Walter's WhiteFireOG Trophy Hunt

• Thread starter WalterWhiteFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Good shit Walter! I just finished one of Raskals White Fire myself, Im going to do a pheno hunt later on, I just popped the one. Do it BIG man! Peace out! Motiv

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet....I have four seeds that were started at the end of March. I now have four huge bushes that I will be taking clones from this weekend. Can't wait to see how yours turn out. You should have plenty of choices from those seeds!

Grow Safe

SDC

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Update!
002 2

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Hey Farmers! So out of 30 germinated beans we ended up with 22 beautiful phenos. Culled a few deformed/slow growing/ easily heat stressed phenos. They have been getting CAP's teas, MotherPlant, Optic Foliar, GH Micros and botanicare CalMag. Have spotted what i believe is Tobacco Mosaic Virus on a few of them, and most of them seem to be just super sluts for CalMag which i didnt encounter with my last WIFI phenos. Check them out!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

I didnt think TMV was that big of a deal. I had seen it on a WhiteOG pheno, heard that "The White" was a know carrier, and some of the offspring will also carry. The times ive seen it are just one or two spots on a big mature plant and it never seemed to be anything but cosmetic. I just did a search on here and found out its wiping out people crops??? Should the few phenos deiplaying symptoms be culled?

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Actually ive read OGR's white cut has TMV and it has shown up in a few phenos but not all of them(dont quote me on that). You can have a def that shows like TMV also. If youre planning on keeping any that have a TMV varigation do yourself a favor and get the TMV test kit and check it out. And if you take cuts of them make sure they are the last plants you take from as to not spread the virus with your blade.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Actually ive read OGR's white cut has TMV and it has shown up in a few phenos but not all of them(dont quote me on that). You can have a def that shows like TMV also. If youre planning on keeping any that have a TMV varigation do yourself a favor and get the TMV test kit and check it out. And if you take cuts of them make sure they are the last plants you take from as to not spread the virus with your blade.
In your experience what kind of DEF shows verigation like this? That would be awesome if i could cure this. thanks in advance.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Looking good.. Get ready to find multiple keepers..The white clone and the fire cut both have tmv variegation thing going on. The white is worse but most OG cuts exhibit this trait. And yes it is passed down to its offsprings.. I've ran a few phenos from OGRs first drop of the wifi and a couple from his recent release and the variegation is there. You mostly see it as the seedlings get older or after u clone em'. It gets worse if the plants are not getting enough mag.. Yours looks like a minor case so it's no biggy.. I don't know about wiping out an entire garden, I haven't had any issues except some of the infected leaves are weaker and do die of first in flower in some cases.. But I wouldn't worry about it, just up your mag a lil.. Peace!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Looking good.. Get ready to find multiple keepers..The white clone and the fire cut both have tmv variegation thing going on. The white is worse but most OG cuts exhibit this trait. And yes it is passed down to its offsprings.. I've ran a few phenos from OGRs first drop of the wifi and a couple from his recent release and the variegation is there. You mostly see it as the seedlings get older or after u clone em'. It gets worse if the plants are not getting enough mag.. Yours looks like a minor case so it's no biggy.. I don't know about wiping out an entire garden, I haven't had any issues except some of the infected leaves are weaker and do die of first in flower in some cases.. But I wouldn't worry about it, just up your mag a lil.. Peace!
Thats exactly what my friend just told me. Great advice thank you!

true grit

true grit

Yeah i've got multiple cuts of the white over the last couple years and they all have that variegations- in veg only. But as many who have tested have said- i don't believe its TMV. TMV degrades the plant and spreads- none of which happens to the white or Chemdog D with variegation. Several have tested em and they show negative...so i wouldn't worry about culling any. Some of my best keepers were Chemdog D crosses with it as well. Stoked to see what ya find- good luck

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i agree with true grit. i have had the Chemdog D cut for about 3 years now and when i feed it right she never shows signs. its to the point when i show pics of it people say its fake cuz it looks so healthy and blueish/green. then i have to dig out the not so healthy pics and show the varigated leaves. the white fire i have shows the same varigations at times as well. i up the nutes and it seems to stop

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

When are the new pics ready... would you be interested in seeing mine walterwifi. i have four females out of half a pack of reg. seeds i saved the other half a pack cuz i want to keep a male. anyhow theres one pheno growing aggressive as heck and bushy and the other three are lighter green not as aggressive and growing more like a xmas tree. I wasn planning on posting those pics but if your interested i will

Top Bottom