.blaze

Sucks about the power outage but they should pull through... looking really good :D

I wish i had the space to go pheno hunting.

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

I narrowed it down to three different pheno's #2, 41 & 43. The first run #2 was my first choice best quality smoke and smashed the others on weight. We will see if she continues to remain on top once this run is cured and smoked to make the final decision.. These Sour walker smell amazing they really stand out in a room full of different strains..
DSC 0629
DSC 0633

DSC 0635
DSC 0637
DSC 0642
DSC 0644
DSC 0645

DSC 0632
dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

Yeah they are some big ol' flowers!! thanks prime c

O

Organicyumyum

what is in the walker sour? Is this a cross of the Dago Albert Walker? definitely has similar structure to the Dago, and the orange smell is definitely a trait of it.

O

Organicyumyum

just looked this strain up…..it's got the real PNW Albert Walker in it? those have got to have some killer smells coming from them.

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

just looked this strain up…..it's got the real PNW Albert Walker in it? those have got to have some killer smells coming from them.
I haven't seen or smoked Albert walker by it's self. If this strain resembles AW in any way I can only imagine how fire she is. WS don't have the greatest bag appeal but the smell n taste seals the deal. I have some #2 that's been curing 3+ months. Its some nice morning or mid day doobie smoke. Keeps me busy on my feet getting things done.
Thanks for checking this thread out!

Latest posts

Top Bottom