• Thread starter WalterWhiteFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Steel Erection

Niiiice bro. I like it. Looks dank as hell. How are they gonna yield? -SE

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

so so sick bro.......that phenos looks like a winner for sure...reminds me of the white for sure by looks......amazing work WWW.......are you using open bulbs in your room or do you have hoods??

JAWS

JAWS

Hell yeah Dude! HM needs to release some beans soon. I wanna get a pack or 5 of Pure White( White x (White x AWW)) and the G13HP x (White x AWW)). Have you popped anything from this most recent drop yet?

got the pure white but not the G-13 could grab it though....

been a bit sence i last dropped any HAZE gear but the time will come again soon enough...

the G-13 gear i have over here, traded several away awhile back...

G-13 * BLACK WIDOW
G-13 * BUTTERSCHOTHAWIIAN
G-13 * SOUR D {IBL}
G-13- * SOUR DIESEL {V3}
G-13 * UK CHEESE X AWW
G-13 / SOUR DIESEL V-3 * SOUR DIESEL {IBL}
G-13 BX1
G-13-HAZE #6 {G-13} AIRBOURNE G-13 BX1
G-13-HAZE #9 {HAZE} AIRBOURNE G-13 BX1

should have went ahead and dropped the COCO PUFF today but i went with one of mine own instead...

peace:)

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Niiiice bro. I like it. Looks dank as hell. How are they gonna yield? -SE
thanks dude! The 8 i chose to get a better look at all are chunky as fack and stank of pure fire. Gonna yeild nice.
so so sick bro.......that phenos looks like a winner for sure...reminds me of the white for sure by looks......amazing work WWW.......are you using open bulbs in your room or do you have hoods??
Tahnks man appreciate it! Yeah Adjusta wings for right now. Gonna switch to air cooling for next round my room will run better unfortunately.
got the pure white but not the G-13 could grab it though....

been a bit sence i last dropped any HAZE gear but the time will come again soon enough...

the G-13 gear i have over here, traded several away awhile back...

G-13 * BLACK WIDOW
G-13 * BUTTERSCHOTHAWIIAN
G-13 * SOUR D {IBL}
G-13- * SOUR DIESEL {V3}
G-13 * UK CHEESE X AWW
G-13 / SOUR DIESEL V-3 * SOUR DIESEL {IBL}
G-13 BX1
G-13-HAZE #6 {G-13} AIRBOURNE G-13 BX1
G-13-HAZE #9 {HAZE} AIRBOURNE G-13 BX1

should have went ahead and dropped the COCO PUFF today but i went with one of mine own instead...

peace:)
Nice brother! always impressed with your seed archives!!

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

yo WWF! What an awesome WiFi grow...pheno hunts are by far the most fun threads to follow and this one is BADASS! I'm out in CO and have yet to see a wifi pheno that really sets itself aside, but almost every pheno looks kill!

also, I shoot in my rooms with a custom white balance - you can actually play with it alot, you're supposed to take a picture of a gray or white surface in the room and the camera will set that as "white" and everything balances out. I do it every time before i shoot in a room, sometimes i'll take pics of something with a little more of an orange/red hue and pics will come out more with more contrast and saturation in the green/blue.

here's a link for the d-90
http://www.dailyphotographytips.net/camera-controls-and-settings/how-to-set-custom-white-balance/

remember to set your white balance in the room you'll be shooting in :)

d420dool

d420dool

hey walter, u kick ass man keep it up. i was just wonderin , u were sayin ur swamp cooler works real good, how exactly does it work???? thanks in advance

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

hey walter, u kick ass man keep it up. i was just wonderin , u were sayin ur swamp cooler works real good, how exactly does it work???? thanks in advance
Whats up dool? thanks for the kind words... Evap coolers work awesome, but the area you are trying to cool needs to have a really low RH%. They work like a humidifier on steroids, Pulling huge ammounts of hot DRY air through a filter full of percolating cool water. If the air is already saturated with water there will be NO cooling effect. Its the water evaporating that gives you the cooling effect kinda like sweat on your forehead.

d420dool

d420dool

im always dealin with about 82 degrees and 20-30% humidity so i think it would b a good option for me

Top Bottom