Walter's World: Blumats/AlienOrganics/GSC/'91/SCMK/GrapeApe/WiFi...

• Thread starter WalterWhiteFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx Walt for the congrats, bro. That Freight Train is looking ripe. I bet she's gonna hit like the Union Pacific loaded down wit dank. Holla at me, if u need anything.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

The best hybrid extraction thus far. 70u.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Wow! What a nice bunch of girls you have going on there! Sorry I missed them before. I'm gonna run that wi-fi one of these days. So many strands, so little space. Props man!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Thanks for the kind words! Here are some more Hybrid extraction shots. This is what i yielded out of a gallon baggie of WhiteFire trim, Smells fiery still. From the bottom up-90,25,70,160.

Close up of the 90.

Close up of the 70.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

so is that all dry ice extraction? I have bubble bags, but I've heard good things about dry ice. Maybe my next trim I'll try some dry ice extraction. That looks dank!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Thanks jan, Its a hybrid extraction. I shake a huge pile of dry ice hash then use a tank sprayer with icy RO and bubble bags to refine it further. The goal is to limit water exposure, in the hopes of preserving terps. An added bonus is a HUGE yield compared water extraction alone.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Thanks jan, Its a hybrid extraction. I shake a huge pile of dry ice hash then use a tank sprayer with icy RO and bubble bags to refine it further. The goal is to limit water exposure, in the hopes of preserving terps. An added bonus is a HUGE yield compared water extraction alone.

how do you use the sprayer and bubble bags together? im having a hard time picturing this in my head...do you just put all the dry sift that was extracted in and spray the allready extracted dry sift?

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

how do you use the sprayer and bubble bags together? im having a hard time picturing this in my head...do you just put all the dry sift that was extracted in and spray the allready extracted dry sift?
Yeah pretty much.... In a 5 gallon bucket i nest the bags - bottom up - 25,70,90,160,160,220,220. Drop all the dry sift into the top bag. Try not to jiggle it ,so it doesnt start to fall thru without getting wet. I adjust the nozzle on the tank sprayer to a gentle shower. Even tho its all already fallen thru a 220 screen before, as the plant material absorbs the water it expands and gets caught. The trick is being able to rinse it fast enough so you dont destroy the dry sift flavor. 15 min is the goal.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

So, can you use reg bubble bags with dry ice?

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Full Melt Finger Print.

Dry Sift I made experimenting with the vibrations from the stereo system and BassNectar.

Full Melt Tastes Good! On a 60 wire Titanium screen, perfect for powder.

I couldnt get a good shot, but Sift looks awesome dancing to Bassnectar.

The Hybrid Extraction is curing up NICE!!!!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Ha bassnectar dry sift. Ya his old shit is way smoother imo. New shits all skrillex and shitty. I will throw a tub of humus at that kid in ny this summer. Haha. That Chemdog 91 is going to be some tasty shit buddy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom