Warning!! All growers!! Beware!! And vigilant!!!

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
This sounds like a dark heart nursery article and they also claim to be the only one who knows how to cure it.🙂 💸💰🤑
Did you take it with a grain of salt mr. diesel?
The pic you showed is a dud and I’ve had them many many times. I’ll call bullshit right now on the scissors being the culprit. I was so anal about sterilizing between strains and it didn’t stop the spread one bit.
If you have gnats they will spread it to ever single plant in your garden. Get rid of the gnats and or thrips, kill the plants that are dudded and carry on. They are very easy to spot.
move never returned a fully dudded plant to health. Went through three or four generations of clones and it didn’t work.
If only certain branches are dudded I’ve cured those back to full health with phyton27 and 35.
Spray the DE on top of your pots 1 lb per gallon gnats will die.
Nailed it on the head brother,
And it was one branch on one plant over a year ago.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I'm offended.... tasty "craft" beer? Hoppy beer? Tasty? Triggered.
haha i'm a fan of strong bitter flavors. that's why i drink scotch, no one that hangs around drinks my shit, same with the beers I buy. This ain't no damn piss water house, we drink shit that will give you moobs and actually get you drunk.

Ponky

Ponky

haha i'm a fan of strong bitter flavors. that's why i drink scotch, no one that hangs around drinks my shit, same with the beers I buy. This ain't no damn piss water house, we drink shit that will give you moobs and actually get you drunk.
Like a true snoot my beer needs to be shipped from Austria or Germany!! Because everything local is bad and everything imported is good!!

(Our local beer is soapy hoppy garbage. Except sometimes we brew acceptable Pilsener)

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Like a true snoot my beer needs to be shipped from Austria or Germany!! Because everything local is bad and everything imported is good!!

(Our local beer is soapy hoppy garbage. Except sometimes we brew acceptable Pilsener)
i won't lie, a lot of the local IPAs are garbage here too. Finding the good ones took a lot of unpleasant experiences. Those German folk sure do know how to make a damn fine beer too, though. Some of the microbreweries around here are going through a German style renaissance, seeing lots of Kolsch's, pilsners, hef's, and sour beers.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Fun fact. Do you guys know how IPA was invented? I found this out years ago and thought the history was kind of cool. Im pretty sure this is accurate however I never double confirmed the info. India used to be a British Commonwealth country. Waaay back in the day before planes, trains, and automobiles the products from India (such as spices and the textiles) had to be carried on the silk road by horse back and camel back. It took months for the products to slowly make their way from Asia/India back over to Great Britain. They call it Indian Pale Ale because when they tried importing the beer it would be spoiled shit by the time it reached England. Remember this was before refrigeration. The only way that they could keep the hot beer from spoiling on the long journey was if they hopped the living shit out of it. The hops helped keep the beer fresher for longer. Over decades the English started to develop an acquired taste for these really hoppy imported beers from India. Hence the term Indian Pale Ale was invented for this style. Like I said Im pretty sure this is the real story maybe someone else can confirm.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

They call it Indian Pale Ale because when they tried importing the beer it would be spoiled shit by the time it reached England. Remember this was before refrigeration.
And could this be where skunk weed came from? Cause it smelled just like skunked beer and not exactly like a pesky polecat?

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

And could this be where skunk weed came from? Cause it smelled just like skunked beer and not exactly like a pesky polecat?
Yeah Im not exactly sure however I do know from personal experience that some beers do smell like a fart when you open it. Like straight skunk. Some IPAs have a funky smell. Heineken for sure has a funky fart/skunk musk when you pop open a bottle. Im not even complaining in the slightest bit I actually happen to enjoy a more funky complex beer its totally fine with me. Im down with Heineken or IPAs or whatever's clever. I was basically a professional beer drinker in college so its all good in my hood. Give me a 6 pack of skunky beer and a bag of skunky herb thats a solid weekend night for me Im a cheap date. 😂

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

So I had a question maybe someone can quickly answer. This hop disease that were talking about... Does it actually become genetic? Can the disease be passed genetically from the infected mother plant into her seeds? Or is it something that can only contaminate a clone or live plant?

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
So I had a question maybe someone can quickly answer. This hop disease that were talking about... Does it actually become genetic? Can the disease be passed genetically from the infected mother plant into her seeds? Or is it something that can only contaminate a clone or live plant?
Yo, give this a read :

I can't get the URL to the PDF White Paper to load here. So Google this:

"HLVd California white paper"

The post you're looking for is:

"Hop latent viroid - CA.gov"

Last edited:
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Yes, it propagates through the offspring via seed, clone, or proximity. The shit is insidious

Ponky

Ponky

Screenshot 20211105 185927 Chrome
a cure

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Depends on who you ask…
97E1A7EA 339E 4750 B00B 2A27A8081701

I made this with a fully dudded Indiana bubblegum.

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Id like to know if this is infecting plants with healthy microbial life in the root zone. According to most, the molds fungi and Id assume viral stuff cant infect a plant with a healthy rootzone as it acts like a shield to protect the plant.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Id like to know if this is infecting plants with healthy microbial life in the root zone. According to most, the molds fungi and Id assume viral stuff cant infect a plant with a healthy rootzone as it acts like a shield to protect the plant.
No Idea, I used some Mycros for a bit but I didn't see any improvement so why spend money on something that I don't see results from was my thought...I may regret that if I have problems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom