• Start date
  • Tagged users None
dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

DSC 0591
DSC 0590

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

I will be posting individual pics when the time is right! Some of the ws are stacking nicely. Noticing the structure varies from a bushier plant to a more larger single cola dominant phenos. I threw some tried and true strains in with ws as size and quality references. A couple ws are having no problem keeping up with my heavy hitters. They just are starting to release a little sweet citrus smell to earthy tone. little early yet but super stoked as of now
DSC 0602

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

wow diesel, i took a big gulp when i saw this! just amazing dude! simply jaw dropping forest you got yourself there. I am closing my eyes right now trying to smell the terpenes!
thx bro! things are just starting to fill in. Its taken some work. im use to aisles on both sides and trays 3' off the ground. all this crawling shit is like work. The daily hand waterings and herme inspecting has been rough.. Just about finished with the drip system three basket stake drippers per plant. Adding some multiple daily feeding into the mix should pack on some girth.

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

your grow looks super healthy and dialed bro nice show. im super interested in those. i just got 5 packs f/obx2 in the mail and am sitting on racef. and vallgrl.
They seem to be loving the gas and warmer temps that's for sure.. they got a little big on me.
Which beans are you going to pop first? I just cracked a pack of caspers.

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

The last week was nothing but problems. Some storms rolled threw and knocked out power for 4 days. The girls were w/o light for 36hrs w/ 100% humidity and soaking in a flooded basement. Luckily I was able to score a 5000w generator. So I thought, what a joke. I was only able to run some t-5's and some fans. Just enough to keep them in the flower cycle and hopefully keep the mold at bay. My UC took a real hit 24 hrs with no air pump, circ pump and chiller. F@#% :mad: Anyways things seem to be a little stressed and stunted.
DSC 0663

I

ilaughlast

had the something similar this winter low yield but no mold. i didnt have a uc though that sounds like the most fucked up part of the whole thing. how the fuck do you keep an under current happy with no airstones bubbling. hope things get to the finish line ok.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Where do you when the lights go out?

outwest

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

had the something similar this winter low yield but no mold. i didnt have a uc though that sounds like the most fucked up part of the whole thing. how the fuck do you keep an under current happy with no airstones bubbling. hope things get to the finish line ok.
I dunno about happy? Lol! Lots of ice.

Where do you when the lights go out?

outwest
Good question! I was wondering what other farmers do in this situation?? I didn't want to interrupt the 12/12 light cycle. By the time I was able to get electric it was 6 hrs into there 12 hr on time. I really didn't want to change my on/off time. So I just waited to the following day to give them light again. 36 hours of dark total. The t-5 light"s were supplemental lighting if that.
What do u west coast kids do when u get those rolling blackouts??

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Good question! I was wondering what other farmers do in this situation?? I didn't want to interrupt the 12/12 light cycle. By the time I was able to get electric it was 6 hrs into there 12 hr on time. I really didn't want to change my on/off time. So I just waited to the following day to give them light again. 36 hours of dark total. The t-5 light"s were supplemental lighting if that.
What do u west coast kids do when u get those rolling blackouts??

LOL. You missed my Harry Hood reference.

outwest

Top Bottom