WARNING! Fake weed not so good!

• Thread starter mtn plot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mtn plot

mtn plot

Hey fellow farmers,
I debated if i wanted to share this info,but feel that after what my family,and i have been through the past several months that i needed to so none of this happens to anyone else.
I havnt been on this site for awhile untill last week when i was released from the hospital finally.Ive been in there for some time due to nasty complications.
Heres the scoop.on my birthday i went to work early in the am,and it was a typical dirty sweaty day like everyday.felt fine all day.when i got home to my wife i was greated by some of are fam,and friends who were invited over by my wife to celebrate my birthday.
After dinner when a family member was getting ready to leave he asked me to walk him out so we could share a smoke.when we got outside he asked if i had ever tryed legal herbal smoke (k-3).i said no just the real stuff for the last thirty years.He told me it was better than anything he had ever had,and the best part was it was legal.hmmmmm interesting i thought well now i had to try it.couldnt be better than some of the sativas ive had the plesure of trying.
I was rt in the end very much so.i can sum it up in 4 words(DONT EVER DO IT)! i had 3 puffs of this shit thats it,and heres what happened.said my goodbyes to everyone went back upstairs looked in on my 3 sleeping children ,and retired to my bedroom where my wife had put a movie in she got me for my birthday.was sitting on are futon with her cuddled up next to me when i felt this odd feeling come over me. if i could describe it it was like someone was standing on my chest.i asked her if she thought my heart was racing,so she checked my pulse,and said she didnt think so.
As i sat there tho i started to realize there was something very wrong.being a stubborn old ass tho i said i was fine,and told her we could finish the movie tomorrow nite that i was gonna go to bed.
I layed down wich felt like forever to me but in reality was only ten min sat straight up in bed looked her in the eyes ,and said hun if i dont make it throught the nite i want you ,and the kids to know i love you.
Needless to say that caused all sorts of worry on her part,and she started asking do you want me to call someone.No no im fine just let me sit up on the edge of the bed here i said. i was looking down towards the floor,and just like that my chest bulged out,and my arms went numb i jumped up said baby,baby you gotta call someone right now came around the foot of my bed,and colapsed clutching onto the bed,and then the screaming started as she ran for the phone.
I kept yelling that my heart was gonna explode please help me please. cryed that i wasnt taken from my loving kids who very much so need there dad cryed there names over and over while they,and my wife stood in horror watching me slip away.
All i can remember is the pain i felt,and how much i wasnt ready to go yet.that was just round one cause i passed out.
The ambulance gets there,and they load me up i could here the ladys talking but couldnt open my eyes.i remember the one saying his heart beat is 4 times what it should be hes going into cardiac arrest,and then i seen nothing but white.they worked on me feverishly in the back of the ambulance on the way to the hospital having to use a defibulator twice to restart my heart ,and i spent the next two weeks in a comma a,and another week in intensive care untill i was able to go home.The dr said i had an alergic reaction to the cemicals in the k-3 ,and thats what caused this whole fiasco.
My wife,and kids have clung to me very much so since this happened,and they are all very scarred wich im sure they will be for along time to come.
My motor skills are starting to come back getting better everyday,and i remember how to get to,and from the grocery store by myself now. so its getting better even tho the dr says i have a long road to completly recover.
I just wanted to tell my story so if nothing else to keep anybody else from having to go through this.stick with the real deal not the fake shiiiiiiiiiiit wich is a real bad deal if your alergic to the cemicals as i was.

later Mp:pimp:

420king-MASSES

Your kidding me you didnt get high from over the counter herbal smoke get the fuck outta here noway man thats f-n ridicules right lol im only playing maan

420king-MASSES

I was only teasing brotha im glad to see youy have a sense of humor cause that coulda started something up

mtn plot

mtn plot

Laughter makes the world go round man its all good:rauch08:

X

xeet

Sorry that happened to you man, sounds like a terrible experience.
I def won't be trying any "legal" herbs anytime soon except the 4 times a year I visit Holland.

southstreets

southstreets

i hope you get better bro!! karma being sent ur way to you and the fam brotha!!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
holy shit man - thats crazy bro - your still here man and thats what counts!

any side effects still lingering?

mtn plot

mtn plot

A whole lot of memory loss,and my heart has an iregular beat now,and it will never be the same due to all the damage that was caused,but as said im still here,and get a second chance at life.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
A whole lot of memory loss,and my heart has an iregular beat now,and it will never be the same due to all the damage that was caused,but as said im still here,and get a second chance at life.
I'd like to know what the docs said. Have they put you on anti-clotting meds, cholesterol meds or made you change your diet? Did you have to have an angioplasty to break up any other clots? I'm sure they've imaged the hell out of you.

I'm sorry, but I'm incredulous that a few hits of this stuff would cause cardiac arrest, not when there's a lifetime of history that's missing from this picture.

I am very sorry you had the heart attack, please don't get me wrong. I'm just not so sure that what you experienced can be directly attributed to what you had smoked earlier that evening.

And your poor wife! Here you tried to make it out like it was nothing and you were, in fact, DYING. If you were my husband your balls would be so busted for that.

mtn plot

mtn plot

Sea maiden hi,The dr says it was def an alergic reaction to the cemicals in the k-3 that caused it.
I had two stints put in and am on an a couple different meds yes. since this happened my wife has looked up and read alot about this stuff apparently im by far not alone. there has been many people who have went through very simmular expierences with this stuff.
As far as there being an underlying prob there wasnt.im very tall very healthy have a very physical job that keeps me in shape dont take any pills watch what we eat and have a very active life style.
ive never had any probs till that nite,and as far as the wife thing lets just say she has a very gentle squeeze applyed since this happened lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't know what either of those things are, I've only seen something about a K-something once on a show on NatGeo or History Channel.

Mtn, wow, an allergic reaction.. you are lucky, as you already know. Well, we're glad to still have you here! Any idea what's in that stuff?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Jesus Christ! And our government thinks this is better for people to be using instead of cannabis??

Here's something from the Wiki on the molecule/chemical.
Toxicity

Compared to THC, which is a partial agonist at CB1 receptors, JWH-018 (and many of its analogues) are full agonists. This means that users may experience far more intense effects compared to smoking cannabis. THC has been shown to inhibit GABA neurotransmission in the brain via several pathways.[14][15] JWH-018 may cause intense anxiety, agitation, and even seizures or convulsions by inhibiting GABA neurotransmission more efficiently than THC. Cannabinoid receptor full agonists may present serious dangers to the user when overdosed.[16]

A study published March 2010 in the "Journal Of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology" have shown that JWH-018 has similar negative health effects of those found with standard Cannabis consumption because inhalation of smoke from burned organic materials can cause various health problems. JWH-018 depending on method of consumption has very similar effects.[citation needed] One of the researchers involved in the new study is Dr. Anthony Scalzo, a toxicologist at Saint Louis University. He told The Associated Press that he has seen more than 30 cases of Missouri teenagers having agitation, elevated heart rates, vomiting and other health effects not normally associated with moderate to low Cannabis consumption; however, he noted that these are all symptoms that can be seen at high dosages of marijuana.[17]
I've not ever read of someone having a seizure after consuming weed. Anyone else?

B

BongToker

i really hope you feel better my man, its a bit ridiculous that those harsh chemicals are legal for us to ingest but naturally grown marijuana still is not.. all the best man, i guess you really do have to appreciate each day because you never do know whats going to happen next in this crazy world.

mtn plot

mtn plot

Exactly ive smoked weed for thirty years and never had a problem.i like weed,and it likes me back!
That nite 3 puffs with my fam member was all it took.this shit is dangerous.
yet these chemicals that harm or possible kill are legal,and good ol fashioned home grown is not.i dont get it at all.theres alot of messed up things in the states.there priorities are not where they should be at times.

Mp

Top Bottom