Warning: blimburn seeds scammers

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
XLNordic

XLNordic

Thanks for the warning but is there some proof or links?
i actually have a pack of femmed C99 from them in the vault.

im a going to grow out industrial hemp from them?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Thanks for the warning but is there some proof or links?
i actually have a pack of femmed C99 from them in the vault.

im a going to grow out industrial hemp from them?
You have the senior member of The Farm telling everyone that’s listening these guys will screw you,
Thats good enough for me, besides the fact I’ve seen dozens of members complaining over the years about how they got screwed over by all these so called “companies”.

If you bought “industrial hemp” from them you most likely got screwed.
If I was you ide do some random testing with those seeds before you put 100 some odd seeds in the ground.
The hemp industry is 100 times more fraudulent then the marijuana industry.
Welcome to Hemp!
Watch your ass!!

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Do not buy any seeds from blimburn seeds

They sell fake mass produced seeds

So many good seedbanks around, no need to support the bad ones.
Oh fuck say it ain't so... I just bought seeds from them. God damn it.

I did a lot of hunting around the internet, trying to find a general opinion of the seed bank before I bought seeds from North Atlantic Seed Co. and one of the packs they sold me was from Blimburn... Forbidden Fruit, actually. I guess I'll find out if it's really Forbidden Fruit when I get them popped. I know this strain very well and I will be able to identify it as soon as it develops a few leaves. It has a very unique smell even in Veg.

I will definitely let y'all know what happens with them if they turn out to be legit or fake. I pray to fuck they're not fake.. Dammit Logic you just ruined my day 🤣 just kiddin'

But now I am a little freaked out. I haven't heard much of anything bad about North Atlantic Seed Co. or Blimburn.. Would you care to elaborate a bit more on what compelled you to share this warning? Not that I don't trust you, don't take it the wrong way. I just would like to find out more. Thanks for the heads up, though!!

🤠

Last edited:
XLNordic

XLNordic

In going to germ seeds for large C99 grow with regular C99 from Kwik/The Real Seed Company, female C99 Female Seeds AND female C99 from Blimburn very soon.
Your welcome to follow the grow here soon:
And/or here:

It should get visible in early flower if the Blimburn C99 differ from the Kwik/TRSC and Female seed versions

But if they dont, i agree its still kinda fraudulent if they just bought some cheap elsewhere and then resells them with a large price boost as if they bred them themselves

But on that note, they Arent the only ones who just rebrands Seedsman/Tiger One seeds as their own ...

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
In going to germ seeds for large C99 grow with regular C99 from Kwik/The Real Seed Company, female C99 Female Seeds AND female C99 from Blimburn very soon.
Your welcome to follow the grow here soon:
And/or here:

It should get visible in early flower if the Blimburn C99 differ from the Kwik/TRSC and Female seed versions

But if they dont, i agree its still kinda fraudulent if they just bought some cheap elsewhere and then resells them with a large price boost as if they bred them themselves

But on that note, they Arent the only ones who just rebrands Seedsman/Tiger One seeds as their own ...
If those turn out to be bunk, I've heard good things about Brothers Grimm's C99. I met Mr. Soul at last year's CannaCon. I know there is a bit of controversy surrounding him but he is a legit figure in the industry. Whether or not you can call him "ethical" is up to you, but he does seem to have a legit operation and thorough knowledge of the industry..

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
You have the senior member of The Farm telling everyone that’s listening these guys will screw you,
Thats good enough for me, besides the fact I’ve seen dozens of members complaining over the years about how they got screwed over by all these so called “companies”.

Next time i wont bother to warn anyone, what the hell do i know eh 🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Next time i wont bother to warn anyone, what the hell do i know eh 🤣
I’ve been crazy Leary of banks now for years, every damned time I give one a chance, it bites me in the ass, always lying about what the seed actually is, and the biggest gripe is the “100% stable genetics” bs. Fucking piles of stress seeds that haven’t been properly cultivated and sold as top shelf. This is why word of mouth matters, and getting good genetics from legit friends that know better is the way I roll nowadays.

Glassdub

Glassdub

Damn, was looking forward to buying from them next, bought from Greybeard this/last time because of a great Labor Day sale or I would have already, they listed a Nebula cross I was looking forward to trying, can't find Nebula state side at a reasonable price, Greybeard stock has been drying up a bit, need an alternative. 🤷‍♂️

Porky1982

Porky1982

Blimburn used to be a breeder. Are they a seed bank that sells others seeds or just their own now?

Glassdub

Glassdub

Blimburn used to be a breeder. Are they a seed bank that sells others seeds or just their own now?
The seeds they sell seem to be their own, they don't list external breeders, are Homegrown Cannabis Co. also shit? I've used them before but I'm an admitted novice.

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

Rocket seeds are just tryna keep up with the new market. They HAD old genetics. But kids today want purple upbeat weed. Glad I was able to get their Kosher Kush several years back before the genetic flip 😂 also got blueberry and Afghanis and sourdiesel all original genetics.... and purple ak47. My closet is a time capsule.

Top Bottom