Warning: New Super Pot Coming to the United States?

• Thread starter Phasayus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Phasayus

Phasayus

Warning: New Super Pot Coming to the United States?

When President Barack Obama was ask about his position on Marijuana...His answer was: "No, I don't think this is a good strategy to grow our economy."... So what is the strategy? Simply put.. The 1 percent is using the puppet government to take over the Medical Marijuana industry by replacing it with Gentically Modified Marijuana courtesy Monsanto.

If you don't know by now, GM Marijuana will be the new legalized super pot soon to hit U.S Cities. At this time, there only 55+ pharmaceutical/tobacco companies in the U.S, who have licenses to already buy, purchase and re-distribute even more GMO poison to the people. I've been researching this product for 5 years now. After years of study i've concluded that GM Marijuana = The end of mankinds connection to nature With Monsanto's recent purchase of "Black Water" is not even more obvious?

The articles i put together will show the "Real World Evolutionary"developments of Genetically Modified Marijuana since Bush Jr left office in 2008. I've gone as far as i can go brothers and sisters... Let the AntiGm Marijuana revolution begin...

Bush to Force Vote on Colombia Trade in 2008http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/07/washington/07cnd-trade.html(This was the red flag article thatcaught my attention)

GMMarijuana: Coming Soon to a Field Near You.http://www.onceafortnight.com/2010/11/gm-marijuana-coming-soon-to-field-near.html

Genetically Modified Marijuana : The Future of Medical Cannabis?http://www.belowthelion.co.za/genetically-modified-marijuana-the-future-of-medical-cannabis/

GM marijuana sells for 10 times price of natural weed.http://foodfreedom.wordpress.com/2011/06/24/gm-marijuana-sells-for-10-times-price-of-natural-weed/

GMmarijuana booms in South America, growers reap ten times market value.http://www.naturalnews.com/032858_genetically_modified_marijuana.html

ALERT: Marijuana Legalization Bill in Congress!http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/2011/jun/28/alert_marijuana_legalization_bilL

Obama's Federal crackdown on medical pot sales reflects a shift in policyhttp://articles.latimes.com/2011/oct/07/local/la-me-obama-medical-marijuana-20111008

Congress passes 3 free trade agreements (Bush signed, Obama delayed 3 yrs)http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2792023/posts

After seven years of negotiations Obama signs US/Colombia trade agreementhttp://en.mercopress.com/2011/10/22/after-seven-years-of-negotiations-obama-signs-us-colombia-trade-agreement

Colombian President Calls for the Global Legalization of Marijuanahttp://stash.norml.org/colombian-president-calls-for-the-global-legalization-of-marijuana

March, 3 2013 US Patent Pending for Genetically Modified Marijuanahttp://www.hawaiifreepress.com/ArticlesMain/tabid/56/ID/9027/US-Patent-Pending-for-Genetically-Modified-Marijuana.aspx

Marijuana Dispensaries Becoming Exclusive Domain Of The 1 Percent:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/25/marijuana
dispensaries_n_3496588.htmlPresident

Farm Wars: The Current Status of GM Marijuana By Barbara H. Peterson

Marijuana Growers: Hang onto your pot, here come the genetically modified genes! It is painfullyobvious that mad scientists have gone wild and are in charge of our health and food supply. And now,they want to grab hold of Mary Jane, Weed, Cannabis, Pot, Marijuana, or whatever else you want to callit. Yeah, we know it has medicinal properties, and so do they. That is one of the reasons it has remainedillegal for so long. Someone growing a plant in their backyard and foregoing over-the-counter painmedication, or making a tincture that helps fight cancer just might cut into Big Pharma profits, and wecan't have that. At least not until it can be strictly controlled by the very drug companies that specializein delivering, for a hefty price, a barrage of drugs designed to, at the very least, incapacitate, and notactually cure anything.So, here it is. The start of something big. Marijuana gone GMO: Greenhouses lined with geneticallymodified marijuana sit on a mountainside just an hour ride from Cali, Colombia, where farmers say theenhanced plants are more powerful and profitable. One greenhouse owner said she can sell the modifiedmarijuana for 100,000 pesos ($54) per kilo (2.2 pounds), which is nearly 10 times more than the priceshe can get for ordinary marijuana. Local authorities said the arrival of genetically modified seeds,which are imported from Europe and the United States have allowed "a bigger production and betterquality at the same time".A police commander in the Cauca region where Cali is located, Carlos Rodriguez, said one of themodified varieties goes by the name, "Creepy".Another seed modified in The Netherlands is fetching agood price in the area, said a foreign researcher, who asked to remain anonymous. That version, well-known in Europe as "La Cominera", is named for the Colombian village where it grows. "La Cominera's"higher value is due to its increased concentration of THC, the plant's principal active ingredient, and themodified plant verges on an 18 percent concentration level, compared to a normal marijuana plant's twoto seven percent, said the researcher. (Yahoo News) Coincidence that this is going on just as Big Pharmais busy patenting a Marijuana pill? Notice that the genetically modified seeds are imported from Europe,the Netherlands and the United States.Despite the US government's staunch opposition to medical cannabis farms in Oakland and elsewhere,the feds have begun licensing a whole lot of large legal pot grows throughout the country. But this weedis not for cannabis dispensaries and their patients; it's for Big Pharma. The Drug EnforcementAdministration told Legalization Nation in an e-mail last week that 55 unnamed companies now holdlicenses to grow cannabis in the United States, a fact that contradicts the widespread belief that there isonly one legal pot farm in America, operated under the DEA for research purposes.It appears as if the upswing in federally approved pot farming is about feeding the need of pharmaceutical companies who want to produce a generic version of THC pill Marinol and at least oneother cannabis-based pill for a wide variety of new uses. (Cannabis Culture)Let's see if I have this straight. Marijuana, natural, grown in your backyard: BAD! Marijuana farms,licensed by the feds and operated by the DEA for Big Pharma, and most likely genetically modified in alaboratory: GOOD! Hey, bubee, don't you understand that this is bad??? So, off to jail you go for growinga healthy plant in your yard, but if you splice genes in a lab and grow a GM plant, changing that plantfrom something healthy to something designed to kill, patent it, and hand it over to the drug companiesto push, then all the riches of the planet are yours, courtesy of your friendly neighborhood U.S.government.

Researched and developed by Robert Atkins a.k.a. Dr Love [email protected]

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Main reason why Preservation is KEY more than ever. We need to drop the egos, and bullshit and band together. But will it happen? With all the greed, and overnight bud gurus popping up. We can only hope so..
Tmb
Respect
With all do respect, @Gamrstwin36 how do we know we aren't growing and breeding GMO ourselves? Especially if we are using or assuming we as growers are using seed from major seed companies......we who do not want GMO for any reason should and need to figure out an affordable and reasonable test to ensure we do not breed with these Toxic genes

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

With all do respect, @Gamrstwin36 how do we know we aren't growing and breeding GMO ourselves? Especially if we are using or assuming we as growers are using seed from major seed companies......we who do not want GMO for any reason should and need to figure out an affordable and reasonable test to ensure we do not breed with these Toxic genes

Thats why i love ya brother, we on the same brain waves.. I was just speaking to a elder about that very issue. I think we to come up with a way to test everything we have.
Respect

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Thats why i love ya brother, we on the same brain waves.. I was just speaking to a elder about that very issue. I think we to come up with a way to test everything we have.
Respect
If you don't mind me adding a bit more I think the oldest landraces and wild UN mantainted as possible type genes should be preserved.....I say this because of the traits lost due to someone's dislike or bad reaction to certain terpenes and other cannabinoid s the medicinal value attached to that entourage may have been breed out aswell, and love right back at you! Peace and preservation grease

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Respect
I wish I still had contact with some of my elders.....preserve those interactions , I still learn to this day from revisiting past conversations in my mind.
If I ever decide to ,which I highly doubt, use poisons on my crops I'm not breeding with anything that can survive it. That's my first suggestion on identifying GMO cannabis, the more poison it "endures and strives with" the further I stay away

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Cross pollination from GMO's is unavoidable. Time is the only thing in the way. Monsanto knows this. It;s a slow and sneaky way to get the results they want. End Game > control the market.
Do you think GMO was already established in the 70's at Mississipi studies

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Cross pollination from GMO's is unavoidable. Time is the only thing in the way. Monsanto knows this. It;s a slow and sneaky way to get the results they want. End Game > control the market.
Maybe GMO s pot are already all over the world's damn I read somewhere that due to gmo cross pollination some food is not available in non gmoseed form anymore

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

GMO has been washed oover, and 99% of the people who think they have it figured out, just repeat bullshit they read or hear online.

On the subject of GMO . grab a year book from any school in the country in 1990, take that same schools yearbook & look at it now. Some will say its video games and TV, like we didnt sit around playing videogames for 6 hours a day, I been doing that since Atari. Junk food? I lived off of cereal fried chicken candy bars and pop, never gained a pound. We are being fattened up for the reason that ugly people are easyier to bomb & not care about. We are bombing every country in the world, doing stupid shit, does no one eber ask why?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

GMO has been washed oover, and 99% of the people who think they have it figured out, just repeat bullshit they read or hear online.

On the subject of GMO . grab a year book from any school in the country in 1990, take that same schools yearbook & look at it now. Some will say its video games and TV, like we didnt sit around playing videogames for 6 hours a day, I been doing that since Atari. Junk food? I lived off of cereal fried chicken candy bars and pop, never gained a pound. We are being fattened up for the reason that ugly people are easyier to bomb & not care about. We are bombing every country in the world, doing stupid shit, does no one eber ask why?
What's fattening us up if it's not the food and soda? But I agree about the easy target

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

True, but this is staged. Look up BRICS , follow the trail. The US UK Canada and Australia are fucked. The big game basically ends with the people who have been purposely kept poor and in the stone slaughtering the educated and trained. They have a new market for their products schools stolen inventions . You have one side kill the other when they figure out the game, or stop listening. The process has been going on forever.

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

What's fattening us up if it's not the food and soda? But I agree about the easy target
Oh it is the food and soda, GMO corn is deadly, the syrup from that corn sweetens the snacks and fucks up peoples insulin levels, the beef chicken pork etc. that eat the GMO grains are transformed, between that and the hormones everyone is fat. men are creating estrogen at insane levels , its why men carry weight like women now. That does not mention the cancers alergy rates etc that has come since the early 9p's and GMO corn.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

True, but this is staged. Look up BRICS , follow the trail. The US UK Canada and Australia are fucked. The big game basically ends with the people who have been purposely kept poor and in the stone slaughtering the educated and trained. They have a new market for their products schools stolen inventions . You have one side kill the other when they figure out the game, or stop listening. The process has been going on forever.
Oh it is the food and soda, GMO corn is deadly, the syrup from that corn sweetens the snacks and fucks up peoples insulin levels, the beef chicken pork etc. that eat the GMO grains are transformed, between that and the hormones everyone is fat. men are creating estrogen at insane levels , its why men carry weight like women now. That does not mention the cancers alergy rates etc that has come since the early 9p's and GMO corn.
And the feminization of American men some think .....crazy to think about

Is G-13 really GMO pot ? It's the only one I know of anyone know of any other reputable GMO Pot plants ? Know thy enemy know what I mean....a lot of monkey wrenches in the mix to even know what GMO is for sure, how can anyone be sure there is no gmo influence......apart from cross pollination I think Organic industry tries there best to convince us what's 100% organic but we really don't know because of wind and birds and animals so many things can contaminate an organic garden......

For instance I'm not convinced organic nutrients have fecis from only organic Fed animals worms insects etc......and all the medicines used for Said animals etc just too hard to believe these Toxic chemicals aren't in organic labelled products

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

Look up "Rense Communist take over" Call them commies.. whaever Kennedy was killed for a reason, and shits gone nothing but down hill aside from the freak internet boom. The devaluation of art is pretty obvious , we make nothing for movies or music here, they produce SHIT on purposeThey have dumbed us down so fsr, and no one sees it. This shit has happened many times. We have all of our kids use GPS the internet and tapping things with their fingers to get what they want. Fat, unmotivated, stupid, unskilled and untrained. No one will be able to write soon. its the devolution of man.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Look up "Rense Communist take over" Call them commies.. whaever Kennedy was killed for a reason, and shits gone nothing but down hill aside from the freak internet boom. The devaluation of art is pretty obvious , we make nothing for movies or music here, they produce SHIT on purposeThey have dumbed us down so fsr, and no one sees it. This shit has happened many times. We have all of our kids use GPS the internet and tapping things with their fingers to get what they want. Fat, unmotivated, stupid, unskilled and untrained. No one will be able to write soon. its the devolution of man.
Western Civ. Social experiment failed but weight we are still good for something, consumption......it's crazy how your stomache is sucking on your backbone thirty minutes after eating at MCdonalds and the kids first words are " I want Donalds" and it's cute and funny .......and we know about that shit starting in public schools, that food is worse then prison food not really I've never been to prison but some jail food is better then public school cafeteria food.....we are desensitized.......

Top Bottom