• Thread starter DesiretheFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

NAME: Warlock

GENETICS: Afghani x Skunk

I/S: Indica

SMELL: Fruity leaning toward a peachy flavour with another Pheno that is more citrusy

TASTE: Fruity after a short cure

COLOR: See Pics

HIGH:very happy almost uplifting, with a decently strong body high to go along

YIELD: Average to high. With a good veg, lighting, and nutes id say the average is 3 to 4+ Ozs per plant

OVERALL RATING: 8

COMMENTS: Fairly easy to grow, responds well to stress. Trichromes are HUGE. People like this pot!

Warlock smoke report
Warlock smoke report 2
Gro harvest 020
Gro harvest 025
Worlock done 001
Worlock done 003
Worlock done 004
Worlock done 007
waayne

waayne

Yeah a nice pheno of Warlock is a great combination of killer flavor and a nice buzz!
Congrats :rock

Illmind

Illmind

Haven't got to try warlock yet but I've yet to see a shitty smoke report yet for it always 8+. Looks good main.

D

DrGreenGenes

There is a pheno in Denver of what they call Warlock Skunk and it's super rainbow colors....very purple.

This pheno looks very nice too.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

we got warlock x cheese and its well potent with stenchy huge buds

D

DrGreenGenes

Oh damn.....WarlockCheese sounds intense man... Cheese is a grand breeding strain ain't?? yes!!

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

There is a pheno in Denver of what they call Warlock Skunk and it's super rainbow colors....very purple.

This pheno looks very nice too.

I have seen pictures of this purple warlock. Mine when broken up, has small amount of purple in it.

After a few days of it being in a jar, this weed is Amazing tasty!

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Nice report and awesome pics. Well done!
I'm a huge Magus fan, and I've not run this strain, yet. Time to get me some!

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Oh really? What is your favorite Magus strain?

My favorite outdoor strain, period, is Biddy Early. I need to be out of the ground by OCT 1st. Nothing I've grown has done as well for me.
Indoors, Double Dutch is one of my faves. Running it right now, along side Bogglegum and Blockhead. Huge yields of great quality smoke, great overall high, starts in the head, finishes in the body. Over indulgence, will put me to sleep.
Folks underestimate the quality of properly cured DD.
FWIW, I do not have access to "elites" cuts.

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

I purchased some Magus Exile, and 5 of 5 recently popped! im excited!

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Thanks for the reply and the thread. Very helpful!
My babies are 11 days old. When Do you think I should transplant them? They're almost 6" tall.
I'm keeping them under 8 T5's bulbs 18/6.
IMG_05588.jpg

DesiretheFire

DesiretheFire

Thanks for the reply and the thread. Very helpful!
My babies are 11 days old. When Do you think I should transplant them? They're almost 6" tall.
I'm keeping them under 8 T5's bulbs 18/6.
IMG_05588.jpg

Transplant them now! into a medium sized container. Maybe even cover up a little of that stem.
Keep those t5s as close as possible, it will pay off in the end.

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Transplant them now! into a medium sized container. Maybe even cover up a little of that stem.
Keep those t5s as close as possible, it will pay off in the end.

I was going to transplant them this week but my PH meter died. I have a new one coming tomorrow, I will do that early morning.
I notice the steam getting a little skinny on the bottom, 2 of them has already broken because of it.
I have the buckets ready to receive them but I don't know if I should take the risk of transplanting without checking the PH or how bad is my tap water.
I guess my lamps were too close to them. 4 lamps less than 4" far from them were heating so much that they got burned out, that's why the yellow leaves.
Thanks for reply :)

Top Bottom