Warehouse setup

• Thread starter HookedonPonics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
every city and county are different in terms of limits/caregivers. The LA MMP will only let you obtain 10 Primary Caregiver cards. That keeps you under the 99 plants. Max is 60 flowering. This is what the city was saying back in October

"Under the ban, medical patients and their caregivers will be able to grow and share the drug in small groups of three people or less."

so basically your 2 directors and the president of your non-profit. That is the collective of 3. And now each member of the Collective is the primary caregiver to 10 patients.......so....now ... your plant numbers go up. and anything past 30 patients/180 plants is beyond me. My space would be so stuffed it would not be enjoyable anymore. I love my job. I dont want to hate it.

only problem is the definition of primary caregiver. I can't imagine running that many plants. I'm gonna max out at 72 for veg and flower in the next spot and it will be more than enough to keep me busy.

10 primary caregiver cards is 3k/year isnt it? 150 for you and 150 for the one under your care? So basically the city is saying 3 members max in a collective and then each member can be a caregiver to 10... wouldnt that give you 33 cards total? 198 plants.

V

vino

The definition of primary caregiver has been given in court. Theres some case that sets precedent, I can't remember. There are things to do to be compensated as a primary caregiver and find 10 people that can say you are someone “who has consistently assumed responsibility for their housing, health, or safety” for them. If you are responsible for someones health, dont give them just cannabis, also give them a pack of multivitamins. They get pulled into court, and when they are asked if you just provided weed, they can say, nah nah judge, he also gave me vitamins and consulted me on how the cannabis helped. hmmmm....

10 primary cards are about 3200 i think. Because you also need a card. so an extra 150. yeah i guess it would give you 33 cards. I dont go over the federal limit of 99. and can't imagine tending to more then 60. full time job already.

and more then 3 people in a collective is danja. too many cooks in one kitchen.

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

@Capulator or anybody else with some insight into the whole Prop D in Los Angeles.. I know that this thread is old but I am in need of information on the subject.. Is this old post from @vino accurate???

every city and county are different in terms of limits/caregivers. The LA MMP will only let you obtain 10 Primary Caregiver cards. That keeps you under the 99 plants. Max is 60 flowering. This is what the city was saying back in October

"Under the ban, medical patients and their caregivers will be able to grow and share the drug in small groups of three people or less."

so basically your 2 directors and the president of your non-profit. That is the collective of 3. And now each member of the Collective is the primary caregiver to 10 patients.......so....now ... your plant numbers go up. and anything past 30 patients/180 plants is beyond me. My space would be so stuffed it would not be enjoyable anymore. I love my job. I dont want to hate it.

In the City of Los Angeles is it OK for a primary caregiver to operate a garden for his 10 Primary Caregiver cards without violating Proposition D???

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

@Seamaiden Do you happen to have any insight on this subject??

henry

henry

i'd be keeping real quite about ur activities because thats a potential truck load of cash sitting there by week 8 and you dont want that info out there. My rule, keep everybody on a strictly need-to-know basis, but maybe im just a paranoid mofo

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

@Seamaiden I have tried calling but I kept getting the run around.. Call this department, transfer you to this person, oh wait let me connect you to this person... Completely dumbfounded that nobody I talked to at the city could help me.. And it's not just the city of LA either, sucks trying to get things done by phone, I guess I should just go in there and try to talk to them in person.. I was assuming it would be the City Clerk I would want to talk to?? or maybe the City Manager?? Or is it the City Attorney I should talk to??

Top Bottom