Wanting to improve grow, suggestions for "minor" changes?

• Thread starter bonbonbondia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

ProGroWannabe

They look good bonbon! I wouldn't have any complaints if they were mine.

B

bonbonbondia

They look good bonbon! I wouldn't have any complaints if they were mine.

Thanks, I'm not going to change any for this current grow since they are already almost a month into flower. But for the next grow I'm going to switch to the EJ and add some panda film for the sides of the box and I currently have the added 150w hps on my LR grow in the other half of the box.

With that, I searched around and didn't see any other pictures on the forum of a euforia grow (was going to compare against mine). Since their is a lack of euforia pics, I figured I would post some more.

This is a new female:

IMG 1804
IMG 1803
IMG 1805
IMG 1806
B

bonbonbondia

And this little lady is on her 3rd flowering. I just finished pollinating her entire lower half -- with euforia male. After this harvest/seed gathering I think I'll be killing her off. I decided to use her for the seed run because she has been a very hardy, decent producer.

She looks a little ragged, but what can you expect after being cut and revegged 2 times already.

IMG 1809
IMG 1810
IMG 1812
IMG 1813
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
bonbonbondia you know your stuff m8, keep up the good work!

B

bonbonbondia

More pics of my last grow before I implement some of the suggestions given in this thread.
Just over a month into flower. The new female is about a week ahead of the reveg female. I'm thinking the new female should be ready to harvest in about 2 weeks and the reveg female in 3 weeks.

First 2 pics are the new female and second 2 are of the reveg. I did a bit of trimming of big fan leaves over the week.

IMG 1835
IMG 1838
IMG 1832
IMG 1833
P

ProGroWannabe

Those girls are gonna stack up NICE! Good job, man.

B

bonbonbondia

Those girls are gonna stack up NICE! Good job, man.

Thanks PGW. I'm most impressed with the plant on her 3 cycle. This time I'm hoping to pull a bunch of seeds from her so I'll probably let her go as long as she wants in flower.

It took her a bit longer this last time to revert to veg mode; but considering she's been in the same 1.2gallon bucket and same dirt mix for all 3 cycles I think she is looking great. I got 5 of the seeds for about 20 bucks and will have gotten no less than 6 harvest from them. :) despite 2 of them being males.

It will be interesting to go back and compare on the next grow using with them using earth juice and an HPS to see how much difference it makes.

P

ProGroWannabe

Yeah that will be a great comparison since all the other variables will remain the same. It should give you some reliable comparison results.

B

bonbonbondia

Nice:flower

Thanks zoo!

Next question all, I have read the faqs and tried to find some info on "trimming". I've always tried to be cautious and kept my trimming limited to only dead/damaged leaves.

The plant below should be about a week away from finishing. Looking at this pic, if it was you, would you do some more trimming on it? If so, what exactly would you trim? The big upper leaves? This plant has grown more leafy than any others I have previously grown of this strain.

IMG 1857

Latest posts

Top Bottom